Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tutulamu

Dec 2, 2017
Just recently found this thread and I have to say, there's some nice edits here. :sneaky: BUT... Nothing with Ravager/Rose Wilson yet, which is just criminal. :rolleyes:

So I made "some" myself but first SU7's...

Normal Outfit
NormalPortraits.jpg

Yacht Dress (Yacht Event)
YachtPortraits.jpg

Nude YachtNakedPortraits.jpg

And now, my edits! Oh, I might've removed her scars and eye-patch btw, to match her New 52 designs so... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Just recently found this thread and I have to say, there's some nice edits here. :sneaky: BUT... Nothing with Ravager/Rose Wilson yet, which is just criminal. :rolleyes:

Normal Outfit
View attachment 2076559

View attachment 2076556

Nude View attachment 2076563

And now, my edits! Oh, I might've removed her scars and eye-patch btw, to match her New 52 designs so... Enjoy!

you have some great edits here, especially the swimsuit, I hope with the upcoming event after Lex dominates the Amazons he relaxes on the beach with a henchwomen/villainess of his choosing.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Normal Outfit
View attachment 2076559

View attachment 2076556

Love it! Also appreciatre the removal of the cigarette, I know that's some people's thing, but definitely not mine.

Jul 11, 2020

Normal Outfit
View attachment 2076559

View attachment 2076556

>the smoky eyes on Lingerie Rose
MUH DICK
God, I wish he'd add more costumes for the villainesses.
But then again, that would just end up making him procrastinate on adding actual new content even more

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
tutulamu Nice work! Rose is one of the few characters with consistently good scenes. Would you be able to edit some of her scenes with those costume edits?

tutulamu

Dec 2, 2017
tutulamu Nice work! Rose is one of the few characters with consistently good scenes. Would you be able to edit some of her scenes with those costume edits?
I haven't planned on doing that; Though, I did edit out her scars and eyepatch again for said scenes... :)

Lex Room BJ (H O T)
BlowjobLexRoomedit.png

Lex Room Anal (SR7 should've used a different pose for her anal scene, or maybe Lex' arms could've been proportioned smaller maybe? Not bad just, could've been better.
Anal01edit.png

Lex Room Anal Finish (Perfection :whistle:)
AnalCumshotEdit.png

Lex Room Sex (Same critique with the anal scene. Again, could've been better.)
Sex01Cedit.png

Lex Room Sex Finish (Niiice (y))
Sex01Cumshotedit.png

Also edited a Yacht and Leash Scene
Still making more; Mainly outfits, and for other characters too... Enjoy!

(Oh, If anyone could figure out what tool SR7 uses for that "grainy" texture in his art that would be helpful.)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
(snip)

(Oh, If anyone could figure out what tool SR7 uses for that "grainy" texture in his art that would be helpful.)
I seem to remember this being detailed somewhere, where it is described how the 'grain' is added to the art. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly where I read that (I think it was in one of the F95Zone threads that talk about his art/game), maybe someone else will know where that was posted! (here, Deviantart, etc.).

Edit: This isn't what I read before, but it still might be useful to a few people in this thread:

sr7arttutorial1.jpg

sr7arttutorial2.jpg

It turns out that both of these are in the SR7 Collection (see here).

Here's the third piece of artwork/guide from that collection.

1 (147).jpeg

Again, this isn't the Photoshop tips that I remember reading that talked about how SR7 adds grain to the SR7 sprites (the second image above mentions a concrete texture, I remember reading something different, my brain might be confused though!), and also that 'inner halo' on the characters, note that there's a light outline just inside of the black one on most of the characters.

Edit 2: Lovekraut shared this image in a followup post,, including it here for completeness.

Quick note from my end. A trick I sometimes use, when editing an existing sprite with a paintbrush is to use the sharpen tool afterwords with the opacity dialed down to say 10-20% to add grain to a spot that I just edited, using the tool in multiple passes until I achieve the 'grainy' look that matches up with nearby grain well enough. This can take a bit of practice, but it's a quick and dirty way to re-add grain. That way it doesn't jump out at you immediately.

I also use the clone stamp tool a lot, copying the skin texture from nearby to the area I'm adding/modifying.

Another useful tool is the History Brush. You can make a big change (say with color balance, brightness/contrast, etc.) to a layer, then use the history brush to apply the change only to the area you want to modify. This can be faster than selecting an area sometimes. I use this tool fairly often in my 3dcg image render postwork when I'm trying to make an area of an image either pop more or blend into the background more. I usually set the history brush to say 50% and then brush in the change in multiple passes if needed, that way I can dial in how much of the change I want.

But mainly this post is about giving y'all some ideas r.e. how to best duplicate/edit SR7's artwork, which is awesome!

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I haven't planned on doing that; Though, I did edit out her scars and eyepatch again for said scenes... :)

Lex Room BJ (H O T)
View attachment 2080416

Lex Room Anal (SR7 should've used a different pose for her anal scene, or maybe Lex' arms could've been proportioned smaller maybe? Not bad just, could've been better.
View attachment 2080409

Lex Room Anal Finish (Perfection :whistle:)
View attachment 2080415

Lex Room Sex (Same critique with the anal scene. Again, could've been better.)
View attachment 2080410

Lex Room Sex Finish (Niiice (y))
View attachment 2080413

Also edited a Yacht and Leash Scene
Still making more; Mainly outfits, and for other characters too... Enjoy!

Well done.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
tutulamu
Go to New Layer (Shift+Ctrl+N) , in the new dialogue box at "Mode" chose "Soft Light" and tick the box under that says "Fill with Soft-Light-Neutral (50% Grey)"
Convert the newly created layer to a smart object (to be able to adjust values at will after) and then go to Filter>Blur Gallery>Field Blur... and you should have a Noise tab at the bottom play with the values to find the match for your edit.
For 1080p and a quick tweaking with values of 15% blur and an amount of 42-43% noise looks pretty similar,
and if soft light blend seems too weak try overlay or any other blend in that category.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes