Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lynx123

Jun 4, 2019
Just finished looking through the entire thread, so many great edits and fanart. I really want to see some piercings on some of the heroines and I only just realized it's probably because of story reasons that there are barely any piercings, hence only Starfire and Blackfire got piercings.

As such I would like to request for some piercings for the heroines, preferably but not limited to tongue piercings, maybe on the heroines with goth/punk aesthetics (Raven) or trashy street slut outfits (Artemis). I will leave it to the creator to choose which heroine, outfit and pose/sex act.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Just finished looking through the entire thread, so many great edits and fanart. I really want to see some piercings on some of the heroines and I only just realized it's probably because of story reasons that there are barely any piercings, hence only Starfire and Blackfire got piercings.

As such I would like to request for some piercings for the heroines, preferably but not limited to tongue piercings, maybe on the heroines with goth/punk aesthetics (Raven) or trashy street slut outfits (Artemis). I will leave it to the creator to choose which heroine, outfit and pose/sex act.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lynx123

Jun 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh that is pretty great art but what I had in mind are just some simple additions to the existing sprites in the game, like a post BJ scene with tongue out and its pierced, maybe even add some earrings similar to the image you posted, this is a little too much, with the tattoos and hairstyle.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Does anyone know what this design for Huntress is an homage or reference to? It's so FAMILIAR but I can't pinpoint it.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes