Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Oh! Sure, I just thought the Harley in the game that has beef with Mercy would be a better fit for the idea of two enemies being sexually attracted to each other and grow closer from just spanking each other's asses. Lol
Yes, Harley and Mercy would be fantastic.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
YES! Dude you seriously have the midas touch! If you could also swap Hawkgirl with Blackfire for the Lobo BJ, I'd be forever grateful
SR7_fanedit_Blackfire_Lobo.jpg
:geek:(y)

while you are at it, why don't you pair Starfire and Lobo? there was a nice text for a comic about Stafire and Lobo getting it on on one of the old forums I used to hang out.
SR7_fanedit_Starfire_Lobo.jpg

He handled the older sister. What challenge could the younger one pose? Lobo would soon find out - In Space, No One Can Hear Your Safeword

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Didn't realize this had it's own thread. Also I think I must have deleted everything I ever did but never posted as I cant find any of it except these two pics in the main thread fingerfun.png ttwip.png

But here is a new edit that has probably been done before while I check the 32 pages.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Found some more things in a folder of some html fading where their outfits vanished if you hovered over them but I've definitely deleted 50+ edits somewhere down the line :cry:

Edit, have a Raven, not sure which looked more like a wet top

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
"Oh, it's you Lex. This stupid clown bitch scratched the limo. She 'Doesn't want to upset her Lexy-kins', whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. I'm handling it."
Part 1 of ? View attachment 2125954
Based beyond belief!!
You're killing it! Thank you so much!
Mercy being the dom initially is perfect and makes all the sense in the world!
I can't imagine it'll stop here, Mercy would probably have more in store for her...and then Harl would have to have her revenge later when Mercy doesn't suspect it. :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes