Ren'Py Something Unlimited: Themyscira [v0.30 Beta] [Gunsmoke Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
how do you get the avatar characters?
"Korra" Pallas, works at the Blacksmith on the right hand side of the map, so go there to see her scenes.
After visiting the Arena enough, Lex will enter a "tournament" and the first challenger will be "Katara"
Lastly, visit the Counsel Chambers enough to meet Peng, and get her to accept your invitation to bathe at your Villa. One of her guards/companions has a large hair-bun, reminiscent of a certain "Blind Bandit".

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Jesus fucking Christ almighty, how could anyone ever pay their bloody money for this? Just why? Why they support this crappy behaviour of these devs? Every time this game gets an update, I question myself if it's even worth downloading. Why for some people it's not even a question to PAY for this? It's simply not worth it, because these devs obviously don't respect their patrons and prove this again and again with every half assed "update" and every broken promise. I swear, there should be a word for such thing like throwing money at someone who takes it and tells you to go fuck yourself, because that's what these guys do.
People whose fetish is to pay to wait is now a reality.

Kirara23

May 14, 2023
This franchise have some nice heroines, so why make separated from mother game? Also, Renpy feels is much comfy for this genre, VN I mean. Less lags and better functions.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Don't worry its not like we have mass amounts of live service games trying to bring in whales/krakens and some other games making over 500million to toss out a umoptimized mess of a product/s.

There are way to many out there supporting bad practices and defending scammers its so dam sad its like after 2015/2016 society turned on there smartphones then went full zombie mode. I mean we are choosing between a president that falls asleep at the podium to another that is facing jail and or one that served with obama but is getting little to no screen time.

Not derailing the tread i agree but see the big image of overall we are supporting so many wrong things.
You can barely type half a sentence without a typo and have no idea what punctuation is, you're also blaming phones.
Lemme see your post history... Oh cry me a river, you boomer bitch. Not derailing the "tread" he says, you just needed to get half a shot in cos no one likes you precisely because you do this all the time. :KEK:

Anyway this game's hilarious as a concept. The original is nearly 10 years old and barely functions.
Maybe Renpy will somehow help but I highly doubt it'll go at any decent pace, let alone be reliably updated in any form.
It's probably branding thing at this point, people want to see the DC girls naked, there's easier ways to do that, for free.

Last edited:

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
You can barely type half a sentence without a typo and have no idea what punctuation is, you're also blaming phones.
Lemme see your post history... Oh cry me a river, you boomer bitch. Not derailing the "tread" he says, you just needed to get half a shot in cos no one likes you precisely because you do this all the time. :KEK:

Anyway this game's hilarious as a concept. The original is nearly 10 years old and barely functions.
Maybe Renpy will somehow help but I highly doubt it'll go at any decent pace, let alone be reliably updated in any form.
It's probably branding thing at this point, people want to see the DC girls naked, there's easier ways to do that, for free.

There are some that will say no and others that love to get rammed and we know who you are

• Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I think this is a good one to keep up with the original SU. Ren'py work goods on these and you have less problem with animation bugs, plenty projects proved it. I hope this one got better in the eyes. Fore start from Amazon island is also good, since we don't wanna farm back what we've seen in SU.

Zuperman

Apr 1, 2018
How do you get the save file to work?
Found a save map in the game direc and one in appdata.
Keep getting black screens though..

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote