Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Maybe, but I do want just one with Batman. Considering the lost of a great VA.
Understood. It does make one wonder how much of a ladies' man Kevin was though! He was on a soap opera once...

He had a few other Television roles back in the day as well.

Kevin did appear briefly in one of the CW Arrowverse crossovers too! Back when Arrowverse DC shows were cooler...

Those particular crossover episodes were magic in a bottle as far as I'm concerned. They kind of lost me around the last season or two of Supergirl (after 2020). I was looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow Season 8, but apparently it's been cancelled now. One can hope that it'll get uncancelled, but yeah...

Stargirl is OK, but it doesn't hold my attention. Maybe if Brec Bassinger showed more cleavage and wore more bikinis that might help... probably not! I mean, Brec is cute and all, but after that Baywatch mindlessness back in the day, shows have to keep me interested between sexy shots...

brecbassinger.jpg

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Understood. It does make one wonder how much of a ladies' man Kevin was though! He was on a soap opera once...

Kevin did appear briefly in one of the CW Arrowverse crossovers too! Back when Arrowverse DC shows were cooler...

Those particular crossover episodes were magic in a bottle as far as I'm concerned. They kind of lost me around the last season or two of Supergirl (after 2020). I was looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow Season 8, but apparently it's been cancelled now. One can hope that it'll get uncancelled, but yeah...

Stargirl is OK, but it doesn't hold my attention. Maybe if Brec Bassinger showed more cleavage and wore more bikinis that might help... probably not! I mean, Brec is cute and all, but after that Baywatch mindlessness back in the day, shows have to keep me interested between sexy shots...

View attachment 2196334
She certainly looks the part.

Reactions: DarkDank and OhWee

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

View attachment 2196334
Well Kevin was gay. So I highly doubt he was a ladies man.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
In this episode of 'Name the Amazon...'

SU_Amazons.jpg

So I need to fill in a blank here guys, and also want to double check if the second gal is called Antiope in SU...

Alexa - Antiope? - Artemis - Guard 1 - Hippolyta - Guard 2 - Diana - Grail - Prince Lex - Myrina - no clue(sprite prefix mz) - Nubia - Pallas - Peng Delian - Priestess 1 - High Priestess - Priestess 2 - Oracle Priestess - The Oracle - Phillipus - Yara Floor

So yeah, is the second gal indeed Antiope, and who is mz (the redhead/brunette next to Myrina)? As seen in SU that is.

Last edited:

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
In this episode of 'Name the Amazon...'

View attachment 2197038

So I need to fill in a blank here guys, and also want to double check if the second gal is called Antiope in SU...

Alexa - Antiope? - Artemis - Guard 1 - Hippolyta - Guard 2 - Diana - Grail - Prince Lex - Myrina - no clue(sprite prefix mz) - Nubia - Pallas - Peng Delian - Priestess 1 - High Priestess - Priestess 2 - Oracle Priestess - The Oracle - Phillipus - Yara Floor

So yeah, is the second gal indeed Antiope, and who is mz (the redhead/brunette next to Myrina)? As seen in SU that is.
I have no idea if I am right, but changelog for SU version 2.3.8 includes "Amazon Content: Misczon 1 Costume" (and also 2 and 3).
So the mz prefixed one might be some unnamed original creation sort of like the Kasnia guards.

There is a one time "event" in the Themyscyra marketplace, where some random amazon tries to attack Lex, but is thwarted by Nubia. I don't remember how did she look like, but it might be her. They all look the same to me.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Kain2358

Thanks! My primary save is well past that scene, and my other two saves have a lot of grinding left to do before Themyscira happens, so I'm hoping someone will recall the name used for that gal, and also double verify Antiope...

---

While I'm here, here's a .png variation of Artemis (the Amazon, not the other Artemis) with her bracers, etc. but no other clothing, should anyone want to use her for fanart purposes or something.

Artemis.png

Jun 25, 2018
View attachment 2071602

Thats an good point, i totally missed that.
I cant really get the scale of Donna right just because her legs dont extent down as far as the other two, hopefully this looks a bit better though.
Late to the party on this, but depending on which canon you use for Donna, she is a straight up clone of Diana, so would be the same height as her, not shorter like the other person mentioned. Great work on the edit!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016

View attachment 2196334

For an hour interview with Keven.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Kain2358

Thanks! My primary save is well past that scene, and my other two saves have a lot of grinding left to do before Themyscira happens, so I'm hoping someone will recall the name used for that gal, and also double verify Antiope...

---

While I'm here, here's a .png variation of Artemis (the Amazon, not the other Artemis) with her bracers, etc. but no other clothing, should anyone want to use her for fanart purposes or something.

View attachment 2197118
what bits did you make her out of? It's really well done.

Also it's definitely Antiope, her art is called "ant" and she's got the funny face thing that the character even had in the film View attachment Antiope_file.webp

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes