RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Specifically, you have to do her leash scenes (at least the Glamour Slam one I think) and then you get a leash option where you take her to the Daily Planet.

Reactions: KaiserST

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
let's just hope there working on the game and not that store idea. i mean it's up to them but i would say tring to sell other people's idea's and creation's to make money for there game are what ever it is for is a bad idea to me. just saying

Reactions: uberbomb

xlrjayvee8

May 12, 2018
hey guy i just unlock Cheshire nickname option so i skip to the next day and the option not showing up i had the cut scene but still a no show what do i do?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I thought I was the only one. People here are usually asking for more Wonder Woman, Lois Lane, or Black Canary content.
I would like it to have the content of Black Cannary and Huntress because they are the first girls we chose at the beginning of the game and it doesn’t make sense that they don’t have so much content and I would like them both to have the same content as Batgirl. So I think it is better for the developer to work on the old characters than to create new ones, but I heard excuses saying that this is quite difficult for some reason, I hope everything works out. Yes, a lot of people want content from Starfire, Blackfire, Black Cannary, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Huntress, Audrey, Mercy Graves, Harley Quinn, Zatanna, SuperWoman, Galatea, Stargirl ... I want to see them all. I would also like the GSG to work on the cloning mechanics and other functions in the game, such as bringing a new character to the cell, as this is more organized.

lazertomato

Feb 8, 2019
When you do the first boat party, it says you can use the special option to get certain characters to go with you, but if you reset the party, you can only choose your henchwomen. Is there a way around this without a clean save?

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
i guys i didn't get news about this game for a while, this version now is it the "new UI" version?

i mean what is new since the 2.2.444

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes