Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
After progressing beyond dancing and becoming comfortable with stripping, Courtney Whitmore aka Stargirl got her first joint show. She was a bit nervous at having to perform with other girls but Roulette had assured her it was just a quiet afternoon gig, with nothing more difficult than playing with some eager pussies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Figured this would be the best thread to ask (design wise too), it's unbelievably sexy where the SU characters wear nothing underneath, no undergarments, socks, nothing (except the lingerie or the special costumes)--basically applies to every superhero hentai comic out there. Bruce Timm's characters are lowkey super horny as fuck like us, which you can tell by the super orgies they could do on the Watchtower or with the Legion hidehout. I mean, the stat posts are great info evidenced by this https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-9759462 and this https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-9759874. You can tell everyone has a personal preference/type, some are similar to others but vastly difference in choice.

But comic and movie wise, what does everyone think? I'm not talking about the trunks on the outside that artists use for drawing poses and skintight figures, but canonically underneath for underwear/socks for protection, as a lot wear all leotards/armor etc. It's an established fact that Superman and Spider-Man don't, so this has been a long running shower thought of mines, regardless of any character in the Marvel/DC franchises. I can name a few examples, like the Red Guardian trying really hard to suit up in the Black Widow movie, he just wears dirty underwear, then there's this Nightwing #93 cover, Daredevil's injuries Daredevil #1, the time when Catwoman and Batman had sex in the New 52 and Rebirth, and also Stature's death in Avengers: Children's Crusade.
1676703470717.png
1676703373509.png 1676703573480.png
1676703758031.png 1676703774957.png

1676703924572.png 1676703856202.png

Reactions: evilkitty97

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Figured this would be the best thread to ask (design wise too), it's unbelievably sexy where the SU characters wear nothing underneath, no undergarments, socks, nothing (except the lingerie or the special costumes)--basically applies to every superhero hentai comic out there. Bruce Timm's characters are lowkey super horny as fuck like us, which you can tell by the super orgies they could do on the Watchtower or with the Legion hidehout. I mean, the stat posts are great info evidenced by this https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-9759462 and this https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-9759874. You can tell everyone has a personal preference/type, some are similar to others but vastly difference in choice.

But comic and movie wise, what does everyone think? I'm not talking about the trunks on the outside that artists use for drawing poses and skintight figures, but canonically underneath for underwear/socks for protection, as a lot wear all leotards/armor etc. It's an established fact that Superman and Spider-Man don't, so this has been a long running shower thought of mines, regardless of any character in the Marvel/DC franchises. I can name a few examples, like the Red Guardian trying really hard to suit up in the Black Widow movie, he just wears dirty underwear, then there's this Nightwing #93 cover, Daredevil's injuries Daredevil #1, the time when Catwoman and Batman had sex in the New 52 and Rebirth, and also Stature's death in Avengers: Children's Crusade.

Depending on the artist, canonically Catwoman has and hasn't worn underwear. Same with Batman. Though he is usually shown to wear boxer briefs under his suit. Barbra Gordon has also been shown to be wearing underwear under her Batgirl suit. I thinks it's a no brainer that super heroins that wear skirts obviously wear at least panties. Charcters like Black Cannary and Zatanna im pretty sure are at least braless. Power Girl is another character that comes to mine that is often shown to not wear anything under her super suit. Speaking of which Artgerm has given us comic book fans another awesome cover.

76097-hr.jpg

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Depending on the artist, canonically Catwoman has and hasn't worn underwear. Same with Batman. Though he is usually shown to wear boxer briefs under his suit. Barbra Gordon has also been shown to be wearing underwear under her Batgirl suit. I thinks it's a no brainer that super heroins that wear skirts obviously wear at least panties. Charcters like Black Cannary and Zatanna im pretty sure are at least braless. Power Girl is another character that comes to mine that is often shown to not wear anything under her super suit. Speaking of which Artgerm has given us comic book fans another awesome cover.

View attachment 2399308
Character designs like powergirls are why I'm thankful most artists are perverts/degenerates

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I need some clarification here...

I'm not up to speed on Galatea vs. Powergirl. I am familiar with Galatea from the DCAU of course. My quick google search says that Powergirl is essentially Galatea from an alternate earth, who is a Superheroine instead of an evil clone?

I'd love some clarification guys!

Also, adding Powergirl to SU ReImagined seems like it'd be a rather trivial thing to do, although setting up her GS/MB scenes might be a bit of a challenge...

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020

I'm not up to speed on Galatea vs. Powergirl. I am familiar with Galatea from the DCAU of course. My quick google search says that Powergirl is essentially Galatea from an alternate earth, who is a Superheroine instead of an evil clone?

Also, adding Powergirl to SU ReImagined seems like it'd be a rather trivial thing to do, although setting up her GS/MB scenes might be a bit of a challenge...
Powergirl is supergirl but all grown up basically, it's just a alternate earth. Also Galatea was original created for Justice League unlimted and is loosely based on powergirl

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018

Power Girl is basically Supergirl from alternate Earth. she's a member of JSA and when there was a "Infinite Crisis" or something like that, she came to the Earth were Sups and Supergirl are already.

actually here - :p

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017

Power Girl is actually the original Supergirl from the silver age of comics, late 50s to 70s. Which comics from that era happened in the alternate universe now known as Earth 2 in DC continuity. Her background has been reconned a few times but is back to its original concept. Anyways, the story was that the artist felt like DCs editors basically ignored him and his work and that he made her bust slightly bigger each issue. But as pointed out it's mostly been debunked. But still a funny story. Also, Galatea is basically recognized as the DCAU Power Girl. She's also been one of my favorite comic book characters since Amanda Conners run as her artist.
6a00d8341c5f3053ef0120a5ba379c970c.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
ShadowWarrior

Hey, I have a request!

I'm wondering if you could come up with a suitable AI backdrop for bank heists? I'd need it at 2160w x 1080h...

For SU ReImagined of course!

This is where I'm at with the heist screen currently. Note that the background behind the Point and Flank characters changes depending on the heist that's currently selected.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018
Anyone have any advice tot compensate for thé loss of quality when scaling assets?
I use GIMP for the most part.
Older Photoshop is fine for monitors but there's other options out there like Kira as well.

Don't worry about the resolution with the assets. Just make sure your sense of scale is consistent and final image looks good.

If you want a larger scale, waifu has you covered.

Reactions: Testerguy19
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes