Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
I still can't summon Miss Martian on this version or 2.0.3, it says Summoning Menu is currently unavailable, no heist to do though, I might be missing something. Probably have to restart.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
You capture miss martian by talking to roulette and then doing the heist for the tech.
You use the summoning after doing the heist for all the summoning relics to get raven.
They seemed to have increased the number of times you get "misc" relics and you just have to repeat the heist again if that happens.

Anyone know how to unlock the cells or lois's toy costume?

Reactions: ponyguy

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
You capture miss martian by talking to roulette and then doing the heist for the tech.
You use the summoning after doing the heist for all the summoning relics to get raven.
They seemed to have increased the number of times you get "misc" relics and you just have to repeat the heist again if that happens.
I have Raven, got all the summoning relics already.

EDIT: Nevermind i'm dumb, need the tech heist, got it after talking to Roulette and then going to lab. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
There a updated walkthrough to DL so people can know how to get all the content and at what times they trigger ect.

Aug 7, 2016
how to trigger galatea i start new game colect all relict to summone raven collect one tech shit return to clonning chamber and nothing more any more tech heist or cloned chick

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
To unlock cloning you need to capture all of the available characters (other than raven).

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
how to trigger galatea i start new game colect all relict to summone raven collect one tech shit return to clonning chamber and nothing more any more tech heist or cloned chick
When I played the 2.0.3, I captured the first three heroines, then talked to roulette about stargirl, and did the joker heist.
After that went to cloning and unlocked the tech heist, then only after getting the four pieces from four heists i got back to cloning. I think that when you went back with only one piece the game bugged on the triggers.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Does anyone have a save file that has 2.03 stuff all completed so that I can go for 2.04?
Here is mine, I think it has everything unlocked up through 2.0.3. SU stores saves in the registry so you may want to backup first (regedit). Extract the file and double click to install. Save is in the 1st slot.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How do you unlock cloning? I have every all tier 1-3 characters and Miss Martian and Raven. I also dont know how to trigger the toy event for Lois.

RimJobJimBob

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
How do you unlock cloning? I have every all tier 1-3 characters and Miss Martian and Raven. I also dont know how to trigger the toy event for Lois.
Toy Event post Toyman in Lexcorp defenses. Then go to the defenses. You'll have a few cut scenes with him Lois separately. Then a heist.

Not sure if the exact triggers for cloning. Basically go to the lab and click cloning. Then lex looks into it. The update with the cloning had some glitches that seemed to make it get skipped. I had to restart from a new save and it triggered.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone have a walkthrough up for 2.0.4? I'm trying to find what the new Mercy content is.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Uh, unless I'm mistaken the costumes are naked air up and naked long hair. So have her strip with long hair and then have her strip in uniform.

her content I believe is all related to just stripping.

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes