Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I would only need HD Asset Pack 38 since it contains all the main ones and the recent ones, right? And thank you very much for the link!
You'll still want to grab the bonus packs as well. Thankfully, Bonus Packs 1-10 were combined into a single download.

I have no idea what the super bonus pack is...

Reactions: Krull

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm weird, I rip the art and only use the asset stuff to see if the heads/hair is roughly in the right place. I don't like having to cut the assets out of the grey background.

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm weird, I rip the art and only use the asset stuff to see if the heads/hair is roughly in the right place. I don't like having to cut the assets out of the grey background.
It's not just you...
:geek:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Wallpapers

(y) My slideshow will increase tonight, thank you once again for bringing my ideas to life. I do hope the AI backdrops I already provided and the other three ideas I left earlier in the thread find use in your talented hands.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Needed a break from playing too much Zelda , do not get that game at all lol. All shrines done, Ganon beat, even unlocked the dlc motor bike and was only at 45% completion and that 100% tracker isn't even a tracker of the full 100% :ROFLMAO:

And I'm clearly going deranged as I said I wouldn't bother making the slut outfits just swimwear anymore.

SuperCart

Jan 17, 2023
Does anyone know if there is a link to "SunsetRiders7 Edits"?
find the page e-hentai.org but when downloading it by torrent they are not complete

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Needed a break from playing too much Zelda , do not get that game at all lol. All shrines done, Ganon beat, even unlocked the dlc motor bike and was only at 45% completion and that 100% tracker isn't even a tracker of the full 100% :ROFLMAO:

And I'm clearly going deranged as I said I wouldn't bother making the slut outfits just swimwear anymore.
Definitely some hot naked waifu material there

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Sinner87
And something kinky with Wonder Girl.
Holy fuck, I can't begin to describe how hot this is.

May I please please please implore you to do this edit with the rest of Cassie's outfits? And maybe Donna or some of the other gals with a krolotean too? :D

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Sinner87

Holy fuck, I can't begin to describe how hot this is.

May I please please please implore you to do this edit with the rest of Cassie's outfits? And maybe Donna or some of the other gals with a krolotean too? 
No promises. Cutting out green Kroloteans from a green background is a pain in the ass. Plus finding one that is large and clear enough that is in the right position is also an issue.

Edit: The other outfits weren't a problem though, here ya go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey y'all!

So that proof of concept demo thing...

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/#post-9852529

Things are far enough along now that assistance with scene building would be quite helpful. Specifically, I'm referring to cell scenes.

So some extra help here would be very much appreciated!

---

Glamour Slam/Meta Bordello scenes are a bit trickier due to how I'm currently 'invoking' those scenes without falling back on the various girl.rpy files, so I'm handling those for now. Stripping scene art is ready to go, I just need to modify my 'dancing' code for the stripping. Eroplay will come next. The coding is the easy part, 'lining up' the sprites so that they show up aligned properly is the more tricky part, but as I said I have that handled.

Back to the cell scenes...

Cell scenes are pretty much 'self contained' coding wise so they are fairly easy to code Ren'Py wise. Each girl has her own .rpy file, and the game will jump to her 'cell' label when her cell is clicked in the game (if it exists, I need to implement that check once we have a few cell scenes).

The main thing that is needed here is just to transcribe the dialogue across, and then add the pretty pictures to the dialogue. The menu thing is pretty easy to set up too, but one thing at a time.

Costume pickers and such will come later, but for right now, getting a pool of the 'usual' cell scenes would be really nice.

Mercy room scenes would also be very nice. I have the 'intro' pan coded already, but the rest of that scene and the followup conversations and such would be nice to have too.

If interested, we can discuss the particulars. Preferably in the development thread (so as to not clutter up this thread with chatter), or just PM me and I can walk you through what is needed.

---

ALSO,

If someone has new art of some other gal, besides the gals already in SU, and wants to 'introduce' her into the SU Re-Imagined setting, that'd be helpful. I put in Kitelass as a placeholder to show that it's possible, but it'd be nice to have some gal with artwork that 'matches up' pretty well with the other SU characters. A lot of the bodies are recycled, so it's the heads and hair that are often used as differentiators. Altering skin tones is relatively easy peasy using hue & saturation...

She Hulk, Black Widow, the DeeDees, really anyone will do for 'demo' purposes - I even joked about possibly introducing Jessie from Team Rocket in the SU Re-Imagined thread...
:ROFLMAO:

The whole Power Girl vs Galatea thing still confuses me. They look like the same gal to me...

Anyways, my point is that it could be anyone, I'm sure there are examples in this thread, the main thing is putting together a few different poses so that said new gal can be incorporated into the new demo, while utilizing the existing SR7 sprites/art style. If there are any takers of course!

I'm very much focused on the interface backbone, and I'd like to continue my work in that area, so some assistance here with various scenes would be quite helpful!

Carry on!
:cool:

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
More of a test with illustrator, so isn't perfect, i added the line art here if anyone wants to play more with it, some lines are just shadow border guidelines as you can compare with the color version.
Might worth investing some time and make more assets from screenshots on a higher resolution, for those interested.

//updated the line art

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
More of a test with illustrator, so isn't that perfect, i added the line art here if anyone wants to play more with it, some lines are just shadow border guidelines as you can compare with the color version.
Might worth investing some time and make more assets from screenshots on a higher resolution for those interested.
A 'kludge that I've pondered to replicate the 'highlight inside of black line' thing is to use a Photoshop style for the character edges (stroke, border black, inside) and then add an inner glow that's just a couple of pixels wide, and then maybe applying the grain via 'add noise' methods. This doesn't play well with semi-transparent things like lingerie though, plus if you have interior lines (say an overlapping thigh) then you still need to paint in the inner lines by hand...

So I usually just end up re-painting the highlight inside of the black line 'by hand' in Photoshop each time when modifying sprites.

As for noise, yeah there's a few ways to get there, as has been discussed before in this thread. Photoshop gives you several options for this.

Last edited:

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
1Lit.JPG 2Lit.JPG 3Lit.JPG 4Lit.JPG 5Lit.JPG 6Lit.JPG 7Lit.JPG 8Lit.JPG 9Lit.JPG 10Lit.JPG 11Lit.JPG 12Lit.JPG
Here's a sample--I had this in mind for an initial blowbang/cum swallowing scene before Galatea's exhibition gangbang. Filling up on some protein from the first customer before she exerts herself. I'm not sure yet if I can make multiple shooters look okay with all the layers/moving parts in the same fashion. Here's the full folder with 22 images, they have some mild spotlight effects made with Lightroom:

And here's the full folder with no lighting effects for those that don't want them:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes