• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OGEclipseX

Nov 24, 2017
It just changes the part of the registry related to Something Unlimited, it can't change anything important. Only thing it deletes are your old saves and replaces them with new saves.

BTW, does anyone have information about what could be in the next update? Curious are they gonna expand it ad infinitum or are they gonna do something new with BC, Huntress, Zatanna, WW, Starfire/Blackfire or the other henchwomen?
Thank you for responding to my msg and calming my nervs.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
Mercys "Hair open naked" outfit, the one you are supposed to get when she strips her office outfit, doesn't unlock permanently for me. I have to have her strip to see it, and then it stays, but it's not in the "costumes"-menu.

Is this a bug or a feature? I literally couldn't find anything useing the search function. :<

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
It would be asking a lot if they started creating animations in the scenes, that would be awesome. Because there are very few character animations in the game and this is something that many like to appreciate.

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with cloning? I used to check in every other day and the cloning would work, but now when I tried that (first with Galatea, then Terra) it produced a mutant. I was able to just cheat Galatea, but that doesn't seem to be an option for Terra. Should I be checking it every day now?

Marconium123

May 7, 2020
Indeed, Catwoman, Huntress, Zatanna and Black Canary are the most likely to get anything in 2021.

Starfire, Blackfire, WW and Superwoman aren't far behind either.

Mega

This is my mostly completed save, to use it, just download than double click it, however this will replace all of your saves.

Also, before people star asking, there won't be an update this month, only at the end of February or the beggining of March.

Thanks dude for the save and info. Gonna try it when I really really stuck. just figured most of the heroine scene after being upgraded to cell yesterday lol.

Reactions: KaiserST

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Once again. They stopped doing that because it took an entire update to do ONE animation.
I thought they stopped doing that because Unity had a hard time with the method they used for animation. It's all a load of bullshit and we all know it, it's just SR7's way of justifying doing all two weeks worth of work per update on his own instead of hiring an actual team.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
All I know is when I first extracted the resource files from the game and converted them to pics, I counted 84 separate images for Mercy's 1st blowjob in the garage.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I thought they stopped doing that because Unity had a hard time with the method they used for animation. It's all a load of bullshit and we all know it, it's just SR7's way of justifying doing all two weeks worth of work per update on his own instead of hiring an actual team.
One can only speculate, the official story from his words on a stream was that it took too long to make so it took up the whole update. I can't say any more as to if it is true or not.

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It would be asking a lot if they started creating animations in the scenes, that would be awesome. Because there are very few character animations in the game and this is something that many like to appreciate.
You probably don't remember 2015 and 2016.At that time we have some updates that are just one animation with different outfits.So no thanks-no animations before at least all superheroines and all henchwomen are done.

Reactions: vireker

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Mercys "Hair open naked" outfit, the one you are supposed to get when she strips her office outfit, doesn't unlock permanently for me. I have to have her strip to see it, and then it stays, but it's not in the "costumes"-menu.

Is this a bug or a feature? I literally couldn't find anything useing the search function. :<
Having the same issue... and i guess were not alone with it... think ive seen a few posts related to that... its a definately a bug and not a feature...

Reactions: Klony

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Once again. They stopped doing that because it took an entire update to do ONE animation.
Is that really? I don't know what you believe, but I'm out to discuss. At no time did I encourage animations, I just saw some animations on the previous page and thought it incredible.

That's what I was thinking, there is always an excuse of "it's complicated to do that, the unity engine can't take it, bla bla bla... ''

You probably don't remember 2015 and 2016.At that time we have some updates that are just one animation with different outfits.So no thanks-no animations before at least all superheroines and all henchwomen are done.
Excuse me? are you serious? do you think all characters will still be ready? oh yea, of course, it will take years for this to happen. Only in this last update I didn't even have the patience to continue, you know why? the content is a mess. 2015-2016 I understand, but it will be almost 5 years. If you don't want to make animations, that's fine, because I don't want to doubt anyone's ability.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is that really? I don't know what you believe, but I'm out to discuss. At no time did I encourage animations, I just saw some animations on the previous page and thought it incredible.

That's what I was thinking, there is always an excuse of "it's complicated to do that, the unity engine can't take it, bla bla bla... ''

Excuse me? are you serious? do you think all characters will still be ready? oh yea, of course, it will take years for this to happen. Only in this last update I didn't even have the patience to continue, you know why? the content is a mess. 2015-2016 I understand, but it will be almost 5 years. If you don't want to make animations, that's fine, because I don't want to doubt anyone's ability.
They have a total of 12 superheroines and henchwomen to finish.Half of them are missing a 2-3 scenes only(Mercy,Harley)or little more(Galatea,Blackfire,Stargirl,Hawkgirl).Other 6 need more work.Still it can be done in less than year and half.
Don't forget that we get 7 completed heroines and 1 henchwoman in 1 year.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
One can only speculate, the official story from his words on a stream was that it took too long to make so it took up the whole update. I can't say any more as to if it is true or not.
Which is bullshit. They make more than enough to hire more staff on and SR7 refuses to. So of course one animation is going to take an entire update. It would take me an entire day to do a single project at work if I had to do all of my color matching purely by eye, all by myself, as well as all of the design work. We've reached a point where everything in SU is production line with the same progression for pretty much every character. I'm sure they could find time to work on animations, or create the base frames and pay an outside source to animate them as developers like DarkCookie do. The only actual reason for any of this is SR7 wanting as much money as he can get for himself out of this project. Patreon rewards lazy, cheap, and intransigent behavior.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Which is bullshit. They make more than enough to hire more staff on and SR7 refuses to. So of course one animation is going to take an entire update. It would take me an entire day to do a single project at work if I had to do all of my color matching purely by eye, all by myself, as well as all of the design work. We've reached a point where everything in SU is production line with the same progression for pretty much every character. I'm sure they could find time to work on animations, or create the base frames and pay an outside source to animate them as developers like DarkCookie do. The only actual reason for any of this is SR7 wanting as much money as he can get for himself out of this project. Patreon rewards lazy, cheap, and intransigent behavior.
I hear you. I'm merely a herald of what was said.

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Hi y'all, I got back into SU with the 2.2.8 version, loading in a save from 2.1.999. Have not seen Lady Shiva, Poison Ivy, Blackfire, Maxima, Talia, or Cheshire.
It's been about 100 days since I loaded in the save. Do I need to start a new game?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I get silly when there are some who defend, seriously. I just mentioned that it would be awesome to have animations, and they said, no thanks. This game has too much problem for this to happen, they took an entire update to make an animation. Cool, and out of nowhere they start a new game project, BoB2? My head starts to explode, if they are tired of doing SU, why do they keep adding new characters instead of starting to work on the existing characters? ah, i already know, they will say here that the coding codes are complicated to make and that there will be many bugs, there is always an excuse.

But now I begin to understand, whoever develops this game should have no less than 5 people working and all the profit is shared between them, the game is their only bread, or rather, their only source of income, because they have almost 5 years and 55% complete content. And then they luckily tried to create a new game to be able to stop and see if the new game reached a better number, because it doesn't make any sense. I only see excuses, excuses and lies all the time. It would be much more practical if they decided to stop giving bimonthly updates and start working on the game more smoothly, waiting 6 months is a long time, it is a fact, but bringing something more complete and less messy is more satisfying as you think. Only in these last updates have the bugs not been fixed, and the game continues like this, the fan will die waiting for the content of his favorite character to appear in the game, while the developers must think that if the game is at least 80% ready people will go stop being interested, which is not true, the game has already plummeted in the top 1 of the page with the most likes, staying in the 28th position but who cares about that, right?

They have a total of 12 superheroines and henchwomen to finish.Half of them are missing a 2-3 scenes only(Mercy,Harley)or little more(Galatea,Blackfire,Stargirl,Hawkgirl).Other 6 need more work.Still it can be done in less than year and half.
Don't forget that we get 7 completed heroines and 1 henchwoman in 1 year.
As long as they start adding new characters and placing these characters in random places, they will never finish or it will take time to finish the remaining characters that are missing. I see that you are always repeating the same thing, but I want to be honest, I hoped that in this last December update they could at least bring the contents of black cannary and huntress or at least zatanna, nor did they do that.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes