• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
It might just be me but does anyone else think it would be funny if Lex discovered the Super Friends universe and have the characters there go from happy go lucky "gee wilikers batman" type characters to sexually deprived nymphos.

TheGreenCat

Nov 6, 2017
A mod in renpy like the "Witch Trainer: Silver Mod" (original from akabur) would be awesome.
We actually discussed this here before. Basically, mods are too difficult BUT it should be possible to kind of recreate the overall look of the game in Renpy.

Now if someone has the patience to do that, we could make some mods that are really more like spin-off standalone games that look like the original game. Basically use the edits all of us have been making here and wrap them up in a nice story so it feels more or less like a game. Kind of like what events are in the main game, but separated.

I think someone had even started working on the SU-style Renpy framework but I don't know if they kept working on it.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
We actually discussed this here before. Basically, mods are too difficult BUT it should be possible to kind of recreate the overall look of the game in Renpy.

Now if someone has the patience to do that, we could make some mods that are really more like spin-off standalone games that look like the original game. Basically use the edits all of us have been making here and wrap them up in a nice story so it feels more or less like a game. Kind of like what events are in the main game, but separated.

I think someone had even started working on the SU-style Renpy framework but I don't know if they kept working on it.
it has def been abandoned at this point

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes