Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GoldenEagle

Sep 10, 2018
Thank you man! I don't know how you managed to get that skin tone from her gray but this is great work! Is the Wednesday-black hair the same gray-hair filter on her wig?
Yw! It's all the same values, it's just that her regular hair won't color as well as the Wednesday hair. If u wanna know how I added color to her skin, I use a sepia filter since it adds color to the whole image, then from there I mess around with the hue/saturation and the curves. The software I've been using for my edits is PaintDotNet. If you want to try it yourself, I keep record of all the values for the skin, hair, etc.

Last edited:

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Yw! It's all the same the values, it's just that her regular hair won't color as well as the Wednesday hair. If u wanna know how I added color to her skin, I use a sepia filter since it adds color to the whole image, then from there I mess around with the hue/saturation and the curves. The software I've been using for my edits is PaintDotNet. If you want to try it yourself, I keep record of all the values for the skin, hair, etc.
Nice! That would be very welcome! Do you perhaps have any other skin recoloring projects in mind?

GoldenEagle

Sep 10, 2018
Nice! That would be very welcome! Do you perhaps have any other skin recoloring projects in mind?
Not at the moment, but I was working on adding the Cammy costume to Artemis's 1st sex scene, I'll probably finish that soon. I also want to see if I can add Raven's Wednesday costume to a sex scene.

Here's the text document with the values for Raven's stuff.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I

Is this kinda what your looking for?
Thanks! Yeah, kinda. I was hoping for like black to give her a latina look like some recent Blackfire edits. Not sure if it's possible tho
Since I've been on the topic of changing skin colors, I might as well share some of the edits I've held onto for awhile (I didn't know if anyone would care for these). I thought Blackfire would look better with regular eyebrows and that eventually led to me making her look more Latina.

View attachment 3382748

View attachment 3382768

View attachment 3382759

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Here's her with black hair.
Well, that gives her a black hole for hair. I don't really know how to express it, but for example WW's hair is black but not so deep where it loses it's texture. I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself correctly

GoldenEagle

Sep 10, 2018
Latest KF effort, if somebody has an idea to give her black/ darkbrown hair I'm all ears
View attachment 3390932
My god, you just helped me out so much!! I thought I'd lend a hand with your Killer Frost edit, but I was having issues with the skin (can be so annoying to edit at times). In the process, I found out I can use the Levels tool to add a more uniform & fuller color to the skin. This is gonna make things for me a lot easier moving forward. Anyway here's the final result:
kf2DLaE1.png

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
My god, you just helped me out so much!! I thought I'd lend a hand with your Killer Frost edit, but I was having issues with the skin (can be so annoying to edit at times). In the process, I found out I can use the Levels tool to add a more uniform & fuller color to the skin. This is gonna make things for me a lot easier moving forward. Anyway here's the final result:
View attachment 3393455
I you made it off of my file, would you mind sharing the HQ-file please? Really well done BTW! I use Photoshop so I'm nit sure how to use those instructions

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes