KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1553914033017.png

A New Challenge from the Shadows…

We’ll give you one free hint: she’s not Cheshire.

A lot of you thought you had this update figured out as soon as you read the changelog. WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG, BOB! You’re playing checkers while the game is 7D chess!

You think we’re so predictable? That you know who’s silhouette that is in the picture? YOU CAN’T HANDLE WHO’S IN THE PICTURE!
… or maybe you can. Guess we’ll find out soon.

Speaking of the Release…

As most of you know, this update not only wound up a bit behind due to problems with the last update, but Smoke and SR7 also flew down to Florida for half a week to handle “high-level business affairs”. The build was still deep in the testing phase when they left, and currently SR7 is assessing what all is possible in the next two days.

The build might be a tad bit delayed, some things may be cut to get it out on time, or maybe all the bugs are minor and easily solved by the 31st. We’ll know more for sure by tomorrow at the latest and will make a post updating you all once we know more.
Sorry for any mental distress/anguish this news may cause,

Gunsmoke Games

Don't know who is it, but fuck anything but a bugged update.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 272106

A lot of you thought you had this update figured out as soon as you read the changelog. WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG, BOB! You’re playing checkers while the game is 7D chess!

You think we’re so predictable? That you know who’s silhouette that is in the picture? YOU CAN’T HANDLE WHO’S IN THE PICTURE!

Speaking of the Release…

As most of you know, this update not only wound up a bit behind due to problems with the last update, but Smoke and SR7 also flew down to Florida for half a week to handle “high-level business affairs”. The build was still deep in the testing phase when they left, and currently SR7 is assessing what all is possible in the next two days.

The build might be a tad bit delayed, some things may be cut to get it out on time, or maybe all the bugs are minor and easily solved by the 31st. We’ll know more for sure by tomorrow at the latest and will make a post updating you all once we know more.

Gunsmoke Games

looks like talia (i also hope for her to be :LOL:), and since this update seems to be artemis plus chesire centered, talia could be conected via league of shadows/assasins

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 272106

Speaking of the Release…

Gunsmoke Games

Me: "From the SHadows"...and that hair, with that background....Definately Talia Al Ghul

Conspiracy Theorist Me: That what they want you to think....don't be a sheep....

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hope not Talia,she belong to Batman unless you want Batman kill and take over Lex harem later

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
The silhouette is a little hard. The tuft of hair seems like the most discernible trait outside of the hair/length. Talia isn't a bad guess but her hair outlines are smooth and don't have the protrusion. I took a list as the cast currently with cell content and from that the closes lineups I saw were Lois, Batgirl (Casual), and Mercy circa her CEO/Office outfit. I'm less inclined to think it's Batgirl because she would probably have Poison Ivy content to tie in with so it would make sense to pair the two like the Chesh/Artemis in an update. The other two are more stand alone so they could be thrown into an update pretty much at will and not conflict with anything.

But a costume or hairstyle change could throw everything out the window. So who knows until it's revealed.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Definitely Talia. The whole 'shadows' reference, plus the Artemis/Chesire connection, definitely leads to the League of Shadows, and therefore Talia.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
31 March,it will be Sunday...im just hopin im not end up as a cuck in this game,which the heroin and villainess addict to hundreds other guy dick in bordello and exhibition instead of Lex...Their body control can only be satisfied by others which is mean they will be more pleased with some bastard instead of Lex..Poor Lex always lose
Technically you can avoid sending the girls to the bordello but it really hard to get money unless you cheat and you will be missing out on content.

Reactions: KaiserST

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Definitely Talia. The whole 'shadows' reference, plus the Artemis/Chesire connection, definitely leads to the League of Shadows, and therefore Talia.

Could be
Morganne le fey
Circe
Black canary
Zatanna

I think everyone could be right if it is Lois or Talia

Reactions: KaiserST

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Technically you can avoid sending the girls to the bordello but it really hard to get money unless you cheat and you will be missing out on content.
even if we dont sent them,the main story is still like that,Lex look inferior in here and possibility the girls addict to other bastard dick instead of Lex is high..The Lex i know he always know the possibilities in the future,the strip club that Roulette manage already okay in my opinion,they entertain the patreon,but the meta bordello?i dunno,just like Lex said,the girls can only feel pleasure by others not by themselve because that is what the mind control do...instead of following Lex order and entertain him,they might not satisfied when Lex have fun with them..they might start complain some bastard dick in bordello much better than himself..and i can already see Lex reaction if they say something like that..his ego will be insulted and there is nothing he can do if that happen,the current situation now is much better,they been mind control and dont really have emotion and memories when they get gangbang or having sex in bordello,which is mean,they only remember only Lex fuck them and can only been satisfied by Lex,if Lex upgraded the device to maximum and they willingly go?he will be a cuck in his own harem..so,im just hoping the upgraded maximum device only make them obedient to Lex and they become an army for him instead of they just willingly go to meta bordello and make Lex look like a cuck later...You know?if the superheroin do some illegal stuff,then Lex reward her with brutal sex or some wish for her been granted by him..which is mean,they become slave to Lex and can only satisfied with Lex alone..

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Is there a newer Guide for the game? Kinda don't know what to do.
I'm in the same boat as I have so far up to wonder woman and hawkgirl unlocked however during conversation with Roulette I got asked for Miss Martian and then nothing else showed up for capturing her. As well as getting the next summoned one from Tala.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
My vote goes for Talia too, it's almost in the clear that is her, just compare to the silhouette of the sprite in the Yatch. But i'll love it if is Zatanna or Black Canary. Man...can't wait for this >.< i already finished DMC5 and Sekiro while waiting for this update

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 272373
I was thinking Mercy. Artemis is the focus so finishing off Mercy's content (sex, Anal, Leash, Ect) would be a nice surprise. Although Between the two I would prefer Zanata
Mercy does make more sense. Zatanna has barely none content that I forgot she was an heroine and thus deserves her own update. However the whole "new challenger from the shadows" doesn't fit with Mercy. Probably Tali indeed. I thought yacth characters would count as new ones and wouldn't be added at the moment.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes