Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Funny you say that, Madame Rouge is from the 2003 Titans show...which was two decades now. Wow, that's a lot of time passed.
In my time comics were on black and white, very professional made thou and on way higher quality of art.

Reactions: DarkDank

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick SU Re-Imagined update...

SU_Re-Imagined_MgmtFatigueBars.jpg

After doing some error checking and code fixing, I decided that it was really annoying to have to click on each gal just to see what her current fatigue level was, so I added fatigue bars..

The lower bar on the 'On Call' slots is an adjuster that sets the threshold for an on call girl to replace the first girl that has at least that fatigue level. Each 'fatigue threshold' bar is individually adjustable, so say if your Stripper gals have been working particularly hard, you can set the 'replacement' threshold a little higher if you so wish...

Again, this 'feature' is mainly a 'fallback' so that if you don't check your management screen regularly, but chose some alternates 'just in case', the 'screen AI' (yeah right) will do some gal shuffling for you as needed.

I probably should add a 'Day 4 tutorial' for this at some point, but in the meantime, yeah it's a thing...

I also did some adjusting of the gal spacing in the picker slot. Now six gals can crowd into the screen before the scroll bar is needed (anticipating new girls being added by SR7, girlpack mods, etc.), but the gals will spread out a bit more evenly when there are less than six - they were 'left justified' before.

Still playtesting, but mostly ready to share assuming no showstopers...

The Black Cloudness

Sep 25, 2022
Quick SU Re-Imagined update...

View attachment 2312146

After doing some error checking and code fixing, I decided that it was really annoying to have to click on each gal just to see what her current fatigue level was, so I added fatigue bars..

The lower bar on the 'On Call' slots is an adjuster that sets the threshold for an on call girl to replace the first girl that has at least that fatigue level. Each 'fatigue threshold' bar is individually adjustable, so say if your Stripper gals have been working particularly hard, you can set the 'replacement' threshold a little higher if you so wish...

Again, this 'feature' is mainly a 'fallback' so that if you don't check your management screen regularly, but chose some alternates 'just in case', the 'screen AI' (yeah right) will do some gal shuffling for you as needed.

I probably should add a 'Day 4 tutorial' for this at some point, but in the meantime, yeah it's a thing...

I also did some adjusting of the gal spacing in the picker slot. Now six gals can crowd into the screen before the scroll bar is needed (anticipating new girls being added by SR7, girlpack mods, etc.), but the gals will spread out a bit more evenly when there are less than six - they were 'left justified' before.

Still playtesting, but mostly ready to share assuming no showstopers...
So wait is this an actual game we can play right now and play what you got already or is it a still in development game that will be playable when everything is made, checked, fixed and all that

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So wait is this an actual game we can play right now and play what you got already or is it a still in development game that will be playable when everything is made, checked, fixed and all that
It's a proof of concept. So it's not quite a game. The idea here is to show off some new gameplay ideas, and perhaps let the modding community add a bunch of content to it.

Assuming that I can work through the current batch of bugs, you'll be able to take it for a test drive at least when I upload the latest build. There's an earlier build, and xMendoza has a 'parallel' effort going on, but I'd suggest waiting at this point as hopefully it won't be too much longer.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The mouse features that are currently set up in Ren'Py are:

SU_Re-Imagined_Preferences.jpg

This is 'default' Ren'Py behavior

HOWEVER, you can click inside of the viewport window/girl picker and drag the window that way as long as you don't click on a girl, without having to move the pointer down to the scrollbar. That probably won't save you a lot of time (maybe 0.5 seconds), but it's an option...

I need to move my management tweaks over to the Profile screen picker (which is only 4 girls wide currently). The Managment picker was adjusted to 6 wide (scrunched the girls in a bit more), which is the maximum number of 'default' girls in any Heroine tier in SU Unity currently. Of course, one of the options might be someone adding in new girls, or re-purposing other girls in the game for GS/MB duty...

I think that the Harleys would be game, just sayin...

Took me a bit to get the 'hbox' centering to work right, and then to work out the adjusted spacing as more girls are added...

SU_Re-imagined_mgmtscreen020aWIP.jpg

This probably best shows off the management screen in action. Anywhere there is a 'starburst' Wonder Woman can be assigned to. If there's a girl there, that girl is unassigned. No need to reset.

Also note the box behind Zatanna, that's where my mouse pointer has 'highlighted' her 'space'. Wonder Woman is greyed out 'cuz she's been selected of course.

Of course, clearing ALL of the slots may take a few extra clicks, but in practice, well you usually only need to 'unassign' a few gals at any point, not necessarily all of them. I could make an 'all clear' function down the road, but right now I'm just focused on getting everything working. Just noticed that there's a font color difference on the GS/MB buttons that I'll need to look into...

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK y'all!

I started a community development thread for SU-ReImagined (and SU Rebuilt if xMendoza wants to participate) here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...npy-demo-community-development-thread.144779/

I did this mainly to stop cluttering up this thread with 'barely fanart' discussions. The new 0.20 version showing my progress r.e. the demo is in the OP of the thread above, if you want to check out the current state of my efforts to build upon xMendoza's dream, and provide feedback if you are so inclined. Hopefully a community mod effort can grow from this, we shall see...

Special thanks to Krull for allowing me to showcase his wallpapers. All of the other stuff in the demo is just providing a cool backdrop for his wallpapers!
:p

Enjoy!
OhWee
:cool:

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
OK y'all!

I started a community development thread for SU-ReImagined (and SU Rebuilt if xMendoza wants to participate) here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...npy-demo-community-development-thread.144779/

I did this mainly to stop cluttering up this thread with 'barely fanart' discussions. The new 0.20 version of my demo is in the OP of the thread above, if you want to check out the current state of my efforts to build upon xMendoza's dream, and provide feedback if you are so inclined. Hopefully a community mod effort can grow from this, we shall see...

Special thanks to Krull for allowing me to showcase his wallpapers. All of the other stuff in the demo is just providing a cool backdrop for his wallpapers!
:p

Enjoy!
OhWee
It was a trap all along!

Wallpaper

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Wallpaper Ideas I had in mind:
Krull , I might be tapped out of ideas for wallpapers for a bit. ^^; So these might be the last of them for a while.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Using that superwoman edit from a while back I decided to give her bigger hair and make her more of an adult version of herself. The Nubia curly hair was my first choice but I couldn't get it to work with her existing face. Also I couldn't age the face. I tried but she just looked sick lol.

Edit the second one might be closer to her skin tone. Unsurprisingly I'm still bad at that.

Last edited:

SuperCart

Jan 17, 2023
Please help me.
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I love the art of "Something Unlimited" and I wanted to ask
Where and how can I find all the art and images of each character? And if anyone has a mega or gofile link, I would be really grateful.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Please help me.
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I love the art of "Something Unlimited" and I wanted to ask
Where and how can I find all the art and images of each character? And if anyone has a mega or gofile link, I would be really grateful.
There's a link in the OP for this...

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsetriders7-collection-2022-07-30-sunsetriders7.23921/

Asset Packs from the game are there, as is some other art by Sunset Riders 7

There's also a way to extract the sprites from the game directly, but those sprites often come in pieces, which means that some assembly may be required...

For the most part, you just need the latest asset pack, the earlier packs just have game content that was available up to the point that those asset packs were released.

You seem to just be interested in the artwork though, so yeah the linked thread above is regularly updated as new Asset Packs and such become available.

Enjoy!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes