Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
So what is Themyscira stand alone? Is it a different game?
I Dm'd you.

*PLEASE DON'T CLUTTER THIS THREAD WITH QUESTIONS FOR US, IT'S FOR FAN/EDITORS

**For anyone else who wants to ask a question, since we don't take questions on the official thread (yet). You can DM me. I have been DM'ing others who ask questions.

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
AI or not AI, using 3d models as a reference is a huge help. At one point I wanted to try doing SU characters "from scratch" just to see if I could emulate SR7's art style myself and I used Virt-a-mate for poses. I think it's easier to use then DAZ because it renders in real-time, which allows to adjust stuff without needing to re-render everything. Also, there are tools to actually have StableDiffusion generate renders directly ingame. VaM uses Genesis 2 models so you can actually import your DAZ characters directly too.

I think the biggest challenge is having 3D models that have the same proportions as SU's women have. When I tried my hand at it I would use the VaM render as a base for my character, then exaggerate their proportions manually while drawing.
[/SPOILER]
I actually know a mangaka who regularly use 3D models for reference.
Hamada Yoshikadu sensei from Tsugumomo does a lot of streaming at his youtube and fc2 channel. I cant find how he stream using his 3D reference atm as the site doesnt keep daily stream recordings, but you can find some of his previous twitter post on how he use them for comic pannels.

If you are looking for a dedicated program for posing and perspective referencing, this one is what I see him using. Unless you already have DCAU body type in DAZ, adjusting body morph to match DCAU porportion in Design Doll looks more probable than DAZ.

Jun 6, 2020
SU development has been in holding mode since mid 2020 due to bordello content finishing, and previously prior to that cell content completion. Both of which people on this site, and our own requested for years. It took SR7 two full years to finish cell content to the state it is in today. Bordello content was almost 12 months +. That is 3 full years of content this thread gets to enjoy, and edit. The number of assets are staggering. We're talking 600+ scenes and BG's. It would take all these editors years to come close to that output. It took us 1.5 years to rebuild the game itself full time from a programmer doing 45 hours a week (and that only got us the cells complete).

Secondly this thread has many, many individuals all doing individual edits of existing art. That art took anywhere from 2-4 hours to create originally from a singular person. Adding on the editors contribution any image on here is looking at 6-8 hrs of work overall, and maybe more in some regards. That is a hell of a lot of time sunk into singular images. All that work should be applauded not singled out.

Additionally, we endorse creativity, and we love every single edit that is here. We support this group, and have made zero attempts at stopping it or even slowing it down. Others in our position use protection agencies to hinder groups like this. We do not, and will not. That goes for ALL fan made content.

You need not respect us, and you need not even like the source content, but remember the stuff you like here is only here due to one mans work over 8 years. The edits. are additive and in no way dimishes the source. If anything they make it better. Lastly keep this thread about what it's supposed to be. About great edits of great art.
I want more Tala content

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
El desarrollo de SU ha estado en modo de espera desde mediados de 2020 debido a la finalización del contenido del burdel, y anteriormente antes de la finalización del contenido de esa celda. Tanto la gente de este sitio como la nuestra lo solicitaron durante años. SR7 tardó dos años completos en terminar el contenido de la celda en el estado en el que se encuentra hoy. El contenido de Bordello fue de casi 12 meses o más. Son 3 años completos de contenido que este hilo puede disfrutar y editar. La cantidad de activos es asombrosa. Estamos hablando de más de 600 escenas y BG. A todos estos editores les llevaría años acercarse a ese resultado. Nos tomó 1,5 años reconstruir el juego a tiempo completo con un programador que trabajaba 45 horas a la semana (y eso solo nos permitió completar las celdas).

En segundo lugar, este hilo tiene muchas, muchas personas que realizan ediciones individuales de arte existente. Ese arte tardó entre 2 y 4 horas en crearse originalmente a partir de una persona singular. Agregando la contribución de los editores, cualquier imagen aquí requiere de 6 a 8 horas de trabajo en general, y tal vez más en algunos aspectos. Es muchísimo tiempo invertido en imágenes singulares. Todo ese trabajo debe ser aplaudido, no señalado.

Además, respaldamos la creatividad y amamos cada edición que se encuentra aquí. Apoyamos a este grupo y no hemos hecho ningún intento de detenerlo o incluso frenarlo. Otros en nuestra posición utilizan agencias de protección para obstaculizar a grupos como este. No lo hacemos ni lo haremos. Eso se aplica a TODO el contenido creado por fans.

No es necesario que nos respetes y ni siquiera es necesario que te guste el contenido original, pero recuerda que las cosas que te gustan aquí solo están aquí gracias al trabajo de un solo hombre durante 8 años. Las ediciones. son aditivos y de ninguna manera disminuyen la fuente. En todo caso, lo mejoran. Por último, mantén este hilo sobre lo que se supone que es. Sobre grandes ediciones de gran arte.
[/CITA]
Excelente entonces esperare con ansias Fire Dr Light Y mas de wonder woman donna troy Hawkgirl catwoman wondergirl Huntress Giganta Tala Roulette Star Sapphire

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Just going to say this, but did anyone find it weird that Roulette put Catwoman of all people in charge of the Bordello? A character who's self-serving and would be likely to snitch if things get too hot. You'd think Lex would have put a capture chip on her as an insurance policy instead of openly trusting her.

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Just going to say this, but did anyone find it weird that Roulette put Catwoman of all people in charge of the Bordello? A character who's self-serving and would be likely to snitch if things get too hot. You'd think Lex would have put a capture chip on her as an insurance policy instead of openly trusting her.
Who knows maybe he gave her some cat nip and called it a day considering he has some way of containment even for Lobo.
So if she were to try to do sth I am sure Lex would have a back up plan ready already.
Besides I can also imagine him having used already a device on her that prevents her from telling anything anyone outside of the bordello.
Or that she can only talk with him bout the deepest secrets.

Dec 4, 2021
I have a decent challenge for you guys: Try and recreate an album cover using the SU sprites. I'll post an example of what I mean in a bit.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes