Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just spent the last couple of hours sorting the Sprites that I extracted into separate folders, so that the girl art for the various girls are in their own folders.

Should have done it months ago...
:rolleyes:

There's still a few 'strays' that I don't know what/whom they are for, but I'm sure I'll figure it out when the time comes...

o_O
Really annoying that the abbreviation ls was used for both Lois and Lady Shiva, just sayin...

I put the animations for Lois, Mercy, etc. into their own subfolders in the various girl folders for them. Definitely worth the effort if you plan to do a lot of SU sprite re-mixing IMHO!

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
I tried. Also I can no longer find her normal heads, only her yacht heads, did they replace them, am I blind or are they now missing like some other bits?
I believe its because of something I pointed out before, post on page 68, missing RESS files. Specifically a bunch of shared asset files are missing. The extractor tool needs the level file, resource file and the shared asset file and it seems that if just one is missing it cant extract the image.
Missing_RESS_1.png

Reactions: mighty

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Have Lex take a blood test from Ahsoka, uses Midichlorians on himself and uses the device to make sure Ahsoka can't use the Force on him.
For sake of meshing with the rest of the game, Lex can't use the Force on anyone but Ahsoka because dimension nonsense, but that could be some fun scenes with Ahsoka...

That said, I'd focus on events in the DC Universe proper before branching out too much. Ahsoka is a bit of a special case though since SR7 draws her so much there's some good material to meld.
You could add a Lexcorp Special Operations" Building to the cityscape. A room for every thing that doensn't fit lore-wise.

Reactions: DarkDank
Jul 11, 2020
Hey guys, just watching the SR7 stream on twitch and he did Power Girl art, I don't know if he's gonna put it in a bonus pack or if he is gonna sell it as a separate piece but here is a screen capture haha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe this can inspire a few fan arts or wallpapers in the future.
Wow, I wish he'd put in this much effort into the game's art. The shading and detail on this is a step above what he normally does

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys, just watching the SR7 stream on twitch and he did Power Girl art, I don't know if he's gonna put it in a bonus pack or if he is gonna sell it as a separate piece but here is a screen capture haha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe this can inspire a few fan arts or wallpapers in the future.
That's 100% Bonus Pack artwork. You can tell because he's actually trying.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Looks like Madame Rouge.
That looks like Madame Rouge from the Teen Titans show. XD
Just did some google search, there's some resemblance indeed, i used her halloween head with some minor edits to the hair + catwoman suit.
I'm not familiar like you guys with the more recent comics, shows, etc..
Good catch.

Is this based off the dress she wore in BTAS?
Nicely done!!
Unintentionally, but i'm glad it fits with the space and realm of the characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Just did some google search, there's some resemblance indeed, i used her halloween head with some minor edits to the hair + catwoman suit.
I'm not familiar like you guys with the more recent comics, shows, etc..
Good catch.

Unintentionally, but i'm glad it fits with the space and realm of the characters.
Funny you say that, Madame Rouge is from the 2003 Titans show...which was two decades now. Wow, that's a lot of time passed.

Reactions: Krull
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes