• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Lovekraut Amazing work! Worth the wait. Could you also make a an Ice version of the last image and maybe a version of the last image where Fire's eyes are open?
There is an Ice version in Lex' office.

If you got any solo Ice Sprites, I'm in need of them.
Hope those help.
Ice_Sprite_1_clothed.png Ice_Sprite_1_naked.png Ice_Sprite_2.png Ice_Sprite_3.png
You can find just the heads here

Dec 4, 2021
Has anyone tried to give some of the Halloween costumes their normal colors? Examples include making Chun-Li and Cammy's skin normal, giving LOL Jinx her normal colors, etc.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Lovekraut How do you like your page in the archive? Should I rearrange anything?
I'm rly happy with it. I frequently check the archive to avoid double posts and the navigation feels intuitive.

Lovekraut Did you ever get anywhere with this WIP or did it evolve into the later kiss scenes you made?
View attachment 3357259
(It would be nice to see some more kiss scenes of characters not yet used)
Unfortunately I didn't make any progress there. It would be sweet do have a kissing-while-fucking asset but I already did so many LoboMB/Kissing-edits this one wasn't very high on my priority-list.

Dec 4, 2021
We got another batch of cards! This time we've got Supergirl, Cheshire, the 4 leading ladies of Snow Daze, and Andre from Academy34, cause why not.

I'm also trying to make a mini archive with all of the cards I've made so people can download them. Hopefully this will make adding them to MEGA archive easier.
Don't expect many more crossover cards for future posts. Other than a few characters from Infinity Crisis, future card posts will consist purely of SU characters. I was originally gonna do cards with characters from Rogue-Like: Evolution and Paprika Trainer but considering the character models all came in bits I figured it wasn't worth it. The Infinity Crisis models also come in bits, but they have separate models for clothed and non-clothed characters, whereas with the previous 2 I mentioned, literally everything from the clothes to the faces are all separate.

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Lovekraut For the Ice request I made, I meant the one that you did, but in the MB room and with her gloves and shoe off. Also would you potentially consider doing some Lara Croft x Lex scenes because I enjoyed the one you did before (no pressure tho(y))

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
Haven't posted anything in a while so whipped something up featuring my favorite Amazon, at least in the comics. Fun Fact! Artemis from the 2009 Wonder Woman animated movie was voice acted by Rosario Dawson who later voiced Wonder Woman from 2015 to 2020

View attachment 3379357 View attachment 3379355
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really nice work with Artemis, Did you ever finish the Mera's edits you were working on?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes