Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Great edit! Might as well make the preview image bigger.
Funny how we both ended up with scenes inspired by the "This Little Piggy" episode.

View attachment 2305293

I'm joking of course. I currently have 4 versions of this edit in the works. However, 3 of them actually keep Wonder Woman and instead change her partner. The other one changes both characters. ...for the betterment of society!

Gorgeous costume. Is this in reference to an already existing design or did you came up with this by yourself?
It's too late. I'm always greedy. I need MOAR

Reactions: Krull

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Great edit! Might as well make the preview image bigger.
Funny how we both ended up with scenes inspired by the "This Little Piggy"
Saw your Zatanna post and it reminded me of that episode, so I whipped that one up. Also, I post pics as thumbnails or in a spoiler because if too many people post full size images it makes the page load hella slow for mobile users.

Reactions: Krull and Lovekraut

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Gorgeous costume. Is this in reference to an already existing design or did you came up with this by yourself?
Not that i know, i think i might have use similar elements of it in other wallpapers, i just wanted a short-haired Supergirl in a dancing practice outfit , that was the idea behind it, ofc still OhWee is to blame for it, "Hey Krull, i made a fan art thread come post wallpapers in it, i got candies and cookies." , i bet that is what was told to everyone.

*and that was all jokes i got on this subject, i won't torment OhWee about it :whistle:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not that i know, i think i might have use similar elements of it in other wallpapers, i just wanted a short-haired Supergirl in a dancing practice outfit , that was the idea behind it, ofc still OhWee is to blame for it, "Hey Krull, i made a fan art thread come post wallpapers in it, i got candies and cookies." , i bet that is what was told to everyone.

*and that was all jokes i got on this subject, i won't torment OhWee about it :whistle:

(I need to find where I put this on my hard drive and update it with the newer version of Meg...)

I see there is no hollow version :cry:.

What do you do with that hunt/zat picture? Make the text white, shrink the middle of it down a few pixels, make a new layer with the new dimensions, fill it with pink, and make another version in black behind it which you then offset?
Photoshop Styles man. Styles are awesome!

Also, for a 'hollow' version, just dial down the 'fill' on the text/font layer to 0%, and then apply an outline using styles.

---

While I'm here, I made this thingie, in case someone wants to use it for something...

InjusticeUnlimtedLogo.png

I tweaked some other font to 'invoke' the Young Justice font style, so it's just a .png now.
(the "Official' font is a paid font, and I'm a cheap bastard sooo...)

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
---

While I'm here, I made this thingie, in case someone wants to use it for something...

View attachment 2305917

I tweaked some other font to 'invoke' the Young Justice font style, so it's just a .png now.
(the "Official' font is a paid font, and I'm a cheap bastard sooo...)
I like it.

Reactions: OhWee

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Yes!
Babs is such good threeesome fodder in general.
Kara, Ivy, Harley...
My mind was wandering and I actually thought of another scenario for Babs!
It'd have to have art made for it, but I could def write it out.

Harvey Bullock visits the Glamor Slam, in Metropolis for a few days taking a vacation, and venting heavily to Lex about how he doesn't like him, but at least he's on the right side about the costumed freaks. Complains about Commissioner Gordon trusting that freak Batman, and now there's Nightwing, another Robin, and that Batgirl.

Babs would be performing that night (maybe the masturbation level, a reward event for getting the device that far?) and Bullock, drinking heavily, comments that the "cosplayer" looks a lot like the real Batgirl, and that Batgirl always reminded him of Barbara. Comment here about how he and the boys always get a kick out of her visiting her father at the precinct, and what he'd do to her and Batgirl.

Lex then offers Bullock a VIP treatment on the house, Bullock is skeptical but drunk and goes along with it. Lex calls Babs into the VIP room, whom does a lapdance for Bullock and then blows him. Bullock gets into it, grabbing Babs head and forcing her down before erupting in her mouth and on her face.

Bullock takes another drink, cleans up, and then tells Lex that this place is alright, but what happened isn't really couth, but Lex assures Bullock it was just a special thank you for the real heroes, the boys in blue. Lex orders a taxi ride for Bullock to be taken away to his hotel, and Lex reviews the security footage in the VIP room. Perhaps to taunt Babs with later in the cells...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
DarkDank

r.e. Batgirl and Bullock...

It's moments like these that community Ren'Py builds are for. If someone puts together the art, it's certainly possible to add this 'scenario', and a number of others, once things are far enough along. It just comes down to imagination and some Photoshop/GIMP elbow grease...

I'm kind of hoping that one or more of the more 'passionate' fanart types around here takes it upon themselves to modify some sprites to add some new Heroines for girlpacks. DC, Marvel, Pokemon if you want to be weird, whatever...

Community mods and all that...
:p

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
DarkDank

It's moments like these that community Ren'Py builds are for. If someone puts together the art, it's certainly possible to add this 'scenario', and a number of others, once things are far enough along. It just comes down to imagination and some Photoshop/GIMP elbow grease...

I'm kind of hoping that one or more of the more 'passionate' fanart types around here takes it upon themselves to modify some sprites to add some new Heroines for girlpacks. DC, Marvel, Pokemon if you want to be weird, whatever...

Lex uses Tala to summon Misty?
I mean I'm a fan of her...would def be a fan but it'd be out there :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Krull and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Volcana sorta kinda has Team Rocket hair...

I guess the purple haired gal is named Jessie. I only saw an episode or two, Pokemon wasn't really my thing...

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
DarkDank

Also, stuff like Bullock I'd only want to add if it was popular with the community as well.
I obviously like that kind of idea...but others maybe not.
I'm more into the humiliation of Babs, and Bullock unknowingly getting to nut in/on his boss's daughter, but others may scream NTR.

Reactions: TO9x2
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes