WileEPeyote

Sep 19, 2018
According to the dev himself you need to have WW and the Wonder girls cell content complete (includes Superwoman as she is needed to get WW into her slut outfit) and to have finished the yacht event. It was posted in the discord not too long ago:
View attachment 2201461

If you have everything done, then Grail should show up right away when you go to the legion hideout.
I've got them all up to slut level, and I still don't have anyone showing up at the hideout...did I break it? I can't even unlock the it with the cheat...that's messed up, man....

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've got them all up to slut level, and I still don't have anyone showing up at the hideout...did I break it? I can't even unlock the it with the cheat...that's messed up, man....
Yes, you broke it. Skip a few days, go back a few times per girl doing their cell scenes, swap around henchwomen, format Windows, throw PC case out the window. In no particular order though

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
The CG rip on the OP is out of date and on a dead filehost.
Although anyone with the game can use Unity Asset Studio to extract it, that may be a bit technical and does require installing UAS.
Here's a link to a Mega instead: CG Rip 2.4.1

Edited to add: OP now updated
Can i put this CG in the game? And how to do it?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Those are CG from the game....you can't add them in the game. You can use them to create new images if you are good at editing
You can use them to create new images if you're terrible at editing too - I've certainly been able to and I've got all the drawing skills of a chimpanzee with a pile of his own poo.

Reactions: xMendoza

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, looking over the extracted code that joepe was able to manage (thanks again joepe!), here are the 'triggers' I'm seeing that need to happen in order to unlock Themyscira.

Themyscira unlock checklist:
- Complete Kasnia wedding progression
- Unlock Cassie, Donna & Superwoman slut outfits
- Visit Wonder Woman’s cell with Superwoman a few times after using the lasso, until you unlock the slut outfit
- Talk to Grail in Legion Hideout
- Talk to WW, take her to Legion Hideout
- Talk to Grail two more times at Legion Hideout, she will take you to Themyscira at that point.

That's what I'm seeing anyways. I've added this to the new version of the reference sheet that I've been updating, as well as updating a few entries to reflect recently added content (see linked post below). Let me know if I missed anything.

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-4-1-gunsmoke-games.326/post-9484566

huntsman34

Dec 8, 2019
Can I ask the dev to include "Application.targetFrameRate" (maybe 60) somewhere next release?

At random points the application takes as close to 100% of the CPU as it can (no commensurate rise in GPU usage and NO network usage, so it's no bitcoin virus as many first assume). It can be (briefly) stopped by merely minimising the application and it does NOT happen again immediately (a random amount of time later it will reoccur) when the game is brought into the foreground.
I can only think that this is the app trying to render as fast as possible on the host machine with no limit.

Apparently this is a common issue with the newer Unity releases and can be stopped by setting a limit in the application.

If I am wrong and this weird CPU spiking can be stopped another way, please let me know.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can I ask the dev to include "Application.targetFrameRate" (maybe 60) somewhere next release?

At random points the application takes as close to 100% of the CPU as it can (no commensurate rise in GPU usage and NO network usage, so it's no bitcoin virus as many first assume). It can be (briefly) stopped by merely minimising the application and it does NOT happen again immediately (a random amount of time later it will reoccur) when the game is brought into the foreground.
I can only think that this is the app trying to render as fast as possible on the host machine with no limit.

Apparently this is a common issue with the newer Unity releases and can be stopped by setting a limit in the application.

If I am wrong and this weird CPU spiking can be stopped another way, please let me know.
Unity runs like crap and the game itself shouldn't even start. SR7 and co won't do much to help you
guys how to progress with nyssa??
Progress what ? She has nothing. Just like the last 491857639756 dudes that asked the same thing : check the changelog. I even quoted it 12 posts above and you got it in the game's folder. Go read it next time

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Its possible it bugged out for you. I tried playing over again on the current version until it bugged out when I didn't have enough to pay for the yacht during the scene its introduced and I never got another option to do so.

Edit: See this post and make sure you've done all of it as its not just getting them to slut lvl: https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-4-1-gunsmoke-games.326/post-10706806

BaoQ80_t2

Mar 21, 2023
When I try to open the game for Mac, it says the application can't be opened. Is there a way to fix this so I can play the game?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Perhaps an odd request, but can anyone tell me what content is currently NOT available? I don’t want to spend time converting a hero to a cell just to find out there’s nothing to do with them, but I also don’t want spoilers. Anyone know which heroines should be kept as Glamor Slam attractions?
My quick reference guide might be your best bet here. It's essentially the 'cliff notes' version of the guide, which unfortunately hasn't been updated in a bit now...

Most girls have pretty much all of their 'basic' cell scenes done, usually the question is if they have dual leash scenes (most don't) or other special content with other girls (say visiting Lois with Mercy as your henchwoman as an example).

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-4-1-gunsmoke-games.326/post-9484566

As for 'special' Glamour Slam content, there really isn't any (all girls have scenes for dancing/stripping/exhibition), but as for the Meta Bordello, I'd say the most interesting content is the 'orgy' content. More girls have orgy/gangbang scenes now, but a number of them are still waiting for said content to be put together...

My quick reference sheet can clue you in to which girls have which Meta Bordello content (i.e. 4-6 Bordello/Private/Orgy content).

KingCocoa

Jul 23, 2017
My quick reference guide might be your best bet here. It's essentially the 'cliff notes' version of the guide, which unfortunately hasn't been updated in a bit now...

Most girls have pretty much all of their 'basic' cell scenes done, usually the question is if they have dual leash scenes (most don't) or other special content with other girls (say visiting Lois with Mercy as your henchwoman as an example).

Thank you, I literally just found it moments before you replied to me and deleted my comment before I saw this response.

Really appreciate this!

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Well as nobody have helped on the question of the lexcorp take over event beter forguet that game have already acess to the metabordelo withaut have the lexicorp event so no acess to the tommy gun girl and devil she looks hot, wil go presume that must be a bug as after incontable days the event was not triguered

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes