Ren'Py Something Unlimited: Themyscira [v0.30 Beta] [Gunsmoke Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Jesus fucking Christ almighty, how could anyone ever pay their bloody money for this? Just why? Why they support this crappy behaviour of these devs? Every time this game gets an update, I question myself if it's even worth downloading. Why for some people it's not even a question to PAY for this? It's simply not worth it, because these devs obviously don't respect their patrons and prove this again and again with every half assed "update" and every broken promise. I swear, there should be a word for such thing like throwing money at someone who takes it and tells you to go fuck yourself, because that's what these guys do.

Don't worry its not like we have mass amounts of live service games trying to bring in whales/krakens and some other games making over 500million to toss out a umoptimized mess of a product/s.

There are way to many out there supporting bad practices and defending scammers its so dam sad its like after 2015/2016 society turned on there smartphones then went full zombie mode. I mean we are choosing between a president that falls asleep at the podium to another that is facing jail and or one that served with obama but is getting little to no screen time.

Not derailing the tread i agree but see the big image of overall we are supporting so many wrong things.

Jan 5, 2018
Gallery a lil bit bugged but the game is so good man, the last air bender characters and the red head from tmnt are in the game, better than the other one for sure, there is also one anal scene

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Well cannon in this movie/comic when he injected himself he became more turned on even wanted time with amanda waller LOL

I always wonder why in dc comics he just does not use supergirl to make more evil supermen/girls.
The image of lex on page one is from this scene

In that video he juices up kisses waller but was stopped

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Don't worry its not like we have mass amounts of live service games trying to bring in whales/krakens and some other games making over 500million to toss out a umoptimized mess of a product/s.

There are way to many out there supporting bad practices and defending scammers its so dam sad its like after 2015/2016 society turned on there smartphones then went full zombie mode. I mean we are choosing between a president that falls asleep at the podium to another that is facing jail and or one that served with obama but is getting little to no screen time.

Not derailing the tread i agree but see the big image of overall we are supporting so many wrong things.
Sadly, but you're right... :cry:

Reactions: jkj54

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so attached is my Dialogue mod for SU: Themyscira.

It changes the textbox, and adds a separate namebox when a name is shown:

This was done to reduce the amount of screen that is partially obscured by the textbox.

It also changes the amount that conversational sprites are dimmed while clicking through conversations. It's more subtle now.

I also swapped out the 'classic' choice menu button backgrounds, in favor of something that is more in keeping with the style of the textbox:

SU_T_newchoiceboxes.jpg

It also adds two new sliders so that you can control the skipping speed and auto-forward speed to the Options screen:

SU_T_newprefs.jpg

It also adds a hard pause when you start up the game, so that you actually have time to read the disclaimer.

Installation instructions contained inside the attached .7z, essentially drag the /game folder from the attached .7z (not the .7z itself) into your Something Unlimited: Themyscira 0.30 folder, merging said /game folder with the existing /game folder. If you've used unren.bat, etc. to extract the game files, you will be asked to overwrite a few files.

The changes should work with existing saves, at least they are for me.

Enjoy!
OhWee
:cool:

rettel

Nov 9, 2017
Fuck yeah! I love fit, warrior muscle girls. Too bad barely any real women look like this.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017

I've said this many times, but 2012-2013 marks a shift in civilization where i feel that large chunks of the population were replaced by zombies and bots. It's terrifying how it applies to virtually everything you can think of.

Joker8800

Sep 28, 2018
This version of the engine is so much better! I hope you don't go back to the old engine, this is so much better, my god!

Reactions: OhWee

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know if there's an ending scene to the game? Didn't play this arc on the base version, and I'm at the point where I've seen every scene (they're all dimmed out and no new options seem to appear).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote