• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
SOMETHING UNLIMITED:
THE SWINGING 66

CHAPTER TWO
WELCOME HOME​

After a lengthy conversation and even lengthier medical examination Lex decided to return catwoman now confirmed to be Selina Kyle of Earth 66 to her home universe but when they returned to the warehouse, she was horrified to see the state of the cloning machine “what on earth happened”

Lex followed her towards the machine and examined the cloning tubes, the machine seemed like his own, perhaps outdated by a couple decades but at its base was similar “just then he noticed a hair floating in a small pool of green liquid, he pressed a button on his watch and scanned the hair, his watch processed the data then it beeped with the and when he read the results he was not surprised by the results “Selina”

He looked up and noticed she was gone but then noticed a light in a connecting hallway, he wandered down the hallway until he came to a room with the door cracked open slightly, he slowly opened the door to see Selina standing with her back to him looking through her closet “I don’t believe it”

“What is it”

“Somebody ransacked my place; my two spare outfits are gone”

“I think I might know”

He pressed a button on his watch and holograph of the data he collected “according to this, you were cloned my dear”

“that’s…”

Before she could finish her reply a memory of yesterday popped into her head and everything started to become clear “according my data they aren’t exact copies”

“That makes sense, when Batman hit the machine, he must have caused it to short circuit and malfunction”

“Sounds plausible”

“We got to find them; god only knows what kind of damage two of me running around can cause”

“We will… in time”

“What!”

We have more pressing matters to attend to now, I need to get my bearings in this world, I need to know the people with the most power”

“Well, if you’re looking for power in Gotham then there’s no better place to start then with Bruce Wayne”

Lex smirked at her response “ah yes, I am familiar with Bruce Wayne, at least on my world”

Selina was confused by his smirk but quickly shook it off “well, he’s hosting a charity gala in a few weeks”

“Interesting, but I surely can’t go alone, would you care to accompany me my dear”

“I have the perfect dress in mind”

“Perfect, I’ll need a right hand during my excursions here, so I’ll need you by my side”

She slowly approached him and placed a hand on his chest “I’ll be your right hand, anything you request of me, I can do”

Her hand started to travel south but was stopped by him “as fun as that sounds, business before pleasure”

“you’re no fun” she said as she backed away then turned and started to unzip the back of her costume “now if you don’t mind, I’d like to freshen up a bit”

Lex just smirked and without saying another word he left the room.

(At this point in the game you can visit Catwoman to get all the Cell Scenes, she is also your first henchwoman in this world, you can explore Gotham, but I’m going to skip ahead to the Wayne Charity Gala, this will operate much like an event, talk to number of people enough to unlock future content) it’s been a while since Lex wore a tuxedo but it still fit him like a glove, he walked up to Salina’s room and slowly opened the door to find her standing with her hands on her hips wearing a rather tight fitting little black dress that left absolutely nothing to the imagination “Lex, what do you think”

“Stunning… shall we go?”

“Yes, one of my men precured a car for us”

“Then what are we waiting for”

A short car ride later the two arrived at Stately Wayne Manor where they were greeted and older man as soon as the got out of the limo, when they got out, they were greeted by a gray-haired man “good evening, the names Alfred Pennyworth, may I have your names please”

Lex was about to answer but then stopped when a sudden realization hit him, he never really checked to see if a Lex Luthor already existed in this universe “Sylvia Kinkaid and plus one”

Alfred turned to a man with a clipboard who immediately started to check then after a few seconds showed Alfred the list “yes Ms. Kinkaid, enjoy the Gala”

Selina wrapped her arm around Lex’s and the two entered Wayne Manor. Before you can speak with any of them your approached by Bruce Wayne himself “hello there”

“Mr. Wayne I can presume”

“You presume correctly Mr…”

“Roth, Alexander Roth”

At that moment a peculiar look came over Bruces face “I don’t mean to be forward Mr. Roth, but by chance are you related to Lex Luthor in Metropolis”

At that moment Lex’s concerns became reality “not to my knowledge”

“Well, I just returned from a meeting in Metropolis… and I must say who have an uncanny resemblance to him”

“You don’t say, I guess I just have one of those faces, I was passing through with my assistant Sylvia when we heard of the Gala and I just had to meet you Mr. Wayne”

“The pleasure is mine, hopefully this charity turns out well… oh if you’ll excuse, Commissioner Gordon just arrived I really must greet him, hopefully we’ll meet again”

“Oh, I have now doubt Mr. Wayne”

Bruce excused himself and walked off allowing Lex to mingle with the other guests, as you mingle with the guests there are key individuals you can speak with:

Barbra Gordon
Harriet Cooper
Vera Webster
Katherine Kane
????
Eve Teschmacher

TO BE CONTINUED...​

(so the plan I had was to merge the Batman '66, Wonder woman '77 and the Donnerverse into one universe, no sense in having three separate universes)

Last edited:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
SOMETHING UNLIMITED:
THE SWINGING 66

CHAPTER TWO
WELCOME HOME​

After a lengthy conversation and even lengthier medical examination Lex decided to return catwoman now confirmed to be Selina Kyle of Earth 66 to her home universe but when they returned to the warehouse, she was horrified to see the state of the cloning machine “what on earth happened”

Lex followed her towards the machine and examined the cloning tubes, the machine seemed like his own, perhaps outdated by a couple decades but at its base was similar “just then he noticed a hair floating in a small pool of green liquid, he pressed a button on his watch and scanned the hair, his watch processed the data then it beeped with the and when he read the results he was not surprised by the results “Selina”

He looked up and noticed she was gone but then noticed a light in a connecting hallway, he wandered down the hallway until he came to a room with the door cracked open slightly, he slowly opened the door to see Selina standing with her back to him looking through her closet “I don’t believe it”

“What is it”

“Somebody ransacked my place; my two spare outfits are gone”

“I think I might know”

He pressed a button on his watch and holograph of the data he collected “according to this, you were cloned my dear”

“that’s…”

Before she could finish her reply a memory of yesterday popped into her head and everything started to become clear “according my data they aren’t exact copies”

“That makes sense, when Batman hit the machine, he must have caused it to short circuit and malfunction”

“Sounds plausible”

“We got to find them; god only knows what kind of damage two of me running around can cause”

“We will… in time”

“What!”

We have more pressing matters to attend to now, I need to get my bearings in this world, I need to know the people with the most power”

“Well, if you’re looking for power in Gotham then there’s no better place to start then with Bruce Wayne”

Lex smirked at her response “ah yes, I am familiar with Bruce Wayne, at least on my world”

Selina was confused by his smirk but quickly shook it off “well, he’s hosting a charity gala in a few weeks”

“Interesting, but I surely can’t go alone, would you care to accompany me my dear”

“I have the perfect dress in mind”

“Perfect, I’ll need a right hand during my excursions here, so I’ll need you by my side”

She slowly approached him and placed a hand on his chest “I’ll be your right hand, anything you request of me, I can do”

Her hand started to travel south but was stopped by him “as fun as that sounds, business before pleasure”

“you’re no fun” she said as she backed away then turned and started to unzip the back of her costume “now if you don’t mind, I’d like to freshen up a bit”

Lex just smirked and without saying another word he left the room.

(At this point in the game you can visit Catwoman to get all the Cell Scenes, she is also your first henchwoman in this world, you can explore Gotham, but I’m going to skip ahead to the Wayne Charity Gala, this will operate much like an event, talk to number of people enough to unlock future content) it’s been a while since Lex wore a tuxedo but it still fit him like a glove, he walked up to Salina’s room and slowly opened the door to find her standing with her hands on her hips wearing a rather tight fitting little black dress that left absolutely nothing to the imagination “Lex, what do you think”

“Stunning… shall we go?”

“Yes, one of my men precured a car for us”

“Then what are we waiting for”

A short car ride later the two arrived at Stately Wayne Manor where they were greeted and older man as soon as the got out of the limo, when they got out, they were greeted by a gray-haired man “good evening, the names Alfred Pennyworth, may I have your names please”

Lex was about to answer but then stopped when a sudden realization hit him, he never really checked to see if a Lex Luthor already existed in this universe “Sylvia Kinkaid and plus one”

Alfred turned to a man with a clipboard who immediately started to check then after a few seconds showed Alfred the list “yes Ms. Kinkaid, enjoy the Gala”

Selina wrapped her arm around Lex’s and the two entered Wayne Manor. Before you can speak with any of them your approached by Bruce Wayne himself “hello there”

“Mr. Wayne I can presume”

“You presume correctly Mr…”

“Roth, Alexander Roth”

At that moment a peculiar look came over Bruces face “I don’t mean to be forward Mr. Roth, but by chance are you related to Lex Luthor in Metropolis”

At that moment Lex’s concerns became reality “not to my knowledge”

“Well, I just returned from a meeting in Metropolis… and I must say who have an uncanny resemblance to him”

“You don’t say, I guess I just have one of those faces, I was passing through with my assistant Sylvia when we heard of the Gala and I just had to meet you Mr. Wayne”

“The pleasure is mine, hopefully this charity turns out well… oh if you’ll excuse, Commissioner Gordon just arrived I really must greet him, hopefully we’ll meet again”

“Oh, I have now doubt Mr. Wayne”

Bruce excused himself and walked off allowing Lex to mingle with the other guests, as you mingle with the guests there are key individuals you can speak with:

Barbra Gordon
Harriet Cooper
Vera Webster
Katherine Kane
Signora Lola Lasagne
Eve Teschmacher

TO BE CONTINUED...​

(so the plan I had was to merge the Batman '66, Wonder woman '77 and the Donnerverse into one universe, no sense in having three separate universes)
What ai did you use for this?

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Reactions: Testerguy19

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Me gustaría enumerar las divas de DCAU que ya tenemos o que tienen contenido en SU y las que faltan por agregar. Porque la verdad no lo sé, si hay futuro, Sunsetriders7 los agregará.
View attachment 3265606 View attachment 3265607 View attachment 3265608 View attachment 3265609 View attachment 3265610 View attachment 3265611
Lol bro had the cuts to include that lil girl from Batman Beyond but chickened out at Ace despite adding Queen.
XD

I love it.
Good point of view

Reactions: Testerguy19

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
NuYellow If you do, it would be nice to see it in the yacht private room. Maybe Lovekraut could make kiss scene to complete the set? Although I'm not a big fan of anal so less of that and more bj/vagina stuff would be wonderful (y)

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
I made some fanarts using the ripped assets. Some are really wizards in that stuffs, so here is a compilation with Audrey anal scene, trying some different heads and skin colors. I worked especially on Yara to cut her hair behind the shoulder since long hair is really tough to work with and her skin color was tricky to get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
I'm looking through some of the sprites and on Lana's strip ones... she's missing an arm? Did she ever get it back in an update or is this just something that SR7 has moved on from like finishing Huntress?

lanaST1_NTBody.png

Edit: changed example sprite.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
I made some fanarts using the ripped assets. Some are really wizards in that stuffs, so here is a compilation with Audrey anal scene, trying some different heads and skin colors. I worked especially on Yara to cut her hair behind the shoulder since long hair is really tough to work with and her skin color was tricky to get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ya better keep going lol.
This is nice looking

• Red Heart
Reactions: GGAdams
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes