Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Now if someone could do some bordello edits with villainesses getting fucked and/or gangbanged that would be fantastic!

• Love
Reactions: evilkitty97

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I extracted the 2.3.9 sprites so that I could update my quick reference sheet, and am in the middle of making thumbnails for the gals.

Anyways, it occured to me that nekkid Myrina would look better with a few of her costume accessories...

MyrinaBareTorso.png

I'll probably do some Amazon themed piece later. In the meantime, enjoy!

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
>She made it

I thought Yara Flor wasn't going to after the last preview image of the Amazons. However, she seems a little thin in SU, I know a few artists tend to make her THICK. And is lacking some of her pronounced Brazilian features. Her jaw and mouth in particular.

main-qimg-f3d1c06e38e8b5663b5f2333e438cd0d-lq.jpg

And Queen Hippolyta is now an 11/10.

I just wished her "standing art" matched how FUCKING MASSIVE her tits are. Like, bigger than Wonder Woman AND Galatea (Power Girl).

HippoMagic.png

I feel like she goes from "large" to "fucking MASSIVE" from a simple camera change.

So I extracted the 2.3.9 sprites so that I could update my quick reference sheet, and am in the middle of making thumbnails for the gals.

Anyways, it occured to me that nekkid Myrina would look better with a few of her costume accessories...
Nice and quick work. Can we tell what sort of shoes/boots Hippolyta has from her sprite?

And that Myrina is much better.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes