May 30, 2020
i am not tring to shadder anyone's dream's but putting a bun in the oven would let the hero's now something was up when a prego super herion come in the room lol.
Some of them, like Terra, are always there, and also
In one of the live streams he has done, he said there will be an ending were the heroins will be pregnant. Also to the people saying the heroes would find out, Lex can create clones for the heroins who will be on "maternity leave".
what this guy said

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
ok so I have been having anal sex with kara but she hasn't change to the slut clothes yet, what am I missing?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will be waiting to see if there going to do some stuff with the older carachter's. yes i am joking and i hope gunsmoke and them do not take this wrong but i feel i may be in my 70 by the time this is done lol.

Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
Well didn't touch the game in more than a year, and now whenever i want to get a bj from Mercy the game freeze so i guess i'm out since the problem is not just with mercy

Reactions: bbkstn

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
fuck man scolling back there are hundreds of people asking for a save, anyone here has finished the game? Doesn't look it that's the case

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Unfortunately this game keeps saves in your computer's registry, so it's a bit more complicated/annoying than most other games where you just grab the save from the 'saves' folder and share it.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it is everyone what's new stuff for every one but also people want all the old carachter's that have been in the game from the start to get there stuff finished because every other person has a cell scene but the old one's. i mean batgirl was the only one finished so i can see why they want the other's done too.

Palinchron

May 5, 2018
I thought I was the only one. People here are usually asking for more Wonder Woman, Lois Lane, or Black Canary content.
There are dozens of us! But for real, I figured they'd be more popular, at least Starfire anyway.

Raven/Starfire/Blackfire are definitely my top three. (luckily Raven has some good content, wish there was some animation for her though)

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
The redknight walkthrough seems to be wrong there are a scene with poison ivy and batgirl that doesn't seem to unlock and some costumes such as artemis tigress costumes is locked even after i followed the guide

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Hey, I'm still finding it hard to understand that a version 2.2.7 is more advanced than a version 2.2.555.
What universe is this? In a world where...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hasn't play since last year from when they introduce Maxima wedding. Anything new that is worthwhile? How do I access halloween content?

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes