Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Based beyond belief!!
You're killing it! Thank you so much!
Mercy being the dom initially is perfect and makes all the sense in the world!
I can't imagine it'll stop here, Mercy would probably have more in store for her...and then Harl would have to have her revenge later when Mercy doesn't suspect it. :devilish:
"Bet you don't think it's so funny now, do ya?! Ya little clown bitch! Brace yourself, you're lucky I lubed it!"

Part 2 of ?
HarleyWhippedAboutToBeFuckedByMercy1.jpg

[Many thanks to OhWee for the PNG of Catwoman with the whip, which I've butchered for Mercy here]

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I was going to make the dildo a simple lime green one, but went with this for some reason...
Hope the pointy bits (called 'liliripes' apparently) are flexible!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
"Bet you don't think it's so funny now, do ya?! Ya little clown bitch! Brace yourself, you're lucky I lubed it!"

Part 2 of ?
View attachment 2129745

[Many thanks to OhWee for the PNG of Catwoman with the whip, which I've butchered for Mercy here]
Another home run! I don't want to get repetitive with my praise, but fantastic job! Seeing you posted on this thread is the highlight of any F95 trip (and probably of SU in general from the past few years).
Don't worry about the Catwoman edit, it's pretty seemless with Mercy here.
Also, I legitimately laughed out loud at the Harley strap on!
Kinda makes sense for Mercy in SU-verse honestly, if she's into using the heroines herself or double teaming with Lex now and then.
What's more degrading than to get fucked by that clown bitch? :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jimwalrus

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Probably, but I'll go eat first.

Instead have a picture that might have happened once
Surprised Lex or Slade hasn't gotten a Terra harem. Slade could even request her mental prowess be a little neutered, so she's more easy to control.
Just a gaggle of Terra's to fuck and attack the Titans with.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Surprised Lex or Slade hasn't gotten a Terra harem. Slade could even request her mental prowess be a little neutered, so she's more easy to control.
Just a gaggle of Terra's to fuck and attack the Titans with.
I nearly did that, but I'd put terra's head on Cassie's body, I was going to make multiple huge bust bodies into Terras and have the small usual one in the middle but got distracted making the supergirl bikini edit instead.

Edit, added pics of the Titans showering, and super star

Last edited:

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
I nearly did that, but I'd put terra's head on Cassie's body, I was going to make multiple huge bust bodies into Terras and have the small usual one in the middle but got distracted making the supergirl bikini edit instead.

Edit, added pics of the Titans showering, and super star
These edits r making me wish someone would make an FMG edit of some of the girls like Galatea or Supergirl/Batgirl or Artemis or something. Be great to see them get bigger and stronger progressively

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
These edits r making me wish someone would make an FMG edit of some of the girls like Galatea or Supergirl/Batgirl or Artemis or something. Be great to see them get bigger and stronger progressively
I'll have a look into it tomorrow, couple of issues are matching skin tones, it'll be a pain if each different base size is lighter or darker than the previous one and that the buff looking wonder women all have metal arm bits.

Edit, tried but I can't really get it working using stock bodies, It's too hard to match skin tones, Terra works for some as her default tone but there's no muscle growth, just size changes. Someone with talent would have to manually draw on changes and I can't do that.

Edit edit, stuck terra's head on Audrey for as I had gimp open.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes