• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note:

Still plugging away at SU Re-Imagined stuff!

SU_Re-imagined_ManagementWI.jpg

Yep, this screen is partially working now. Working out exactly how to assign the girls to the slots on this screen was another bit of a bear, but it's worked out now. The Meta Bordello section is hidden 'cuz it's not online yet, so Roulette is filling in the 'dead space' for now, as I've explained before.

There are two profile buttons, I'll probably change two of the lower buttons to link to the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello, and keep the upper one.

Interesting note, the 'Unassign' button will clear a gal's assignment to the slots, and you can click on a slot containing another gal to 'swap her out'. Income isn't calculated until the 'next night' button is clicked, so this is perfectly fine. Now as for watching them dance, etc. onstage... well maybe she does a quick performance in another role before going back to her 'assigned' position just for you.

The 'starburst' button backgrounds show which slots the current gal can be assigned to if she's not already assigned. I may tweak the graphic for that, but you get the idea.

I could introduce a 'lock schedule' feature I suppose, but there are more important things to tackle at the moment, like the new Lexcorp Quarters/Cells screen.

I decided to 'ditch' my fourth slot idea in favor of an On Call/Alternate/Standby slot. The idea here is that you can assign any 'spare' girls to the alternate slot. If another girl is too tired to work, the alternate steps in (essentially they swap slots), and works for her instead.

This is to help reduce the amount of micro-management that players need to to to keep fatigue levels in check. Sure, if two or more girls are too tired, only one gets replaced with a 'fresh' girl, but if you 'stagger' the girls with different fatigue levels, theoretically you should be able to mostly ignore the management screen after setting up alternates, letting you focus more on other areas of the game.

Of course, there aren't enough girls to fill all of the slots to begin with (16 slots, 15 heroines currently), but the idea here is to introduce new characters, maybe using other SR7 art, gal fanart from this thread, etc..

I still need to add the 'current gs/mb levels and upgrade' buttons to the bottom and add the bonuses and such, but that's pretty straightforward. As for Villain(ess) security, yeah that still needs to be implemented, I'll get to it eventually...

Another note. On THIS screen, you'll only see the gals that you've currently captured and that aren't currently assigned to cells (i.e. Device Level 7/Unlocked, with the 'Starfire exception' also accounted for). The profile screen will still show all of the other gals, so that you can track the ones you haven't 'recruited' yet. I just have all of them in the 'picker' currently for testing purposes.

When I get a few more things working/a bit farther along, I'll share a new patch, and of course hand off what I have to xMendoza so that he can incorporate what he likes into the SU Rebuilt effort.

Back to stuff!
:cool:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I think SR7's Raven has ruined other artists' Raven for me.
Most give her dark gray/black nipples.
SR7 gave the light/greyish pink nipples, and it works really well.

I'm not usually one to focus on a minute detail like that, but SR7's Raven looks so nice and others I find jarring now.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Noticed this while extracting game assets. Appears that there are a few RESS files missing from the game data folder. Not sure if this impacts the game performance but I believe this is why I can't find certain assets after extracting the files. Like Supergirl dancing for example.

Missing RESS 1.png Missing RESS 2.png Missing RESS 3.png Missing RESS 4.png

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
IntroLit w chain.jpg IntroLit no chain.jpg IntroUnlit w chain.jpg Intro Unlit no chain.jpg chain1.png Gal kneeling Slut orig.png
Here are some options for Galatea's exhibition intro that I'm still working on. I also included the pose she's in w/ a transparent background and the chain I used. The legs pose is a combination of Galatea's thighs and Harley's doggystyle position. Her torso is a combination of Galatea's own torso with Wondy's arms tied back from her leash scene in the Themyscira update. That's also where I got the upturned ring from her collar--that's on the floor, it's supposed to be a floor mounting point for the chain.

I started using Adobe Lightroom--it rocks for changing skin tones. Easiest method I've tried so far, along with the lighting effects. Although I didn't paint that chain's shadow with it, I used Photoshop for that. I'm not accurate with my masking in Lightroom yet, it was easier to just select that object in PS, duplicate it, paint it over in black, and start playing with feathering and transparency.

Parafast

Jun 4, 2020
I've always really liked nymph-stye Ivy, a variation mostly unrepresented in SU outside her awesome yacht ensemble. Thumbing through this fantastic thread I see no one's been fool enough to make a go of it yet. So allow me to be the first fool who steps up! Hopefully someone wiser learns from my bad example. Watch as I work with half the dexterity of a drunken surgeon holding a bendy bread knife! Hopefully the doctor has more experience. ;)

To begin: I got ahold of the party dress and her strategically placed leaf from the prison event. I removed her earring, necklace and bangles because most instances of her don't go for jewelry when out on a caper. She does wear the long opera gloves (?) or whatever they are a lot but I cut them here. They didn't quite fit what I wanted. I wouldn't have minded a forest-themed something at her wrists but I'm not confident at constructing something like that on the fly. Besides, she's gone full nature girl before - she IS nature, girl! - so it doesn't really bother me. I considered altering the lower half of the dress to be more tights/leggings like or having non-green Ivy as a variant (I do wish she got used more nowadays), maybe vines or a flower crown but thought better of it. It's "VERY HARD" difficulty tier for me to even figure how to grain.

Might have done this the hard way in retrospect. I brushed out the nipples and a bit of the breast of nude Ivy so they wouldn't pop up and surprise me later. Mostly making use of the free select lasso I clipped the top portion of the yacht dress and body as neatly as can be save a bit that would come in handy later for obscuring part of Nude Ivy's chest. While we're there I weaved through the places where the skin would show through the leaves and matched it to the surrounding skin area to the best of my ability. A re-color on the bottoms was next to make them less vibrant and match her top. Then it was down to layering until I was pleased with the results stopped. :p

IvyLeavesV3.png

And there it is. They're only idles but I think they're fun! If nothing else maybe my edit can be a jumping off point for something better down the line.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes