• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Didn't even know there was a new wonder woman called Yara Flor or that she was in game when I made that picture of what I thought was the Amazons above. Shame as she's quite cute in this style.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
If anyone wants to, can they make a scenario where Wonder Woman is spanking Supergirl (in the same scene as you can with Galatea spanks her)? Lol

Con3

Aug 16, 2021
can you upload the new scenes, at least the wonder woman ones, I have my PC fixing :/

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, cause they are higher resolution so they can be scaled down (easier to make selections, etc...), unlike game sprites where scaling up impacts quality.
Plus AI programs and my pc are "incompatible". :ROFLMAO:
Well if I can suggest a few images you could use for a wallpaper.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Krull

Since it's SR7 art, and since I think we've had Marvel crossover art creep into this thread already, that's totally up to you! I don't think we have a Marvel Unlimited game yet (yes, there are other Marvel games, just not with SR7 art) so this would be the most logical place.

Also, not saying that it HAS to be SR7-ish/Bruce Timm inspired art, but IMHO it should at least feel 'inspired' by Something Unlimited. The whole point is to have fun with the concepts!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes