• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Your honor, my client is way too good a lover to be a bad person. Let me demonstrate.
Ms. WALTERS!!! The Jury is to ignore this... .. this arousing display.
SR7_fanedit_She-Hulk.jpg

In light of the She-Hulk series finale here's some kind of fanart (I actually somewhat enjoy the show - not sure the producers would enjoy this art XD ).

While I'm at it let's make this the BIG-Ladies-Update since I agree with lazyasura that some Barda art was overdue.
SR7_fanedit_Big_Barda.jpg

I went for her casual outfit for now. Maybe I'll make an edit with her more iconic armor another time.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
>She-Hulk
>Big Barda
>by Lovekraut

View attachment 2102743

and

>He LIKED She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for giving the big ladies the love they deserve.
I don't follow the comics, but still loved the whole smashing the fourth wall thing in the S1 Finale! And it was as you said a nice nod to the Byrne/Slott era as a few reviews have noted. I loved the name drops/teasers that they snuck in too! And the 'smashed Matt Murdock' joke!
:ROFLMAO:

Excellent work in this thread. If only this game had been made in RenPy, the amount of fun content that could have been modded and added in is truly insane!!
Agreed!
;)

lazyasura

Jun 17, 2022
View attachment 2102106

In light of the She-Hulk series finale here's some kind of fanart (I actually somewhat enjoy the show - not sure the producers would enjoy this art XD ).

While I'm at it let's make this the BIG-Ladies-Update since I agree with lazyasura that some Barda art was overdue.

View attachment 2102134

I went for her casual outfit for now. Maybe I'll make an edit with her more iconic armor another time.
View attachment 2102106

View attachment 2102134

You're the fucking best, dude hope you know that!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes