Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Since I've been on the topic of changing skin colors, I might as well share some of the edits I've held onto for awhile (I didn't know if anyone would care for these). I thought Blackfire would look better with regular eyebrows and that eventually led to me making her look more Latina.

View attachment 3382748

View attachment 3382768

View attachment 3382759
Awesome! Do you perhaps also have the HQ versions as the Raven edits maybe? Like I said, these edits are very nice and I love them so it is a bit regrettable that creators only make use of the smaller assets

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I could some Poison Ivy sprite edits for me to work with for a set of wallpaper edits I want to make. On that note, here's my 30th Harley wallpaper (technically I haven't posted all 30 wallpapers here because I don't use SR7 assets for all of them). HarleyQWallpaper30.png

GoldenEagle

Sep 10, 2018
Awesome! Do you perhaps also have the HQ versions as the Raven edits maybe? Like I said, these edits are very nice and I love them so it is a bit regrettable that creators only make use of the smaller assets
I'ma have to leave u hanging on the Blackfire edits (at least for now). It's getting monotonous, but here's the Raven edits you requested. I wasn't quite sure which parts you'd prefer together so I just made 2 versions of each image.

Raven_26E1.jpg

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I'ma have to leave u hanging on the Blackfire edits (at least for now). It's getting monotonous, but here's the Raven edits you requested. I wasn't quite sure which parts you'd prefer together so I just made 2 versions of each image.

View attachment 3386800
Thank you man! I don't know how you managed to get that skin tone from her gray but this is great work! Is the Wednesday-black hair the same gray-hair filter on her wig?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes