Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Took me all day, but the rooms are five across now...

SU_Re-imagined_lexcorpquarters2.jpg

At this point of the game, the player is often flush with cash, so having something else to have to spend money on seemed like a no brainer to me. The idea here is that you start with 12 rooms (including Mercy's room), and can add 8 more with each upgrade, up to a total of 36 rooms. That many rooms, well you'd have to mind control some Amazons from Themyscira, those sexy Kaznian guards, maybe a few other gals...

The 'areas' thing are the longer rooms, like the gym. The idea here is that there may be some upgrades to enhance the living quarters in various ways, or modify the gameplay in interesting ways. Example: Lex needs to build a robotic clothing assembly line first before the 'more interesting' costume options become available. Maybe there's an Orgy suite, or a deluxe suite for some VIP type... there are 9 slots total, including the Gym, so it's a fun thought at least.

Anyways, this is mostly ready to go now. I just need to code a routine to add gals to rooms when their device levels are raised to the 'unlocked' level, add some 'placeholder' code to the various gal .rpy files, and it'll be mostly good to go.

---

Mind control discussions are probably best discussed in the SU Game thread. This is the fanart thread, and while SU Re-Imagined isn't quite fanart, well there's art involved at least. My quick take on the SU mind control thing is that it's straight out of one of the animated DC shows, where superheroes were being mind controlled to fight each other in the ring, and had no idea the next morning that they had been mind controlled.

So it's a 'canon' thing, albiet perverted for adult game reasons...

I have a few ideas r.e. modifying the existing routines, mainly letting some gals that are fully 'sluttified' to become 'more or less' willing sex workers, to earn some cash to pay for their apartments, etc.., which would correspond with Control Level 8... or if it's Starfire, who just likes sex work! There could be several other 'optional rule' approaches as well.

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Found a really old edit from 2016 in a random folder. I'm not sure the second costume I used was ever properly implemented in game.

Does show the type of edit that was lost over time by me accidentally deleting it all before finding this thread.

Edit, tried fitting the mask over the new version of HG

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Decided to do some sort of stat panel for all the girls, cuz why not lmao.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couple of questions...

So I mentioned earlier about SU Re-Imagined having a 'wallpaper' feature.

1) Would you be interested in 'officially unofficially' contributing to the 'wallpaper pool'?

2) If so, would you be willing to do 'earlier versions' of the girls. By this I mean in their 'default' costumes, before they get corrupted and start wearing skimpier clothing...

The reason for this is that I wouldn't want to 'spoil' anything for players that haven't seen some girl nekkid or in their slut costumes yet. Of course, people will be able to add whatever wallpapers they want, but this is for a 'proof of concept/demo' build if that makes sense.

Said wallpapers will appear inside the tablet/screen frame during the 'end of night' bookkeeping phase of the game. Like so (credit to Krull for the wallpaper)...

SU_RE-Imagined_KrullWP18.jpg

I think your stat panels favoring the left side as shown here could be a lot of fun.

@ everyone else doing wallpapers.

Other contributors willing to 'donate' wallpapers to the cause are of course also welcome!
:cool:

I'm pretty close to ready to upload the next Proof of Concept demo version of SU Re-Imagined. Spent the day cleaning up a few loose ends, and I need to add a couple more things before I upload again.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Zatanna felt bad about hitting Circi with a grand piano. View attachment 2302947
Great edit! Might as well make the preview image bigger.
Funny how we both ended up with scenes inspired by the "This Little Piggy" episode.

What we as a society need are more edits of these scenes. Tala, Mercy, Volcana, really anyone. I'll even say the magic words...Please.
dont-get-greedy-them.gif

I'm joking of course. I currently have 4 versions of this edit in the works. However, 3 of them actually keep Wonder Woman and instead change her partner. The other one changes both characters. ...for the betterment of society!

Wallpaper
Gorgeous costume. Is this in reference to an already existing design or did you came up with this by yourself?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes