Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Tried some prompts on Yodayo, close but not exact.

I'll keep trying with some different references.
I think if you just give her pants instead of shorts, and not prompt any boots, might be interesting. Her legs will be cropped above the knees anyways, so no need to worry about her feet or footwear...

Otherwise looks quite nice. Maybe a bit more smirkiness/snark in her expression, not sure if there are prompts for that.

Note that I don't know that much about AI image gen, I'm guessing here r.e. prompt options. My current internet laptop is too 'potato' to even consider for such things (old school - pre Ryzen AMD).

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Found out that Raven canonically had a back tattoo in the comics. Someone showed me the panel...and I had to make something out of it. So I made a mobile version for any takers in need. Might made a variant later, but I do have the cutout of it here for anyone to use and the original panel.
Voilà. When you click on the raven it will appear as a blank black image but it's there. Just hit the download button or right click and "open in new tab."
Raven Tattoo.png

Raven Tattoo PreVW.png

Thms2307

Jun 28, 2021
Anyone here have any recommendations for drawing tablets? I've been wanting to learn to draw on and off for a while, and I feel like this style would be a fun one to emulate. Not exactly the easiest thing with mouse and keyboard though

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Anyone here have any recommendations for drawing tablets? I've been wanting to learn to draw on and off for a while, and I feel like this style would be a fun one to emulate. Not exactly the easiest thing with mouse and keyboard though
Pen and paper?

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Voilà. When you click on the raven it will appear as a blank black image but it's there. Just hit the download button or right click and "open in new tab."
View attachment 3289163

View attachment 3289162
I actually wonder what the dialogue would have been like if Raven had the tattoo and it was revealed after the first time Lex had her strip. Raven would have been hesitant to do so...only for Tala to magic her leotard to reveal why she's resisting.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
NuYellow Some more Volcana would be nice!

Lovekraut Is there a Lex version of this?
View attachment 3289592

Also would be cool to see edits using the new Roxy pose
View attachment 3289630
Best I could do for a Lex version

SR7_fanedit_LoboMB01_Lex_Roulette.jpg
I made some fanarts using the ripped assets. Some are really wizards in that stuffs, so here is a compilation with Audrey anal scene, trying some different heads and skin colors. I worked especially on Yara to cut her hair behind the shoulder since long hair is really tough to work with and her skin color was tricky to get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome seeing so many variants of this great asset. I'd like to add a Huntress version.

SR7_fanedit_audKAN1_Huntress.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Lovekraut,

Too bad that you aren't into Daz Studio. I'd love to see you take a stab at Roulette's snake tattoo as a skin texture overlay asset. You'd have to install Daz Studio to check your work though. Daz Studio is free, I'd want a G3F or G8F version (others might want G9), but of course it may not be up your alley...

Once I get my Daz Studio install up and running again, I may take another stab at it but my photoshop-fu is weak in that regard...

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Best I could do for a Lex version

View attachment 3291449

Awesome seeing so many variants of this great asset. I'd like to add a Huntress version.

View attachment 3291455
One small thing that always irritaded me bout this Lex Lobo edit is that Lex has hair down there when he normally does not lmao.

Was that planned or did you never notice or what was the reason for not removing the hair in all these months.?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I get how gradient maps work, but I can't figure out how to make one and how to add multiple colors to it, mucking around only seemed to let me set a left and right color so I did something very wrong.

Instead I borrowed Lovekrauts SW to WW one from the other day and put a screen over the top to make it slightly more Terra colored.

Edit, also you should always lock doors when getting changed.

Last edited:

Tamza016

Mar 6, 2023
I get how gradient maps work, but I can't figure out how to make one and how to add multiple colors to it, mucking around only seemed to let me set a left and right color so I did something very wrong.

Instead I borrowed Lovekrauts SW to WW one from the other day and put a screen over the top to make it slightly more Terra colored.

Edit, also you should always lock doors when getting changed.
the one with WW edit, cool. :love:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes