Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I've always really liked nymph-stye Ivy, a variation mostly unrepresented in SU outside her awesome yacht ensemble. Thumbing through this fantastic thread I see no one's been fool enough to make a go of it yet. So allow me to be the first fool who steps up! Hopefully someone wiser learns from my bad example. Watch as I work with half the dexterity of a drunken surgeon holding a bendy bread knife! Hopefully the doctor has more experience. ;)

To begin: I got ahold of the party dress and her strategically placed leaf from the prison event. I removed her earring, necklace and bangles because most instances of her don't go for jewelry when out on a caper. She does wear the long opera gloves (?) or whatever they are a lot but I cut them here. They didn't quite fit what I wanted. I wouldn't have minded a forest-themed something at her wrists but I'm not confident at constructing something like that on the fly. Besides, she's gone full nature girl before - she IS nature, girl! - so it doesn't really bother me. I considered altering the lower half of the dress to be more tights/leggings like or having non-green Ivy as a variant (I do wish she got used more nowadays), maybe vines or a flower crown but thought better of it. It's "VERY HARD" difficulty tier for me to even figure how to grain.

Might have done this the hard way in retrospect. I brushed out the nipples and a bit of the breast of nude Ivy so they wouldn't pop up and surprise me later. Mostly making use of the free select lasso I clipped the top portion of the yacht dress and body as neatly as can be save a bit that would come in handy later for obscuring part of Nude Ivy's chest. While we're there I weaved through the places where the skin would show through the leaves and matched it to the surrounding skin area to the best of my ability. A re-color on the bottoms was next to make them less vibrant and match her top. Then it was down to layering until I was pleased with the results stopped. :p

View attachment 2295516

And there it is. They're only idles but I think they're fun! If nothing else maybe my edit can be a jumping off point for something better down the line.
Totally can see this as something she'd wear to bed.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
SU Re-Imagined update:

This screen has been a bit of a bear. Still need to tackle a few more loose ends, but it's close to done...

SU_Re-imagined_ManagementWIP2.jpg

need to resize the upgrade buttons, add a MB Button, copy/paste/edit the VIP and Playpen slots code.

I ended up widening the girl picker on this screen too, to help reduce scrolling a bit (up to 3 more girls now shown onscreen).

There's one coding issue that I couldn't figure out, so I had to disable some intended functionality for now. Essentially you need to Unassign a girl before moving her into another slot, you could click on another slot directly if she was already in a different slot, but it was causing an error that I couldn't figure out, so yeah I 'disabled' that functionality, unassign then reassign is how it works now.

I'm in over my head with this Python coding stuff, but I'm mostly getting there eventually...
o_O

Also, 69 pages, nice!
:p

Dec 24, 2020
SU Re-Imagined update:

This screen has been a bit of a bear. Still need to tackle a few more loose ends, but it's close to done...

View attachment 2296716

need to resize the upgrade buttons, add a MB Button, copy/paste/edit the VIP and Playpen slots code.

I ended up widening the girl picker on this screen too, to help reduce scrolling a bit (up to 3 more girls now shown onscreen).

There's one coding issue that I couldn't figure out, so I had to disable some intended functionality for now. Essentially you need to Unassign a girl before moving her into another slot, you could click on another slot directly if she was already in a different slot, but it was causing an error that I couldn't figure out, so yeah I 'disabled' that functionality, unassign then reassign is how it works now.

I'm in over my head with this Python coding stuff, but I'm mostly getting there eventually...
o_O

Also, 69 pages, nice!
:p
I've said it before, but goddamn this layout looks so much simpler and more user-friendly than the one we've had for the past 6 years :ROFLMAO:
Keep doing the lords work OhWee!

Reactions: Jimwalrus

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ahh, the irrepressable... KiteLass?!?

SU_Re-Imagined_KiteLassProfile.jpg

Just me pointing out that girlpacks are a thing in SU Re-Imagined, that is when I'm not battling Renpy deciding some of the time that my list is now a string...
o_O

I looked at a few girlpacks for Brothel King (Captain Marvel, Black Widow, etc.) but I didn't see any art that felt like it belonged here, hence I fired up Daz Studio and did a 3Delight/OpenGL render of KiteLass here...

Not quite hand-drawn, but good enough to showcase the 'add new girls' feature that's on my 'to do' list...

I've said it before, but goddamn this layout looks so much simpler and more user-friendly than the one we've had for the past 6 years :ROFLMAO:
Keep doing the lords work OhWee!
This is the thing that I'm really looking forward to tackling though... (repost)

Sure, I could do the 'wall of choice menu options' like it's done in SU Unity, but I'm more into visuals personally...

Last edited:

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020
Ahh, the irrepressable... KiteLass?!?

View attachment 2298977

Just me pointing out that girlpacks are a thing in SU Re-Imagined, that is when I'm not battling Renpy deciding some of the time that my list is now a string...
o_O

I looked at a few girlpacks for Brothel King (Captain Marvel, Black Widow, etc.) but I didn't see any art that felt like it belonged here, hence I fired up Daz Studio and did a 3Delight/OpenGL render of KiteLass here...

Not quite hand-drawn, but good enough to showcase the 'add new girls' feature that's on my 'to do' list...

This is the thing that I'm really looking forward to tackling though... (repost)

Sure, I could do the 'wall of choice menu options' like it's done in SU Unity, but I'm more into visuals personally...
SR7 definitely takes the easy way out when it comes to menus. And gameplay features honestly. His amazing art and interesting scenes have really been the only selling points for SU. I'm so glad we have guys like you to take his rough diamond and turn it into a real gem.

Nov 25, 2017
Small update for slutier Donna Troy slut outfit with all corresponding scenes with some extras. DonnaSlut.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if I may ask anyone who may know more then me, why are the images I extract from the game smaller then those in the SR7-Pack-35?

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Small update for slutier Donna Troy slut outfit with all corresponding scenes with some extras. View attachment 2299537

Also if I may ask anyone who may know more then me, why are the images I extract from the game smaller then those in the SR7-Pack-35?
AIUI the images in the Asset Pack are derived directly from the HD originals in SR7's Photoshop library rather than the lower-definition working sprites in the game.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Small update for slutier Donna Troy slut outfit with all corresponding scenes with some extras. View attachment 2299537

Without a doubt better than the actual art in the existing game now. Both SR7 and Oni (Rogue-Like Evolution) have gotten horribly lazy when it comes to drawing art as of late.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Small update for slutier Donna Troy slut outfit .
Back in October I was going to do similar but with Superwoman so I started editing out the other clothing but it dawned on me that all the characters with these swimsuits must have just swimsuits version sat on his PC. He's just not releasing them and so I gave up, figuring that we'd get it one day, which probably will never materialize.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
'Cuz, you know, Page 69...

AudreyKara69.jpg

Some Blonde on Blonde action!

Wallpapers Part III
View attachment 2300556

I blame OhWee for running out of space on first page. *runs and hides*
I didn't even notice that you were doing that, i.e. using your page 1 posts to archive your wallpapers. Sweet!
:love:

Edit: So in SU Re-Imagined, this screen is partially working now...

SU_Re-imagined_lexcorpquarters.jpg

And you can see this (just this) in Mercy's room if you click on her room button...

SU_Re-imagined_mercyintro.jpg

Still a bunch of scene stuff to add to Mercy's .rpy file, but the point is that clicking on her button sends you to her room now.

OF COURSE, now I want to tweak the Lexcorp Quarters screen layout, making the room buttons about 25% smaller so that I can fit five rooms across instead of 4 (one possibly oversized) rooms.

Might as well tackle it now I suppose!
:unsure:

Last edited:

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Maybe it's just me but I don't much care for the mind control aspect of the game. I would prefer that Lex captures heroines and seduces them into willingly joining his harem. Also I think the story would improve if Lex had to convert them in the cells, and once they were then you could send them to the gs/mb to make money for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
Maybe it's just me but I don't much care for the mind control aspect of the game. I would prefer that Lex captures heroines and seduces them into willingly joining his harem. Also I think the story would improve if Lex had to convert them in the cells, and once they were then you could send them to the gs/mb to make money for you.
Thats pretty much what it is the whole mind control thing is just to make sure they can't leave while he does so or pretty much kill him

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes