Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Something like this? View attachment 2070873

I tried giving Cassie a bikini bottom just to test myself, is it obvious?
Fantastic job! No I couldn't tell, even when pointed out.
Minor....critique? It's more subjective, but I'd make the Donna and Cassie sprites a bit shorter than Diana.
They're Wonder *Girls*, and she's Wonder *Woman*, so having her be taller than he teen counter-parts kinda hits the older-younger dynamic and kink.

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
Fantastic job! No I couldn't tell, even when pointed out.
Minor....critique? It's more subjective, but I'd make the Donna and Cassie sprites a bit shorter than Diana.
They're Wonder *Girls*, and she's Wonder *Woman*, so having her be taller than he teen counter-parts kinda hits the older-younger dynamic and kink.
SUWallpaper4.JPEG

Thats an good point, i totally missed that.
I cant really get the scale of Donna right just because her legs dont extent down as far as the other two, hopefully this looks a bit better though.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
As someone who appreciates height play, thank you, DarkDank and Dobbysocks (y)

StarfireBlackfire.png

Was looking into another reference guide for the alien sisters. Blackfire's suit looks like it's pulled straight from BTAS or STAS but I can't recall.

I didn't know if the Prison outfit is a direct reference or a generic one.

Blackfire and Starfire's Halloween costumes are Egyptian in nature but I'm still trying to narrow them down. Cleopatra and handmaiden? Or Cleopatra and slave? (Somewhat fitting, given their character history). Is it a specific homage, like Cleopatra 1963 or another? Or just generic?

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
As someone who appreciates height play, thank you, DarkDank and Dobbysocks (y)

View attachment 2072018

Was looking into another reference guide for the alien sisters. Blackfire's suit looks like it's pulled straight from BTAS or STAS but I can't recall.

I didn't know if the Prison outfit is a direct reference or a generic one.

Blackfire and Starfire's Halloween costumes are Egyptian in nature but I'm still trying to narrow them down. Cleopatra and handmaiden? Or Cleopatra and slave? (Somewhat fitting, given their character history). Is it a specific homage, like Cleopatra 1963 or another? Or just generic?
The Blackfire's suit costume is a copy of Candice outfit the secretary of Rupert Thorne in BTAS
The prison costumes even if Sunset has never mention the direct inspiration for those looks it's ver likely that those costume are inspired from the YJ prison episode.
The Cleopatra look was the choice that won the costumes tournament for the Halloween event and the name of that costume during that tournament was Egyptian Queen deazzmk-c65dc130-c84b-465d-861e-ab02b50558dd.png Cover_blown.png

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
THANK YOU, asar07! I knew that Suit looked familiar. And I think you're right about YJ being the inspiration for the prison look. I'm trying to remember an episode of JLU where we see villains in prison, too, though.

"The Cleopatra look was the choice that won the costumes tournament for the Halloween event and the name of that costume during that tournament was Egyptian Queen"

Ahhhh, thank you!

Was Starfire's Halloween costume given an official title?

And are you on Sunset's Patreon? I'm curious about the development (and what he shares with the Patreons). Is there any talk of other costumes being added for other characters? There are so MANY options for all the heroines and villains that I wonder who else is being considered.

I know I did a "Potential costumes" for Donna Troy and wonder if there is demand here for more of that. Then again, I'm already stretched pretty thin

Reactions: Testerguy19

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
THANK YOU, asar07! I knew that Suit looked familiar. And I think you're right about YJ being the inspiration for the prison look. I'm trying to remember an episode of JLU where we see villains in prison, too, though.

"The Cleopatra look was the choice that won the costumes tournament for the Halloween event and the name of that costume during that tournament was Egyptian Queen"

Ahhhh, thank you!

Was Starfire's Halloween costume given an official title?

And are you on Sunset's Patreon? I'm curious about the development (and what he shares with the Patreons). Is there any talk of other costumes being added for other characters? There are so MANY options for all the heroines and villains that I wonder who else is being considered.

I know I did a "Potential costumes" for Donna Troy and wonder if there is demand here for more of that. Then again, I'm already stretched pretty thin
"And are you on Sunset's Patreon?"
Yes

"Is there any talk of other costumes being added for other characters?"
Between supporters yeah but nowadays the costumes channel is more shitposting than anything else since all the hero girls have been added to the cells there is no more speculation for the costumes that a girl may get when she is added to the cells and when Sunset adds a new girl he adds all her costumes so there's no speculation either for new girls

"I'm curious about the development (and what he shares with the Patreons)."
TBH with you, he doesn't share any like sneak peak like back in the day because he says he doesn't want to create false expectations for content that maybe gets cut at the end which is both ironic and hilarious because the last 2 updates he used content for teasers that was cut in the final version of the updates. But like I said in the past he wasn't like that and for example he shared Killer Frost slut costume before got implemented to the game or the Ivy portrait before she was added to the game

"Was Starfire's Halloween costume given an official title?"
These were the options for her for the tournament
Starfire Army Girl
Starfire Sexy Space Ranger
Starfire Devil
Starfire Pirate
Starfire Vampire
Starfire Cop
Starfire Dominatrix

"I know I did a "Potential costumes" for Donna Troy and wonder if there is demand here for more of that. "
She will be part of the Themyscira event so chances are she will have at least one new costume for that event

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes