• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Hi y'all, I got back into SU with the 2.2.8 version, loading in a save from 2.1.999. Have not seen Lady Shiva, Poison Ivy, Blackfire, Maxima, Talia, or Cheshire.
It's been about 100 days since I loaded in the save. Do I need to start a new game?
Yes start a new game

Nukht

Mar 23, 2018
Guys, for some reason I get tons of error messages when I download the latest version, can someone help me?

insanegod

May 15, 2017
How do you unlock the Killer Frost lesbian scenes. Overwrote my save and noticed that's what I was missing.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
Once again. They stopped doing that because it took an entire update to do ONE animation.
That’s what they claimed anyway.
I gave them links to resources to create animation clips which can be implemented in game, but they got really mad when I posted an animation using their sprites which took about 45 minutes to build (including watching the YouTube tutorial). The excuse was something about lighting and redrawing backgrounds... which doesn’t make sense because I was using their assets to make it.

MarquisM

Jan 24, 2019
I put together a quick reference chart of (almost) all the scenes, so I could keep track of which ones I had left to find. Added a couple notes on the ones that I found tricky. Figured I'd share in case it's useful to someone else.

Only ones I can't unlock are:

Talia - 9 scenes on her 2nd page (possibly a bug?)
Poison Ivy - 1 scene between "Lesbian Scene 2" & "Shower Scene 1"
nuHarley - 3 scenes on her 2nd page

Any help is appreciated.

Nukht

Mar 23, 2018
I put together a quick reference chart of (almost) all the scenes, so I could keep track of which ones I had left to find. Added a couple notes on the ones that I found tricky. Figured I'd share in case it's useful to someone else.

Any help is appreciated.
I'd like to ask your help... Because I tried downloading the game but Winrar found errors in all of its archives so I don't know what to do, can you help me?

DarkSenpai13

Aug 18, 2018
Captura de pantalla (106).png

someone else has this supergirl bug in the sex scene and can't unlock the custome slut? or it's just me because i already do all the scenes with galatea too.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
View attachment 987871

someone else has this supergirl bug in the sex scene and can't unlock the custome slut? or it's just me because i already do all the scenes with galatea too.
This bug has not yet been fixed, but if you have Galatea as your henchwoman, remove and add another one and skip 7 or 10 nights and visit Supergirl again. I don't know if the bug is related to Galatea or when we choose Supergirl's anal action.

Armo98

Nov 26, 2020
I gave them links to resources to create animation clips which can be implemented in game, but they got really mad when I posted an animation using their sprites which took about 45 minutes to build (including watching the YouTube tutorial). The excuse was something about lighting and redrawing backgrounds... which doesn’t make sense because I was using their assets to make it.
Out of curiousity, do you still have those links?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
At this rate we are gonna have all of Mister Mxyzptlk's girlfriend's scenes before black Canary gets finished.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

Any help is appreciated.

You are awesome man, that chart is really lifesaver. :D Same scenes are locked in my game to, along with Killer Frost finger 1, lesbian 1 and Poison Ivy's Erica BJ scenes. They are automatic scenes and cannot be missed but they are locked in my galery. :D Are there any way unlock these bugged scenes like console commands or should I get use to see that scenes locked?

Reactions: MeteoraFT

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Their own animations from the first few patches, the roulette animations, are of the same quality. I don't really understand how they can bitch about lighting and redrawing backgrounds when they don't give half a fuck about it in their own fucking animations.

Man, sunset is just milking the everliving fuck out of his moron supporters, and good on him. Seriously. I cannot even blame the guy for it, sure he is an ass, but his patrons are far worse in that they are blithering idiots.

Reactions: Klony

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Show us the animation you did

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes