Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Wallpaper
Fantastic as always from you, Krull!
I've got a suggestion (or perhaps challenge?) for you, and its open to your interpretation if you decide you want to work on it.
I really like the mischevious Harley look, like she's got plans for MM, and then the O face of M'gann behind Harley.

Got me thinking of Artemis, actually. One of the least sexual characters (at this point in Young Justice SU seems to take inspiration from) and yes has two very close friends/family lusting for her and has sexual contact with, both initally against Artemis' will, Cheshire and Miss Martian!

Would love a take of that theme of the unsure look, followed by those two mischevious looks in the background, followed by some kind of O face or sex scene, however you think this could be done.
This may be too busy of an idea for a wallpaper, it may not interest you, etc and that's totally fine!
But if it does pique your interest, I'd love to see your take on that!

(Also, SU, what the hell? Why hasn't there been a Cheshire/Artemis/Miss Martian threesome yet? Or Harley/Babs/Ivy? Or Blackfire/Raven/Starfire? So manny missed opportunities!)

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
There's people on here that do much more elaborated creations, i just do little with the little time i can afford to spend.
Despite that, your work is well appreciate. It's always a joy to see you take my ideas to bring them to life. I'm excited to see eventually get to the ideas I posted up last month on the 14th and this month on the 7th. Sinner87 actually got to my 'Last One Standing' and 'Stuck in here with you' ideas...doing them well.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey guys, quick question, do you know the name of the file of this background asset of this cg?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LoisCS01back.png

I strongly recommend sorting the extracted sprites into separate character folders, leaving the backgrounds and such in the "unsorted" folder. A lot of the backgrounds are re-used by various characters.

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
LoisCS01back.png

I strongly recommend sorting the extracted sprites into separate character folders, leaving the backgrounds and such in the "unsorted" folder. A lot of the backgrounds are re-used by various characters.
Thanks a lot! Yeah strolling through the files without separation is a bitch, especially on mac but yeah thanks man.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Anyone have any advice tot compensate for thé loss of quality when scaling assets?
I use GIMP for the most part.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Anyone have any advice tot compensate for thé loss of quality when scaling assets?
I use GIMP for the most part.
Use Photoshop?

Free download. CS2 was (eventually) offered by Adobe for free for a while a number of years back, until they decided to remove the download links.

As for GIMP, there's some settings for that, but I'm a diehard (older versions of) Photoshop user so others will have to explain what's what.

Last edited:

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Use Photoshop?

Free download. CS2 was (eventually) offered by Adobe for free for a while a number of years back, until they decided to remove the download links.

As for GIMP, there's some settings for that, but I'm a diehard (older versions of) Photoshop user so others will have to explain what's what.
Thanks.
Did CS2 already have the autofill option for when you want to remove parts of an image?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes