Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Krull

Since it's SR7 art, and since I think we've had Marvel crossover art creep into this thread already, that's totally up to you! I don't think we have a Marvel Unlimited game yet (yes, there are other Marvel games, just not with SR7 art) so this would be the most logical place.

Also, not saying that it HAS to be SR7-ish/Bruce Timm inspired art, but IMHO it should at least feel 'inspired' by Something Unlimited. The whole point is to have fun with the concepts!
Thanks a bunch, OhWee. I wanted to give Krull as much ideas as possible to pump out some high quality wallpapers.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Somebody asked about some dual leash scene in the main thread, this isn't exactly it, but I was intrigued enough to cut out the stream picture and play around with it. I also thought that the Wonderwoman dance scene is pretty close to the leash pose so I slightly modified that one just as an experiment. Of course the spice that can make things feel fresh is to horizontally flip the poses if the shadow allows it.

donnatroy-hippolyta-leash-1.jpg wonderwoman-hippolyta-leash-1.jpg wonderwoman-hippolyta-leash-3.jpg

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Somebody asked about some dual leash scene in the main thread, this isn't exactly it, but I was intrigued enough to cut out the stream picture and play around with it. I also thought that the Wonderwoman dance scene is pretty close to the leash pose so I slightly modified that one just as an experiment. Of course the spice that can make things feel fresh is to horizontally flip the poses if the shadow allows it.

View attachment 2170276 View attachment 2170324 View attachment 2170300
That person was me, and thank you for indulging my thoughts.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Apparently Cassie Sandsmark just had her 27th anniversary the other day.

An old friend wanted to stop by and wish her the best.
5875031.jpg

Cassie's never had anyone throw her a surprise birthday party before. But Black Beetle is more than happy to be the first.

BBeetle-1Face-A.png

Do you think she's having fun?

BBeetle-1Face-B.png

I think she liked his Meat.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes