Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tutulamu

Dec 2, 2017
tutulamu
Go to New Layer (Shift+Ctrl+N) , in the new dialogue box at "Mode" chose "Soft Light" and tick the box under that says "Fill with Soft-Light-Neutral (50% Grey)"
Convert the newly created layer to a smart object (to be able to adjust values at will after) and then go to Filter>Blur Gallery>Field Blur... and you should have a Noise tab at the bottom play with the values to find the match for your edit.
For 1080p and a quick tweaking with values of 15% blur and an amount of 42-43% noise looks pretty similar,
and if soft light blend seems too weak try overlay or any other blend in that category.
Should've said what program uh, I used MedibangPaintPro not Photoshop... any tutorial for that? (Also less technical?)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
tutulamu

Just a quick note:

You can download Photoshop CS2 for free here:

This was offered for free by Adobe, no registration key required, for a number of years before they deleted it from their servers. If you were ever wanting a free copy of Photoshop, well here you go!

This might come in handy if you have say a few of Ron's brushes for Daz Studio or some other free brushes around the net that will work with CS2 or earlier, but yeah Daz Studio isn't something Something Unlimited uses. I use it though obviously for my 3DCG art needs. Said brushes would be useful in general, not just for DS, but mainly I just wanted to highlight the free copy of Photoshop circa 2005. I've been using an even older version on my Windows 10 install (carrying it forward from system to system), so CS2 should work just fine.

Last edited:

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Just recently found this thread and I have to say, there's some nice edits here. :sneaky: BUT... Nothing with Ravager/Rose Wilson yet, which is just criminal. :rolleyes:

So I made "some" myself but first SU7's...
I haven't planned on doing that; Though, I did edit out her scars and eyepatch again for said scenes... :)

Lex Room BJ (H O T)
View attachment 2080416

Lex Room Anal (SR7 should've used a different pose for her anal scene, or maybe Lex' arms could've been proportioned smaller maybe? Not bad just, could've been better.
View attachment 2080409

(Oh, If anyone could figure out what tool SR7 uses for that "grainy" texture in his art that would be helpful.)

Dude! very nice! this could easily be turned into Ciri from Witcher. just add her tattoo on her thigh and that is it! :D

Reactions: Testerguy19

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Look at this thread go :love:
Here's what I've been up to - some Bordello action between Powergirl and Lobo. Good chance I'll reuse this as a base for future edits. BlackCanary would be an obvious candidate.

SR7_fanedit_Powergirl_Lobo_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Powergirl_Lobo_02.jpg SR7_fanedit_Powergirl_Lobo_03.jpg

SR7_fanedit_Powergirl_Lobo_04.jpg SR7_fanedit_Powergirl_Lobo_05.jpg

(Oh, If anyone could figure out what tool SR7 uses for that "grainy" texture in his art that would be helpful.)
I seem to remember this being detailed somewhere, where it is described how the 'grain' is added to the art. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly where I read that (I think it was in one of the F95Zone threads that talk about his art/game), maybe someone else will know where that was posted!
Krull already described the process but here is the explanation I found by SR7 himself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tutulamu
Great work on those Rose edits. Would you mind if use those for others characters? I don't have anything concreate in mind yet but with the scars gone those pics make for some fine templates.
I swear I had the same idea at some point. Couldn't have done it better.
Would have called it "proof of trust" or something but "Deep Cover" is even better. :ROFLMAO:

Did this one quickly, thought the idea was appealing.

That's definitely appealing and Vixen is my fav too even though I'm a little biased there. Also kudos for matching all the skin tones so well!

Guys! Great news, I did manage to get every asset from the game :) So now I can do even more edits, to give you a little taste, here is one that was inspired by lovekraut's edit of WW and Martian Manhunter that is on the first page of this thread.
I used Artemis because well...she is one of my favorites.
Quite the late response I know but I just wanted to point out how much I like the detail with her glowing eyes. If one wanted to I guess you could technically read this as Miss Martian posing as Artemis for her uncle.

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
Look at this thread go :love:
Here's what I've been up to - some Bordello action between Powergirl and Lobo. Good chance I'll reuse this as a base for future edits. BlackCanary would be an obvious candidate.

View attachment 2081771 View attachment 2081775 View attachment 2081776

View attachment 2081770 View attachment 2081772

Krull already described the process but here is the explanation I found by SR7 himself

tutulamu
Great work on those Rose edits. Would you mind if use those for others characters? I don't have anything concreate in mind yet but with the scars gone those pics make for some fine templates.

I swear I had the same idea at some point. Couldn't have done it better.
Would have called it "proof of trust" or something but "Deep Cover" is even better. :ROFLMAO:

That's definitely appealing and Vixen is my fav too even though I'm a little biased there. Also kudos for matching all the skin tones so well!

Quite the late response I know but I just wanted to point out how much I like the detail with her glowing eyes. If one wanted to I guess you could technically read this as Miss Martian posing as Artemis for her uncle.
Your PG edits are great and YEEEES please with need more Black Canary edits specially after the disappointment of her new Meta Bordello scenes

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Or the Martian mind controling Artemis, that could be another option
Well I originally when I made that edit thought of the martian (actually Martian Manhunter) mind controlling Artemis, but I also like Lovekraut's theory, I am bad at making costumes though so it ended just being a naked martian hahaha, I been practicing making costumes and here is a small test I did back then.

Dec 24, 2020
Well I originally when I made that edit thought of the martian (actually Martian Manhunter) mind controlling Artemis, but I also like Lovekraut's theory, I am bad at making costumes though so it ended just being a naked martian hahaha, I been practicing making costumes and here is a small test I did back then.
We definitely needed more Dinah and Ollie art :) Great job!

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
So obviously you aren't bad at costumes :oops:. I assume you mean you can't draw them yourself. But thx to all the spandex going around in the superhero-world you can get far with skin-recoloring.
I agree with whateverbruh3575 about the need for more Dinah and Ollie art and your awesome edit motivated me to get back on some half-finished projects of mine.
So here are some more sparring pics of the two.

SR7_fanedit_Dinah_Oliver_1.jpg SR7_fanedit_Dinah_Oliver_2.jpg SR7_fanedit_Dinah_Oliver_3.jpg

asar07

very niiiiice! Love me some Power Girl! I like the detail of her cape on Lobo's biceps! ;)
Thx - I can picture Lobo having a trophy wall with such items :sneaky:

Made a wallpaper using some of the new assets, I'm excited for the new event.

View attachment 2082432
Me too and I rly like the, for lack of a better word, "cinematic" feel of your wallpaper!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes