Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Thank you for giving the big ladies the love they deserve.
It's been my pleasure :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since She-Hulk is into breaking fourth walls, I think she should break the fourth wall into Something Unlimited, just sayin...
:love:
The potential!
I imagine her going full Psycho Mantis and reacting to the player's behaviour.
"I see you're replaying the Wonder- and Superwoman content a lot. A Snu-Snu fan hm?"
"SURE! Skip all my dialogue! Should have known you're just here for TitsNAss."

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Where's Daredevil fucking Jen I think we need that (gotta satisfy my daily dose for bisexuality)
Wait wait wait - which one of them is bisexual?

Sry, you missed your daily dose. Let's say a Daredevil edit is in the cards and I'm just trying my hands on a Asami Sato pic.

Asami_Sato_WIP.png

So there might be a bisexual-double-feature some day. Or should I say ... a bi-bi-feature. badum tss.... get it? get it?!

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I would like to see tala and superwoman hugging each other nude and holding by the butt while looking at us
I'm struggling to find suitable sprites - Tala doesn't actually have all that many poses. My previous attempts at skin colour swaps have been laughable so using another girl's sprites is difficult.
I'll keep trying, but if anyone else wants to have a go, please feel free!

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Am I the only degenerate who'd want to see Crush with Lobo, or Artemis with Sportsmaster?
Still images so this sequence would be hard, but disgust to aheago faces for each with their daddies would be GOD tier.
Considering Sportsmaster is okay with watching his daughter dance naked at a strip club for cash and it's actually canon he had something going on with Cheshire...not exactly out of character for now.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 2118351

View attachment 2118352

One of my Powergirl-edits was partially based on Blackfire so this could be done quickly.
while you are at it, why don't you pair Starfire and Lobo? there was a nice text for a comic about Stafire and Lobo getting it on on one of the old forums I used to hang out.

here is the text
"Hitch A Ride"

*This story takes place between pages 16 and 17 of 52 Week 17. Page 16 contains no dialog for Lobo and Starfire, so I have added some. Man, I wish I had a Lobo comic lying around so I could refresh his character. As I recall he’s equal parts libido, violence and comedy.*

Page 16

Tongue hanging out, Lobo leers at Starfire’s chest. They stand on a huge chunk of flying rock in the middle of an asteroid field. The dead body of a giant lies in bloody ruin nearby.

L: RLAAA!

L: YEAH, NICE!

Reverse angle, we get to see the breasts that have the Main Man so excited. His hands are cupped, fingers waving in anticipation of grabbing those gorgeous orange melons. Starfire is not amused.

L: LEMME GET SOME O’ THAT!

S: THIS IS HARDLY ACCEPTABLE BEHAVE—

Leering, Lobo rips off Starfire’s top to get a proper look at her goods.

L: LESS TELLIN’ N’ MORE SHOWIN’, SWEETCHEEKS.

Starfire covers her chest angrily. Her eyes glow green with repressed anger. Instead of stepping back from him like a victim, she steps in like a fighter. The Main Man gets the message. This ones feisty. He looks surprised. He didn’t expect her to fight him. He kind of likes that.

S: NEVER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Close on Starfire. She’s got a very sexually suggestive look on her face and she’s rubbing an imaginary penis with her hand.

S: HOWEVER … WERE YOU TO AID US …

S: I COULD BE VERY… “PERMISSIVE.”

End Page 16

Lobo’s suspicious, but interested. Starfire is a freaking cock tease! Look how she’s hefting those ripe tomatoes of hers. I think I can see nipple peeking out as she plays with them.

L: YEAH, WHAT YOU MEAN, “PERMISSIVE?”

S: I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, LOBO.

Not even trying to hide it now, Starfire goes into full on stripper mode. She rubs her naked breasts, pinching and pulling one pink nipple.

S: A LITTLE OF THIS …

She rubs her hand across his crotch.

S: … A LITTLE OF THAT.

L: HO, YEAH! I FRIGGIN’ DO!

Lobo grabs at her gorgeous tits roughly.

L: LEMME GET A LITTLE OF THAT, RIGHT NOW.

He slobbers all over them.

L: BBBB-LLRRRRR!

Starfire’s hand slides down into his pants.

She works his shaft inside his pants.

Her tit pops out of Lobo’s mouth with a wet smacking sound.

L: OH YEAH! THAT’S THE WAY,BABY!

His hand grabs hers and pulls it away.

L: HEY, LEMME GET A LITTLE MORE … CUM’FERTABLE.

She steps back and covers her breasts as he drops his pants. She’s smiling slightly.

S: THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR NOW, LOBO. WE CAN NEGOTIATE MORE LATER.

He’s mad.

L: T’ HELL IT IS! THE MAIN MAN DON’T DO NUTHIN’ FER NO ONE WITHOUT A LITTLE UP FRONT!

Lobo comes in close and pulls her arm away to expose her breasts again.

S: YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR REWARD AFTER YOU HELP US!

L: AFTER NUTHIN’!

S: THE TAMARANIAN ROYAL FAMILY WILL COMPENSATE YOU BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!!

Close on her breasts.

L: I GOT DREAMS.

Close on her ass.

L: AN’ I’M MAKIN’ ‘EM HAPPEN. RIGHT NOW!

Close on the two of them. He’s got her by the shoulders, shouting in her face. She looks disgusted.

L: AN’ YER GONNA HELP ME, OR I’M LEAVIN’ YOU OUT HERE.

Same panel, except his mouth is closed. He’s glaring at her. She’s glaring right back with a look of disgust on her face.

Same panel.

S: FINE. UP FRONT.

Starfire goes down on her knees.

We’re looking down on her with his cock in her hand.

S: AND IF YOU RENEG ON OUR DEAL….

Starfire starts sucking. She glares angrily at him while she does so, but sucks him like a pro.

L: OH YEAH! FUCK! YEAH!

He grabs her hair and pushes his cock to the back of her throat, gagging her.

L: SUCK THAT COCK, BITCH!

She pulls back. Her eyes glow with green fire. She’s sneering but not shouting. She makes him a promise.

S: CALL ME A BITCH AGAIN, LOBO…

S: AND I WILL BITE IT OFF.

She goes back to sucking his cock with renewed intensity. Gagging herself on it, taking it all the way in and out.

L: HO! FUCK! YEAH!

L: WHATEVER YOU SAY, PRINCESS!

L: DAMN!

He cums in her mouth, jizz mounting out the sides of her mouth. Her eyes go wide.

L: HAAAA-RRRAAA!

She pulls away as Lobo continues to cum all over her face and chest. She continues to look angry but do nothing about it. The look on her face is a challenge, as if to say that this act of degradation can’t hurt her.

SFX: SPPLSH! SLSH! SPP-LTTER!

Angrily, she wipes at her face, smearing his cum around and over her lips and cheeks and chin.

S: DAMNIT, LOBO!

She punches him hard in the face, knocking him back and breaking his jaw so that it juts at an odd angle.

SFX: POW!! CRACK!

S: YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED ME FIRST!

Lobo adjusts his jaw.

L: YEAH…

SFX: CRACKLE-SNAP!

L: …THE MAIN MAN LIKES IT ROUGH.

Close up of Lobo’s hardening cock.

L: READY FOR ROUND TWO!

S: X’HAL! YOU ARE A BRUTE!

Lobo grabs Starfire and bends her over a rock with her ass in the air. He’s got her hands together, gripped tightly in one meaty paw. She isn’t scared, just annoyed.

S: YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH, LOBO.

L: YOU AIN’T TELLIN’ ME WHAT TO DO, PRINCESS.

He pulls aside her bottoms (they’re more like panties than short shorts) to reveal her soft, orange cunt.

L: LET’S SEE IF YOU GOT ANY TEETH DOWN HERE.

He runs his fingers around inside of her pussy, lips moving aside and stretching to accommodate his thick digits. We get tantalizing glimpses of her soft, pink insides.

L: NOPE, NO TEETH HERE.

Close on Starfire’s face from the front. She’s looking back, trying to hold her head haughtily in the air, but it’s difficult to do from her position. We can just see parts of Lobo, looming behind her.

S: YOU DISGUST ME.

L: I AIN’T EVEN SHOWED YOU MY BEST TRICK YET.

Close on her ass with his cock pushing towards her sweet out hole.

S: FINE THEN, SHOW M--

Wide shot of the two of them. He’s got the head of his cock in her ass and believe me, he’s enjoying it. Starfire … not so much. She looks well and truly pissed. Her eyes are glowing green, wide with outrage; her teeth are gritted, but she’s taking it.

S: --EEEEEE!

L: YEAH! HELL YEAH!

His hard cock slams in and out of her ass. They both moan and groan.

SFX: SLASH, SMACK, BAM!

SFX: POUND POUND POUND

S: UH, HUH, HURRRR!

L: AH! RA-AAA! YEAH!

He’s bent over her, his belly to her back holding her down on the rock as she bucks and jerks under him. Their faces are pressed together, his cheek to her cheek. He’s grinning evilly, hand around her throat. She’s gritting her teeth, but with a look that says she’s enjoying it rough.

S: YOU THINK YOU ARE THE “MAIN MAN?” YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUGH?

L: YOU KNOW IT, BABY.

L: HOW’S MY COCK FEEL IN YOUR ASS?

S: I WILL SHOW YOU TOUGH.

She clenches her ass cheeks and the muscles in her face. Lobo’s face grows blank with shock. He lets go of her.

L: OW! GOD DAMNIT!

S: I WILL SHOW YOU STRENGTH!

She raises one leg and pivots with his cock still buried up to the balls in her ass. This leaves them in missionary position. He looks frightened now.

L: HEY, WHAT’R YOU …?

Her legs wrap around his back and crush her to him.

SFX: SCRUNCH!

She grabs him by the neck and squeezes, pulling his face close to hers.

SFX: SQUEEE!

S: I’VE BEEN HELD CAPTIVE AND FUCKED FOR WEEKS BY A LEGION OF GORDAINIANS. NOT ONE OF THEM BROKE ME.

S: YOU THINK YOU CAN, “MAIN MAN” ..?

Splash page. We see her body from his perspective, with his cock in her ass, her tight pussy open and willing, dripping with juice. Her huge pendulous breasts hanging open like her legs (even though there’s so little gravity on the rock that they should float free, they just look nicer this way), inviting a cock to be slid there in total ecstasy. Her face is intent, that of a warrior born and bred.

S: THEN SHOW ME!!!

Here we have a splash page or series of panel-less scenes spread over a page or two of Lobo doing a number of nasty things to Starfire in an attempt to dominate her. Starfire, however, loves them all.

Cumming in her ass.

Holding her legs open as he fucks her pussy side saddle.

Fucking her tits and cumming onto her neck, splashing her chin and lips.

She’s on top with his cock in her ass and his hand up to its wrist in her pussy.

Cumming on her pussy.

At this point the tide has turned (this’d be a good place for a second page). She’s on top fucking him with her hand around his neck.

She’s smothering him in her tits. His eyes, big and round and silly with happiness, are all we can see.

She’s stroking his cock back to life.

She’s sucking the head and taking a load deep in her mouth.

Cum splattered and victorious, Starfire stands over Lobos, inert form.

Her boot strikes his rib cage.

S: GET TO WORK.

Lobo, visibly weak, but grinning from ear to ear, gives us the thumbs up. Starfires ass sways nearby as she walks away, cum trailing down her inner thighs.

S: YOU HAVE ONE HELL OF A DEBT TO PAY OFF.

L: MY KINDA GIRL.

*That’s the end of the fic. Just to bridge things properly. She goes inside the ship. Cleans herself off a bit like a cat while Animal Man watches with a look of uncertainty on his face. She fucked him recently too, so he’s not all that surprised. But with Lobo? Adam Strange just frowns a lot. When she’s done cleaning herself Animal Man hands her his shirt to cover herself. She then proceeds to tell them about the “negotiations.” Page 17 starts with her near the end of her explanation.*

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes