ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Head to the cloning room and you'll get a scene, after that, do heists until you get 3 separate parts and head back into the cloning room. He'll tell you to come back in 30 days, you can check the progress every 5-6 days.
But what triggers the scene? No matter how many times I go to the cloning room Lex just keeps saying he has more important shit to deal with and that he'll check into cloning later. Is there some prior event I need to trigger before this or what?

Aug 5, 2016
The only bugs I've found is changing costume sometimes leaves you with no options forcing you to restart you're game and loading back up other than no other bugs to speak of. Everything is fairly simple just the basic lather wash rinse repeat method.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You need to capture all the super heroes before you can try cloning.
I've done that. Like I said, I've done everything there is to do. I even reached the end of Miss Martian's and Raven's storyline so far. But Lex seems to believe there is more to do. The quest just doesn't wanna trigger. I suppose there was some prior quest or event that didn't trigger because I cheated in all the girls on day 3. And cheating them out still didn't trigger it. I'll just start all over I guess.

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
I've done that. Like I said, I've done everything there is to do. I even reached the end of Miss Martian's and Raven's storyline so far. But Lex seems to believe there is more to do. The quest just doesn't wanna trigger. I suppose there was some prior quest or event that didn't trigger because I cheated in all the girls on day 3. And cheating them out still didn't trigger it. I'll just start all over I guess.
I cheated everything, other than Harley, maybe it's because you're using a 2.0.1 save?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I cheated everything, other than Harley, maybe it's because you're using a 2.0.1 save?
Maybe. I cheated in Harley too. Which made me skip the Joker's chemical heist. I removed her later and then did the heist, but I guess that didn't help. Ah well. No biggie. I'll just start over and follow the guide. Thanks anyway.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, I guess it was an issue with the save. I started a new game and was easily able to get everything. Currently cloning Galatea(Hopefully all goes well. Guide says check the tube every 5 to 6 days. I'm checking every day just to be safe. Hoping that isn't just as bad as not checking at all.), and I even got the Vandal scenes. I suppose there was just too much content added that was supposed to trigger earlier in the game, and since I already passed those triggers in my old save there was just no way to trigger them.
Thanks to everyone for your tips. I appreciate it.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Emails were sent out... wonder how small of an update it is considering it's a short month & he took the time to mention it was a short month each of his live streams...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Next version is out? Yay! Now to wait patiently for an upload.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Having to play through the game 3 times to finally get a working clone was really upsetting :(

New Mercy content looks promising :)

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes