Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can someone please post the Yara and Peng assets with their costumes and naked?
Might I recommend Asset Studio...

The first package should work fine.

1) Start up the AssetStudioGUI.exe

2) Point the program to the SU_2.3.9_Data folder.

3) Choose from Top menu Filter Type > Sprite

4) Create a folder to export the sprites to

5) Choose Export > Filtered Assets, and point it at the folder you just created for the sprites. This WILL take a while to export the 11,000+ sprites

Us fanart types often end up mixing and matching heads and bodies to 'create' new poses, as SR7 seems to recycle bodies in the game, sometimes just changing the skin tone...

Hope this helps!

Your other option would be to download the latest asset pack from the SR7 collection thread, but it hasn't been updated with the latest art so you may need to wait a few days...

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsetriders7-collection-2022-10-04-sunsetriders7.23921/

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Could someone edit Mercy getting some tongue action from Poison Ivy? I don't care about the background being changed just wish Mercy hadd accepted Ivy's offer back at Stryker's.
Nice and easy, given Harley and Mercy have basically the same body shape. Hardest part was shaving the blonde pubes!

"So it's been three hours already? Don't you dare fucking stop! You owe me this for busting you out!" IvyLicksMercy.jpg

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Nice and easy, given Harley and Mercy have basically the same body shape. Hardest part was shaving the blonde pubes!

"So it's been three hours already? Don't you dare fucking stop! You owe me this for busting you out!" View attachment 2154827
First Mercy x Harley, now this!
It's like you can read my mind on situations I want to see!
I've always contested that Lex and Ivy should conspire together to get Ivy's pheremones to work on Mercy! Since she's the only Hench that refuses her in Jail!
So good! Hope this gets a series like your Mercy and Harley series, and I hope to see more of that as well!
Great stuff!

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
First Mercy x Harley, now this!
It's like you can read my mind on situations I want to see!
I've always contested that Lex and Ivy should conspire together to get Ivy's pheremones to work on Mercy! Since she's the only Hench that refuses her in Jail!
So good! Hope this gets a series like your Mercy and Harley series, and I hope to see more of that as well!
Great stuff!
Still working on that Mercy vs Harley(s) series, but I've run out of easy sprites without obviously re-using any. Because of that (and, as I say, I've got a dozen or more PowerPoints waiting to produce for work, no artistic talent and I'm using MS Paint 3D) it's taking longer each time.

Reactions: DarkDank

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
10 mins with MS Paint 3D ;)
I'd genuinely recommend downloading the asset pack from page 1 of the game thread and having a go yourself (If you got any artistic talent at all, I'd recommend using Photoshop or GIMP though) :)
It's great fun!

"Does this mean you're my bitch now?" View attachment 2155146
I would rather annoy people with my lazy requests than put effort into things

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes