Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Not sold on the entire brothel thing. For anyone who played is this more a trainer type of game, where you essentially turn the women into whores, or does it actually have a story and the option to form your own harem and keep them for yourself?
The plot as far I know is that Lex Luthor is trying to rebuild his business/fortune by whoring out heroines. The devices he implants them with allows them to act normally during the day, but at night they walk themselves over to his cells leaving no one the wiser that the heroines have been captured.

Reactions: xMendoza

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
For something a little different, here's the latest piece from the fantastic artist QueenComplex with Harley and Poison Ivy

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastershake

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
The cheat system will help you a lot.My advice-add 20 millions and just have fun.
Without cheating it will take some time to get enough money.
Batgirl and Wonder Woman don't have a scene together.
Otherwise Bargirl is completed,Wonder Woman don't have much outside the Halloween event.
Tbh money is not exactly the issue, at least not after the first half of the game. What grinds my gears is having to wait multiple fucking days to unlock stuff, plus having to repeat events in the game to get certain CGs. It didn't had to be this grindy.

Reactions: Centrophy

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Tbh money is not exactly the issue, at least not after the first half of the game. What grinds my gears is having to wait multiple fucking days to unlock stuff, plus having to repeat events in the game to get certain CGs. It didn't had to be this grindy.
I reckon the 3 repeat to progress is fair but it gets so annoying when it takes you 8 days to get those 3 repeats because "bich angy 2day"

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
is there a walkthrough as of 2.3? there are lots of scenes I couldn't unlock ...
Most scenes are pretty straight forward, in the download is a spoiler changelog, you can see all of the scenes in there. If it is on the yacht or halloween then you have to focus on that character as much as possible.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Patreon update:

We have been working on a plan for the New Year! It's basically the same as the old one lol! Despite some setbacks early on, last year saw SU's best progress it's ever had. Now with most of the game overhauled completely, things are wide open for content!

Focusing on getting that content for the older characters will still be the priority, but having new things added in to keep it interesting. Especially the remaining characters with little to no content will be getting the most attention.

We still have some fun events to work on and toss in as well!

SR7 is working away at Bend or Break 2 in the spare time he has, but we won't release another build of it until it has been mostly completed.
Streams will start up again on the weekend, with a bonus pack coming out pretty soon.

All in all we are looking forward to a great year with a lot of fun stuff coming out!

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Patreon update:

We have been working on a plan for the New Year! It's basically the same as the old one lol! Despite some setbacks early on, last year saw SU's best progress it's ever had. Now with most of the game overhauled completely, things are wide open for content!

Focusing on getting that content for the older characters will still be the priority, but having new things added in to keep it interesting. Especially the remaining characters with little to no content will be getting the most attention.

We still have some fun events to work on and toss in as well!

SR7 is working away at Bend or Break 2 in the spare time he has, but we won't release another build of it until it has been mostly completed.
Streams will start up again on the weekend, with a bonus pack coming out pretty soon.

All in all we are looking forward to a great year with a lot of fun stuff coming out!
FINALLY THEY LISTENED AND ARE ADDING THE SEXXX LUTHOR COSTUME FROM ROBOT CHICKEN. I for one wholeheartedly agree with this.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Patreon update:
I really hope he's talking about Catwoman. Poor kitty has been mute in the Bordello office for an eternity.

Marconium123

May 7, 2020
Is there a save or guide or maybe just list of complete scene name for 2.3? Can figure some of girls scene based on other girls scene but some are completely clueless.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Indeed, Catwoman, Huntress, Zatanna and Black Canary are the most likely to get anything in 2021.

Starfire, Blackfire, WW and Superwoman aren't far behind either.

Mega

This is my mostly completed save, to use it, just download than double click it, however this will replace all of your saves.

Also, before people star asking, there won't be an update this month, only at the end of February or the beggining of March.
They really should finish first the characters that we have since the first release back in August 2015 and after that go with the additional like Catwoman,Harley,WW,SF,BF etc.
The characters I am talking are Huntress,Black Canary,Mercy,Roulette,Giganta.

OGEclipseX

Nov 24, 2017
Quick question but is it safe to open a save for this game that needs to edit the registry ? Should i be worried that it might screw with my pc ?

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
Quick question but is it safe to open a save for this game that needs to edit the registry ? Should i be worried that it might screw with my pc ?
It just changes the part of the registry related to Something Unlimited, it can't change anything important. Only thing it deletes are your old saves and replaces them with new saves.

BTW, does anyone have information about what could be in the next update? Curious are they gonna expand it ad infinitum or are they gonna do something new with BC, Huntress, Zatanna, WW, Starfire/Blackfire or the other henchwomen?

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes