• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Reactions: NuYellow

Jardi5A

Feb 3, 2022
Can we talk a little more about gradient maps (using gimp) and how to refine them?

I'm trying to do a skin tone replacement for vixen to caucasion and I used 7 data points from dark to light (dark being pure black to blend with line work). The results were underwhelming. New skin was not blended well at all... no anti-aliasing... what are the best ways to tweak gradient maps?

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
Points for originality. I like what you do with these sets that make it like a small comic strip.
Can you do a set with Supergirl? Not a lot of her in the game despite that next to Lois she's the closest woman to Lex's archnemesis.
I will probably do a new Set for a Gotham or Themyscira character after the new event concludes(and I get the new asset pack). I haven't really look into Supergirl much previously. She's I think one of character with pretty good in game content at cell and MB.
Usually I pick characters I feel under utilized or I just like the design so much I want to fill it with some more imgination, or it's both (Killer Frost). Other than that I pick up some characters I had edited previously and expanded them into a full set. FTM Livewire, Roulette, Poison Ivy, Harley2 and Crush has been my work list like forever.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looking for a few generic goon sprites.

No fancy outfits, just 'usual' criminal attire. They work for Mandragora in the docks district, but that's not really important...

For ReImagined of course! I'm currently setting up a scene for a special mission...

Reactions: Testerguy19
Dec 4, 2021
Looking for a few generic goon sprites.

No fancy outfits, just 'usual' criminal attire. They work for Mandragora in the docks district, but that's not really important...

For ReImagined of course! I'm currently setting up a scene for a special mission...
Will you accept stock image pngs?

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Does anyone think they could make this Huntress-asset smiling, and on the bed of the penthouse?

View attachment 3273993
Didn't see your "smile" request until after I just made this. I'll try that in the future too. And maybe another bed angle.

Huntress Request 1 Bed 1.png

Here's a simple one for Hawkgirl in all of her variations that DON'T exist in the game:

Hawkgirl Hero No Mask 1.png

>Nude, with Mask
>Hero, No Mask
>"Come Fuck Me Dress," with Mask

And then I did a little edit of Lovekraut's Mongul x Diana but with her New 52 color scheme (which you all know how much I love.)

SR7_fanedit_WonderWoman_Mongul NEW 52.png SR7_fanedit_WonderWoman_Mongul_02 NEW 52.png

>The Official Gunsmoke Games account is now posting here
>Calls out all the cuckolds that love NTR in the main SU Thread
>I'm not included

Dang. I feel hurt. Did he not see my dissertation on Netorare themes within Something Unlimited?

....What's a cuck got to do to get a little respect around here?
*play 3 Stooges sound effect*

Speaking of the voyeuristic angle, I'm surprised there is so little that of that explicitly in the game right now when the entire SU project is essentially all about cheating/cuckolding/coercion/rape. Lex is a villain and while there are plenty of other villains having consensual sex with Luthor, most of the fuckable women are "heroine targets" that he's out to not only fuck or blackmail or mind control but ALSO whore them out for personal profit....

And he has to do it all without alerting the Justice League (and the heroine's boyfriend/husband/love interest/etc). This might be controversial, but I'm disappointed there aren't any explicit scenes with some of the heroes bound or in the corner watching in shame as Luthor rails the most iconic and beloved women in the world. A humiliated Wally West as Slade Wilson gives it to Artemis? Nightwing helpless while Lobo shows Starfire why HE'S the Main Man? Batman unable to stop Luthor from stretching out Batgirl or Catwoman? Or, best yet.... Batman unable to save Wonder Woman from Mongul?

The only time I can think of SR7 getting close to hero NTR is in VANDALIZED, when Batman discovers Wonder Woman post gang-rape.

View attachment 3084747 View attachment 3084748

(Shoutout to Lovekraut for giving us a bit of that NTR with that edit of Green Arrow in the car as Black Canary gets fucked in the alley by some goon.)

And on the flip side, I do think it would be interesting if SU had cuckolding as the ending in a failed state. A Game Over screen with Superman or a rival like the Joker fucking Mercy Graves as Luthor is defeated and handcuffed? That's rough, buddy....

Love it! By chance, is there a "616 Harley" (or perhaps Dr Quinzel version) with Punchline as well?

Dec 28, 2018
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes