Ren'Py Something Unlimited: Themyscira [v0.30 Beta] [Gunsmoke Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone know if there's an ending scene to the game? Didn't play this arc on the base version, and I'm at the point where I've seen every scene (they're all dimmed out and no new options seem to appear).
There's no ending cause it's not finished. They are going to make an update on last day in April

Reactions: Cake39

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but I think the art looks worse on this renpy thing than the OG Unity.
Again, I could be the only one, since it's been a wild since I've played SU... but anyone else?

Reactions: vi_surzhikov

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Well, considering the "take your Amazon for a walk" mechanic wasn't up and running the last time I played an SU update, from my perspective, this shows a small amount of improvement... I am probably uninformed on the subject, but that's how it looks over here.
nah you good, they had that in an update and then moved on to Gotham.
Edit: but as chellewalker found there is more to it then I thought, so I am in the wrong I guess:HideThePain:

Since people keep whining about there not being content and no-one bothering to correct them, I went ahead and found everything new in Themyscira that isn't in the base game:
  • Grail
    • 3 "Contest" scenes
      • Warrior
      • Artemis
      • Antiope
    • Masturbate
    • Titjob
    • Blowjob
    • Sex
  • Myrina
    • Blowjob
    • Sex
  • Nubia
    • Dance
    • Anal
  • Hippolyta
    • Blowjob
  • Phillipus
    • Blowjob
    • Anal
    • Warrior Sex 1
    • Warrior Sex 2
  • Antiope
    • Blowjob
    • Sex
(Donna Troy is now also in the event intro, but she doesn't appear after that) So 18 new sex scenes total. (Unrelated to new stuff, the dimming on characters and actions seems to be a feature, not a bug. It seems to let you know when you've seen every scene a character has.)

Last edited:

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but I think the art looks worse on this renpy thing than the OG Unity.
Again, I could be the only one, since it's been a wild since I've played SU... but anyone else?
The transitions feel off. Any scene with camera movement feels stilted. And Renpy's way of skipping text feels antithetical to the way Gunsmoke Games set up scenes.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote