Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone who knows the lore do a list of Titans and titan affiliated people in game for me please? If possible I'll do a big picture or something but I'm bound to miss off Rose or someone, left to my own knowledge.

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
Can someone who knows the lore do a list of Titans and titan affiliated people in game for me please? If possible I'll do a big picture or something but I'm bound to miss off Rose or someone, left to my own knowledge.
The ones IN the game?

Members of the Titans: Donna Troy, Starfire, Raven, Tera, Miss Martian, Rose Wilson, Wonder Girl

Related: Cheshire (villain who dated Speedy/Arsenal/Red Hood), Blackfire (villain) and Jinx (villains) plus Supergirl (allie, honourary member). Maybe you could push Artemis in here through technicality.

And if you want a male character, Deathstroke is the most famous opponent of the Titans after Trigon

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
Here's my take on Cassandra Cain with 3 stages of undressing. The way I got it she's supposed to have that many scars.
View attachment 1928319 View attachment 1928320 View attachment 1928321
MMIB

And two more girls checking in at the Fortess of Solitude.
View attachment 1928304 View attachment 1928305

I like hat on bed/floor because I can see Lex placing the hat right next to his neatly piled clothes and then later dropping it on her head on his way out.
Cassandra is the best Batgirl

Wish she was in the game

Samw with Holly Granger (Dove) and Holly Granger (Hawk)

What other characters would you guys like to see?

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Cassandra is the best Batgirl

Wish she was in the game

Samw with Holly Granger (Dove) and Holly Granger (Hawk)

What other characters would you guys like to see?
I'm hoping we get Stephanie Brown Batgirl / Spoiler at some point. I'd really love her Robin outfit as an alt costume.

Reactions: Gaoraga
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes