Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
At this rate we are gonna have all of Mister Mxyzptlk's girlfriend's scenes before black Canary gets finished.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I put together a quick reference chart of (almost) all the scenes, so I could keep track of which ones I had left to find. Added a couple notes on the ones that I found tricky. Figured I'd share in case it's useful to someone else.

Only ones I can't unlock are:

Talia - 9 scenes on her 2nd page (possibly a bug?)
Poison Ivy - 1 scene between "Lesbian Scene 2" & "Shower Scene 1"
nuHarley - 3 scenes on her 2nd page

Any help is appreciated.

You are awesome man, that chart is really lifesaver. :D Same scenes are locked in my game to, along with Killer Frost finger 1, lesbian 1 and Poison Ivy's Erica BJ scenes. They are automatic scenes and cannot be missed but they are locked in my galery. :D Are there any way unlock these bugged scenes like console commands or should I get use to see that scenes locked?

Reactions: MeteoraFT

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That’s what they claimed anyway.
I gave them links to resources to create animation clips which can be implemented in game, but they got really mad when I posted an animation using their sprites which took about 45 minutes to build (including watching the YouTube tutorial). The excuse was something about lighting and redrawing backgrounds... which doesn’t make sense because I was using their assets to make it.
Their own animations from the first few patches, the roulette animations, are of the same quality. I don't really understand how they can bitch about lighting and redrawing backgrounds when they don't give half a fuck about it in their own fucking animations.

Man, sunset is just milking the everliving fuck out of his moron supporters, and good on him. Seriously. I cannot even blame the guy for it, sure he is an ass, but his patrons are far worse in that they are blithering idiots.

Reactions: Klony

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
That’s what they claimed anyway.
I gave them links to resources to create animation clips which can be implemented in game, but they got really mad when I posted an animation using their sprites which took about 45 minutes to build (including watching the YouTube tutorial). The excuse was something about lighting and redrawing backgrounds... which doesn’t make sense because I was using their assets to make it.
Show us the animation you did

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I get silly when there are some who defend, seriously. I just mentioned that it would be awesome to have animations, and they said, no thanks. This game has too much problem for this to happen, they took an entire update to make an animation. Cool, and out of nowhere they start a new game project, BoB2? My head starts to explode, if they are tired of doing SU, why do they keep adding new characters instead of starting to work on the existing characters? ah, i already know, they will say here that the coding codes are complicated to make and that there will be many bugs, there is always an excuse.

But now I begin to understand, whoever develops this game should have no less than 5 people working and all the profit is shared between them, the game is their only bread, or rather, their only source of income, because they have almost 5 years and 55% complete content. And then they luckily tried to create a new game to be able to stop and see if the new game reached a better number, because it doesn't make any sense. I only see excuses, excuses and lies all the time. It would be much more practical if they decided to stop giving bimonthly updates and start working on the game more smoothly, waiting 6 months is a long time, it is a fact, but bringing something more complete and less messy is more satisfying as you think. Only in these last updates have the bugs not been fixed, and the game continues like this, the fan will die waiting for the content of his favorite character to appear in the game, while the developers must think that if the game is at least 80% ready people will go stop being interested, which is not true, the game has already plummeted in the top 1 of the page with the most likes, staying in the 28th position but who cares about that, right?

As long as they start adding new characters and placing these characters in random places, they will never finish or it will take time to finish the remaining characters that are missing. I see that you are always repeating the same thing, but I want to be honest, I hoped that in this last December update they could at least bring the contents of black cannary and huntress or at least zatanna, nor did they do that.
There wasn't update in December.I actually was expecting that they will give us a small update of BoB 2 in December.
BTW the game is not almost 5 years.It is 5 years and 5 months old already.Only Rouge-Like is older with 4 more months.
From the last stream:

Wonder Woman Leash Scene

View attachment 990693
Now comes the big quesstion.
We have streams showing leash scenes for Livewire,Blackfire,Galatea and now Wonder Woman.Will they bring them in next update?
Or will they finish all MB content for all 7 supeheroines in one big update?
Or will they just do all henchwomen in another big update?

Reactions: Klony

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The versions release at the end of the month, usually every 2 months so expect it in about 12 days.
Don't be so sure about that. SR7 usually takes December off and that pushes updates back by a full month. Even if that wasn't the case the last two updates have been weeks late and the released schedule was adjusted accordingly. The last update was a full month late. Unless they've said otherwise I would expect it at the end of February at the absolute earliest.

Reactions: Classic Krieger

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Don't be so sure about that. SR7 usually takes December off and that pushes updates back by a full month. Even if that wasn't the case the last two updates have been weeks late and the released schedule was adjusted accordingly. The last update was a full month late. Unless they've said otherwise I would expect it at the end of February at the absolute earliest.
In guessing 15th to the end of February

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The versions release at the end of the month, usually every 2 months so expect it in about 12 days.
There was never a release in January so far.Even when they are releasing monthly updates.
It is actually January that they are taking off.Otherwise you are completely right about February.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
Show us the animation you did
I lost the original and they deleted my post (was around pg 396-397) else I would. Blender has the capability to manipulate sprites as layers. The exported .mp4 can be converted to .ogg and unity recognizes/plays .ogg files in-game. It’s not difficult if you already have sprites made. And if you unpack the game assets, you can see that several sprites have already been segmented (heads, arms, legs, etc.)

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I lost the original and they deleted my post (was around pg 396-397) else I would. Blender has the capability to manipulate sprites as layers. The exported .mp4 can be converted to .ogg and unity recognizes/plays .ogg files in-game. It’s not difficult if you already have sprites made. And if you unpack the game assets, you can see that several sprites have already been segmented (heads, arms, legs, etc.)
You could have saved it, this is hard to be true, since some said that animations would be problematic in the game and that it would delay updates. But if they find it too difficult or complicated to put animations in the scene, there is nothing to do.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes