Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Also, stuff like Bullock I'd only want to add if it was popular with the community as well.
I obviously like that kind of idea...but others maybe not.
I'm more into the humiliation of Babs, and Bullock unknowingly getting to nut in/on his boss's daughter, but others may scream NTR.
This game is an NTR fest already, so yeah... Lobo gets some, a bajillion customers get some, Mercy gets some, etc. etc...

That being said, it could be 'optional' i.e. Lex decides if he makes it happen or not... in my mind the 'advantage' to doing this would be to lower the threat level slightly, as Bullock is now 'looking out' for Lex's place a bit more.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
This game with the mod community and the possibilities it raises has totally infinite options

You can even create a "sub story" where, thanks to Tala's powers, he opens a portal to another universe and ends up bringing Ashoka Tano to the girls' squad for Lex as a thank you gift from Tala for improving the store for him, being a good master or simply for her birthday using the images made by the author as initial baseto start and using pothoshop to expand the content later with more sexual scenes

I repeat unlimited possibilities that the author himself refuses to take advantage of

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
This game with the mod community and the possibilities it raises has totally infinite options

You can even create a "sub story" where, thanks to Tala's powers, he opens a portal to another universe and ends up bringing Ashoka Tano to the girls' squad for Lex as a thank you gift from Tala for improving the store for him, being a good master or simply for her birthday using the images made by the author as initial baseto start and using pothoshop to expand the content later with more sexual scenes

I repeat unlimited possibilities that the author himself refuses to take advantage of
Have Lex take a blood test from Ahsoka, uses Midichlorians on himself and uses the device to make sure Ahsoka can't use the Force on him.
For sake of meshing with the rest of the game, Lex can't use the Force on anyone but Ahsoka because dimension nonsense, but that could be some fun scenes with Ahsoka...

That said, I'd focus on events in the DC Universe proper before branching out too much. Ahsoka is a bit of a special case though since SR7 draws her so much there's some good material to meld.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Have Lex take a blood test from Ahsoka, uses Midichlorians on himself and uses the device to make sure Ahsoka can't use the Force on him.
For sake of meshing with the rest of the game, Lex can't use the Force on anyone but Ahsoka because dimension nonsense, but that could be some fun scenes with Ahsoka...

That said, I'd focus on events in the DC Universe proper before branching out too much. Ahsoka is a bit of a special case though since SR7 draws her so much there's some good material to meld.
I'd actually got towards Azula instead.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

I think that this is more of a 'pick your battles' situation. More sprites are being added with each update (usually around 100+), and it takes time to make those sprites, whether they are being drawn 'from scratch' or if they are modifications to existing sprites.

Different patrons want different things, so in one respect it's a bit like herding cats...

---

I'm currently pondering exactly how I'm going to make the 'threesomes and foursomes' mechanic work in the VIP suite. Obviously it'd be years before even the fanart community here could cover every possible combination, so I have to work out a 'Batgirl has scenes with these other girls' kind of routine, that prompts the player accordingly. Threesomes is enough of a headache, foursomes... well I might go the 'add second VIP suite' route instead.

I envision the VIP suites as exactly that. Lex is the most important VIP, but there may be other billionaires dropping in as well... on Earth 69, perhaps even Bruce Wayne has needs and has decided to go along with it... or not!

Perhaps it's not just the Heroines that are experiencing a bit of mind control... giving subliminal suggestions to rich Billionaires to increase the customer base... just sayin'!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovekraut

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I'm just saying that the possibilities are limitless and I would like one of them to add Ashoka

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I tried. Also I can no longer find her normal heads, only her yacht heads, did they replace them, am I blind or are they now missing like some other bits?
I've only seen the 'Y' heads for that pose. They were probably the same anyways. I checked back as far as 2.3.5 (the first time I downloaded SU) and it's just the 'Y' heads for the 'usual' body.

---

Still taking care of some 'to do' items that are holding up SU Re-Imagined 0.20...

SU_Re-imagined_mgmtscreen02WIP.jpg

I implemented my 'second VIP suite' idea, with the extra buttons intended to add a second girl to each suite for threesomes. If art is available of course, otherwise you just get an 'it was an awesome threesome, but we can't show you so use your imagination' message...

I'm thinking that if the second VIP suite is open (that's what the Meta Bordello Level 4 upgrade does, besides adding 15% to income), Lex can set up two parties for himself... I mean, we've already established that he can fuck dozens of women in one night, so why not?

I currently have the 'upgrade' values set to include the first room in each upgrade that provides a room (GS level 4 is just an income bonus at this point). This may mean a little bit more grinding to cobble up the cash for each upgrade, but at least now you don't need to 'unlock' the first slot after the upgrade. This could be changed or modified into an optional rule or something, but one thing at a time.

I sitll need to add the 'descriptive text' for what the next upgrade adds, in those windows next to the Mercys. Mercy is just a placeholder for now to show off the 'button/slot' for whomever is assigned to GS/MB, until other Villain(ess) types are integrated into the build.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Was about to scale Catwoman for SU Re-Imagined, so I felt the need to make a height check chart...

LexGalsHeightChart.jpg

Before I made this chart...
I had 'eyeballed' Roulette vs. Lex 'ingame' in SU Unity, and ended up using a 105% scalar for a few gals vs. the SU Unity sprite art. Others may vary a bit more. I also eyeballed Batgirl vs. how she appears to compare ingame, noting that her head lined up with about the base of Lex's neck.

Lex is supposedly 6'2, so I made this height backdrop and scaled it to his 'small full length' sprite, and lined up his 'usual' ingame sprite, which I had also scaled up to about 105%, and adjusted the backdrop accordingly. Note that I'm 'clipping off' Lex's heels, which I figure are probably about 2".

So anyways, when I dropped the two of them onto this chart, this lines up with their DCAU stats. Roulette shows 5'9", and Batgirl shows 5'3", which matches their DCAU stats.

Soooo:

1) Lucky!
2) This is how I'm going to check the scale of any of the other gals with listed heights when working with 'conversation' sprites going forward. I haven't tackled 'normal conversation' sprites for a lot of the other gals yet. For future reference, Hawkgirl is listed as 5'6" in the DCAU database, not counting the wings I'm assuming, and Catwoman's DCAU listing has her at 5'5"...

Just thought I'd share!
:cool:

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
Was about to scale Catwoman for SU Re-Imagined, so I felt the need to make a height check chart...

View attachment 2309267

I had 'eyeballed' Roulette vs. Lex 'ingame' in SU Unity, and ended up using a 105% scalar for a few gals vs. the SU Unity sprite art. Others may vary a bit more. I also eyeballed Batgirl vs. how she appears to compare ingame, noting that her head lined up with about the base of Lex's neck.

Lex is supposedly 6'2, so I made this height backdrop and scaled it to his 'small full length' sprite, and lined up his 'usual' ingame sprite, which I had also scaled up to about 105%, and adjusted the backdrop accordingly. Note that I'm 'clipping off' Lex's heels, which I figure are probably about 2".

So anyways, when I dropped the two of them onto this chart, this lines up with their DCAU stats. Roulette shows 5'9", and Batgirl shows 5'3", which matches their DCAU stats.

Soooo:

1) Lucky!
2) This is how I'm going to check the scale of any of the other gals with listed heights when working with 'conversation' sprites going forward. I haven't tackled 'normal conversation' sprites for a lot of the other gals yet. For future reference, Hawkgirl is listed as 5'6" in the DCAU database, not counting the wings I'm assuming, and Catwoman's DCAU listing has her at 5'5"...

Just thought I'd share!
Aha, another person looking to determine the height of sprites in SU. Best of luck!

• Haha
Reactions: Lovekraut

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

View attachment 2309267

Soooo:

1) Lucky!

Just thought I'd share!
Why is Batgirl being so short actively hot to me?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Why do you think I render Dee, Elle, and Jen so much? All of them are 5'3" or shorter...
:p

And also do so many Batgirl re-mixes...
:love:

Also Audrey...
:whistle:
Only post I'll make since it's off topic, but I def need to check out your DMD remix one day soon :D

And Audrey is great.

And you know my opinions on Batgirl :love: Ultimate villain and villainess sub.

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes