Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I made some fanarts using the ripped assets. Some are really wizards in that stuffs, so here is a compilation with Audrey anal scene, trying some different heads and skin colors. I worked especially on Yara to cut her hair behind the shoulder since long hair is really tough to work with and her skin color was tricky to get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are really good. I'm sure I did one once with that pose but I can't find it so maybe I didn't.

Dec 4, 2021
More cards! Yep, I didn't forget about these. We've got a trio of Lois cards, a pair of Roxy Rockets, a card based on Catwoman from Wonder Slave Trainer, and 3 OC's from Strip Poker Night at the Inventory.

I'm honestly surprised no has tried making their own cards after a I posted the templates. Also to the fan game devs out there, here's an idea: Add a mechanic where you can purchase card packs to try and get cards as a sort of fun side mission if you run out of stuff to do.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
SR7 will only add stuff like that as a sort of "troll" scene. I can assure you, he doesn't like to stray very far from the type of content you expect to see in SU. I can say we have discussed doing more fetish style content. It's just our fear is it will create a new expectation to include that fetish in every scene (just like how every female character is expected to have a sex scene now). I do think the fan edits are a perfect solution for this type of content however.
OK now make Futa Pregnant Lex

Thank You!

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
It takes less than a time capsule to figure out Catwoman, the only character without sex scenes, is still done better than the official when fans make the amazing effort (HQ style is a fabulous choice). Nyssa al Ghul will get scenes but still nothing in the databanks that spells 'Selina Kyle' or 'Catwoman'

RIP 2015 until eternity

Reactions: Deepsea

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Reactions: NuYellow

Jardi5A

Feb 3, 2022
Can we talk a little more about gradient maps (using gimp) and how to refine them?

I'm trying to do a skin tone replacement for vixen to caucasion and I used 7 data points from dark to light (dark being pure black to blend with line work). The results were underwhelming. New skin was not blended well at all... no anti-aliasing... what are the best ways to tweak gradient maps?

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
Points for originality. I like what you do with these sets that make it like a small comic strip.
Can you do a set with Supergirl? Not a lot of her in the game despite that next to Lois she's the closest woman to Lex's archnemesis.
I will probably do a new Set for a Gotham or Themyscira character after the new event concludes(and I get the new asset pack). I haven't really look into Supergirl much previously. She's I think one of character with pretty good in game content at cell and MB.
Usually I pick characters I feel under utilized or I just like the design so much I want to fill it with some more imgination, or it's both (Killer Frost). Other than that I pick up some characters I had edited previously and expanded them into a full set. FTM Livewire, Roulette, Poison Ivy, Harley2 and Crush has been my work list like forever.

Reactions: Jimwalrus
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes