• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey, does anyone want to take a stab at 'finishing up' this sprite?

Zatanna_profileoutfit4.png

I'm trying to come up with an 'alternative slut' outfit for Zatanna. The other one, well it seems a bit 'rushed'...

Thinking fishnet thigh highs, maybe a micro bikini top or 'x' pasties, or other ideas.

I'm working on a bajillion (well a few) SU ReImagined related things (mainly coding more stuff) atm for the next update, and a few of y'all are a lot more talented at creating new outfits than I am...

If anyone wants to take a stab, feel free to be creative!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Everyone excited for the new release so we get more assets?
Yes, keep finding myself going round in circles with this and the other 2d game art at the moment so have been messing with Ai stuff instead but that's fun and frustrating in equal measures.

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Hey, does anyone want to take a stab at 'finishing up' this sprite?

View attachment 2426887

I'm trying to come up with an 'alternative slut' outfit for Zatanna. The other one, well it seems a bit 'rushed'...

Thinking fishnet thigh highs, maybe a micro bikini top or 'x' pasties, or other ideas.

I'm working on a bajillion (well a few) SU ReImagined related things (mainly coding more stuff) atm for the next update, and a few of y'all are a lot more talented at creating new outfits than I am...

If anyone wants to take a stab, feel free to be creative!
Zatanna_profileoutfit4.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Couldn't find the background in the assets.
If you've decided that this is something that you want to do regularly, I HIGHLY recommend taking a bit of time to sort the girl sprites into their own individual folders, leaving all of the backgrounds in your 'unsorted' folder. That way, you can see all of the available backgrounds in one place, without all of those girl sprites and girl animation sprites being in the way...

You could sort the interface stuff into it's own folder too I suppose, but there won't be much left to have to scroll through once you's sorted the character sprites into their own folders.

I also further sort the girl folders so that all of the 'animation' sprite sequences are in their own subfolder in that girl's folder, if they have them, so that you can more easily pick out the conversational, etc. sprites.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes