5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

TheGreenCat

Nov 6, 2017
To the people working on a renpy framework for the fan-made assets :

Would it be possible to have something like a template for yacht-like events ? What I mean is like, I could write a story, make the assets for a specific event I have in mind, and then it would be like an add-on to the "main" game you're developping.

For example there was someone who mentioned earlier how they'd like to have more girls in a dressed-up setup and that's something I might be down to draw and put into a story. But I'd sort of just work on it when I feel like it, so it'd be nice if it could be added into your framework at any time without needing any adjustments.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Superwoman with two head options for the anal scene - simply because I wanted to try them both.

SR7_fanedit_Wedding_SuperWoman_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Wedding_SuperWoman_02.jpg SR7_fanedit_Wedding_SuperWoman_02_B.jpg

Starfire
SR7_fanedit_Wedding_Starfire_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Wedding_Starfire_02.jpg

And of course Mercy
SR7_fanedit_Wedding_Mercy_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Wedding_Mercy_02.jpg

thanks for even doing my request. :love:
You're welcome. Looks neat as your avatar. :love:

Been busy, but here are some oldies I don't think I've posted yet.
View attachment 2419530 View attachment 2419542
Nice job blending all thoses assets!

I'm trying my hand at some slightly more in depth edits (for me, at least).

Well, it seems that Lex Luthor has gotten a bit bored, and decided to try a bit of roleplaying in the bedroom. As such, I give you Starfire the Barbarian. Class features include Great Cleave(age).
Looks great on her. I rly like this texture on her bra. Almost want to see her doing it with Conan now.

Decided to take a quick stab at Faora...

I didn't even think of Faora until now! Nice one.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Superwoman with two head options for the anal scene - simply because I wanted to try them both.

View attachment 2420863 View attachment 2420865 View attachment 2420869

Starfire
View attachment 2420871 View attachment 2420872

And of course Mercy
View attachment 2420873 View attachment 2420874

Looks great on her. I rly like this texture on her bra. Almost want to see her doing it with Conan now.

That's just perfect.

Con3

Aug 16, 2021
Reactions: Erasedc39

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
To the people working on a renpy framework for the fan-made assets :

Would it be possible to have something like a template for yacht-like events ? What I mean is like, I could write a story, make the assets for a specific event I have in mind, and then it would be like an add-on to the "main" game you're developping.

For example there was someone who mentioned earlier how they'd like to have more girls in a dressed-up setup and that's something I might be down to draw and put into a story. But I'd sort of just work on it when I feel like it, so it'd be nice if it could be added into your framework at any time without needing any adjustments.
This is an inquiry that probably should be asked in the SU ReImagined Development Thread, but I'll answer here...

Events are actually pretty easy to add already, there's no template needed. Essentially there are 'checkpoints' where we can add 'if' checks to trigger events, say if Joker is looking for some chemicals, the aforementioned Yacht event, Lois Lane snooping around, etc.

Each of these events will end up with it's own label (and possibly it's own .rpy file if it's not dovetailed into a girl.rpy file or whatever), so all you need to do is write up the event as it's own label, and then we'll decide from there if it should be it's own .rpy file or if it is specific to one of the characters in the story, etc.

And yes, part of the point of ReImagined is to introduce new content, so if you want to write up a new event, the more the merrier! Sinner87 and I already have an event of our own in mind that involves Power Girl and maybe some new Villainess... Hmmm I wonder who that could be...

So yeah, if you want to contribute, just post up in the ReImagined thread r.e. your progress and such. There isn't a lot of Heroine/Villainess sprite art in place yet in ReImagined, but more girl (and guy) content is being added regularly so we'll get there eventually!

Last edited:

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017

View attachment 2420863 View attachment 2420865 View attachment 2420869

Starfire
View attachment 2420871 View attachment 2420872

And of course Mercy
View attachment 2420873 View attachment 2420874

Ooooh~! Batgirl!

A Batgirl would be awesome! I'd love to see how you could adapt her costume to the wedding dess design motiff

Same with Supergirl!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ooooh~! Batgirl!

A Batgirl would be awesome! I'd love to see how you could adapt her costume to the wedding dess design motiff

Same with Supergirl!
I vote for a Lex, Babs AND Kara wedding, Lex has started a harem after all...

Not sure if Babs or Kara should be the 'Spiritual' wife, after all Polygamy might be illegal where you are at... or not...

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Thank you. I was trying for a 'Red Sonja' kind of vibe with her. The texture is actually just Gimp's 'mosaic' filter. I wanted something chainmail like, but couldn't quite get it, so I decided to go with a more 'dragon skin' leather kind of look.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes