Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Really nice work with Artemis, Did you ever finish the Mera's edits you were working on?
Unfortunately no. All the episodes I could find of Mera had her underwater so there was always a blue tint and blur effect to her.

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
Unfortunately no. All the episodes I could find of Mera had her underwater so there was always a blue tint and blur effect to her.
Well that's a shame since she doesn't get that many edits here and Sunset refused to add her for whatever reason but continue the great work with more Artemis edits, they're always great

GoldenEagle

Sep 10, 2018
Love your work! I kinda did some stuff like this for Poison Ivy. Would you consider making these with the HQ versions from the Asset Packs perhaps?
Ty! I don't normally make edits to the level of quality of the original assets since it's more work and I don't know how to replicate some details of the art style at that scale, BUT Raven's Halloween costume was simple enough to do.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Ty! I don't normally make edits to the level of quality of the original assets since it's more work and I don't know how to replicate some details of the art style at that scale, BUT Raven's Halloween costume was simple enough to do.
Awesome man! I always find it such a waste when people do interesting things like this but don't take advantage of the fact that they have access to such high-defenition source materials

GoldenEagle

Sep 10, 2018
Since I've been on the topic of changing skin colors, I might as well share some of the edits I've held onto for awhile (I didn't know if anyone would care for these). I thought Blackfire would look better with regular eyebrows and that eventually led to me making her look more Latina.

BlackfireSX2_0.5.png

BlackfireAN_Latin_NoSweat_E1.png

BlackfireLatinSEyes2.png

Dec 4, 2021
c6ihcvhcb3db1.jpg

After wasting so much of my time, they're finally done. I've finished all the Something Untradable cards after making a whopping 64 fucking cards today. I would've made more, but I was tired of both the cards and the SU assets taking up half of the space on my computer, the other half being taken up by ARMA 3 and all of the addons I downloaded for that. I've put everything into one big file and uploaded it to Mediafire, the link to which will be down below. The MediaFire folder contains every card I've made, including new sets for Artemis, Blackfire, Circe, Darci, Donna Troy, Harley, Killer Frost I, Miss Martian, Poison Ivy, Starfire, Stargirl, Superwoman, Terra, and Vixen, plus a few individual cards for Livewire, Maxima, Mercy, Ravager, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, and a few characters from Infinity Crisis.

Here's the link to the Mediafire page so that way the new cards can be uploaded to the Mega Archive:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes