• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Faora is the female Kryptonian that hangs with General Zod in Superman II (the Christopher Reeve movie) and also in Superman: Man of Steel. She's wearing 'full coverage' body armor in Man of Steel though, so that's not what I'm going for.

Here's a comic panel, also not quite what I'm going for...

Again, I'm not really going for the 'armored' look, more of a 'Sexy fighting uniform' kinda vibe. She can have thigh high socks though, as long as there's bare skin on the thighs/hips, with that classic 'v' bodysuit that SR7 really likes!

Something along these lines as far as the 'cut' of the clothing is kind of what I'm thinking, but with the smaller KF boobs... I don't want this, but about this much of a 'cloth to skin ratio' if that makes any sense.

Feel free to use your imagination!

Or, if someone else wants to take a crack at this, go for it!
Let me think about it, let it percolate for a while. I have some rough ideas, but I want to let it rattle around in what passes for my brain. It's been a very long time since I watched Superman II, I only partially remember it. Plus I want to do at least one more DnD character before switching gears.

In the meantime, I haven't checked, but the PNG you posted for her base, is that hi-res?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
No, it's just one of the 'ingame' .pngs. Separating characters from the background with the hi res .pngs is something that I don't really bother with, plus the 'ingame' .pngs, I usually only need to upscale them 5% (1024 vs 1080).

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Faora is the female Kryptonian that hangs with General Zod in Superman II (the Christopher Reeve movie) and also in Superman: Man of Steel. She's wearing 'full coverage' body armor in Man of Steel though, so that's not what I'm going for.

Here's a comic panel, also not quite what I'm going for...

Again, I'm not really going for the 'armored' look, more of a 'Sexy fighting uniform' kinda vibe. She can have thigh high socks though, as long as there's bare skin on the thighs/hips, with that classic 'v' bodysuit that SR7 really likes!

Something along these lines as far as the 'cut' of the clothing is kind of what I'm thinking, but with the smaller KF boobs... I don't want this, but about this much of a 'cloth to skin ratio' if that makes any sense.

Feel free to use your imagination!

Or, if someone else wants to take a crack at this, go for it!
Did a little mucking about. Its not muchl, but perhaps something like this?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Did a little mucking about. Its not muchl, but perhaps something like this?
Looks interesting... Blue armbands with the red edge I'm thinking.

Also, how are you with greebles? Thinking maybe a bit of adornment to make it feel a litte more 'armor-ey' if that makes sense. Not full on armor, just 'enhancements' if that makes sense!

---

While I'm here, this was one of my 'just because' moments...

Zatanna_cape.png

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I vote for a Lex, Babs AND Kara wedding, Lex has started a harem after all...

Not sure if Babs or Kara should be the 'Spiritual' wife, after all Polygamy might be illegal where you are at... or not...
Too bad for Babs and Kara, Lex also lets Ivy, Harley, Galtea, and Mercy play with his wives.
Polyamory and select open relationship with the Henches/Villaines who have a thing for his property
:sneaky:

Reactions: Jimwalrus

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Sorry for the double post, but another idea:
Nightwing raids a Lexcorp installation. Doesn't do enough damage to hindr Lex too bad, but Lex is annoyed at the former boy wonder for sticking his nose in Lex's business and decides to take out his frustrations with Nightwing on his harem.
Specifically, he brings in Batgirl and Starfire. They're not interested in each other like Babs and Kara, or Star and Raven, so he has to doll mode them, and then has a debcacherous threesome with the two redhead lovers of Dick.
Could also unlock their mind but keep body control, and tell them that Dick has been playing them off against each other, for whenever Dick's in Gotham he's hooking up with Batgirl, and when he's with the Titans he's fucking Starfire. Just to create jealousy and resentment in them both while they're forced to 69.

This could also be used for other hero love triangle situations, but I think it may be most toxic with these two :devilish:

Reactions: Testerguy19

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hello. Excuse me, does anyone know why Sunsetriders7 and Gunsmoke haven't released a new SU update? I think it's been like 3 or 4 months now. I don't know, someone correct me.
This has been covered extensively in the game thread. Short form, the last update was released on 12/02/2022, and SR7 takes a few weeks off over the holidays to recharge his creative juices. The next update is supposed to drop shortly (End of February/possibly early March), unless it gets delayed, which happens often enough.

I know that people taking holiday breaks is a foreign concept to some people, but it happens...

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Superwoman with two head options for the anal scene - simply because I wanted to try them both.

View attachment 2420863 View attachment 2420865 View attachment 2420869

Starfire
View attachment 2420871 View attachment 2420872

And of course Mercy
View attachment 2420873 View attachment 2420874

You're welcome. Looks neat as your avatar. :love:

Nice job blending all thoses assets!

Looks great on her. I rly like this texture on her bra. Almost want to see her doing it with Conan now.

I didn't even think of Faora until now! Nice one.
Amazing work on starfire thanks for accepting request.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes